14305 E 56th St, Kansas City, MO 64136 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About MERRY WEDDINGS

Merry Weddings specializes in creating Entertaining Weddings. Peter Merry, your Wedding Entertainment Director®, delivers Unforgettably Fun Celebrations.

Servicing: Kansas City, Missouri Topeka, Kansas Omaha, Nebraska St. Louis, Missouri Dallas, Texas Sioux Falls, South Dakota San Diego, California Atlanta, Georgia Seattle, Washington Williamsburg, Virginia Buffalo, New York Mission Viejo, California Albuquerque, New Mexico Los Angeles, California New York, New York Washington, D.C. Chicago, Illinois Las Vegas, Nevada Newark, New Jersey Phoenix, Arizona and Destination Weddings outside of the United States.

Follow MERRY WEDDINGS on

• Remix DJs
  • Levity Weddings & Events
  • Beau Vaughn Photography
018e69d4e9ed1a5b 1218709300154 laughing5
Laughter comes from joy.
Laughter comes from joy.
Joy can be found in the middle of enjoyment.
Joy can be found in the middle of enjoyment.
Enjoyment is the feeling most of my clients want their friends and family to experience.
...and they want to enjoy this celebration for themselves as well.
...and they want to enjoy this celebration for themselves as well.
MERRY WEDDINGS | Unforgettably Fun CelebrationsWedding Party Cheering & Laughing Behind Daniel &...
Wedding cake

25 Reviews for MERRY WEDDINGS

• Tracy

Tracy · Married on 06/29/2019

Family-like DJ!

We may be biased, as Peter or Merry Weddings is my (now) husband’s cousin, but he made our wedding AMAZING! From the ceremony music, to the grand entrance, to the reception, everything he did was above and beyond. Days before the wedding, Peter met me at the venue so we could practice my walk to the music to figure out cues. He worked with us for months leading up via FaceTime to make our wedding vision come true. We honestly could not be more happy with having had him as our DJ! We completely recommend Peter to anyone looking for a superb DJ who takes weddings and turns them into masterpieces.

Sent on 07/08/2019

MERRY WEDDINGS's reply:

Thanks so much Mrs. Merry! Welcome to our Nuthouse! ;) I really enjoyed getting to know you during our planning process and I was thrilled to play part in yours and Tim's celebration!

Catherine · Married on 06/23/2018

Peter is the most incredible DJ/MC that I have ever seen or worked with. My husband and I booked him for our Kansas City wedding in June 2018... and, (from our amazing team of vendors), we would have to say that Peter was the best decision we made. Peter is the most dedicated MC. During the first meetings, he will work with you to understand details about your wedding and how to personalize the entire reception. From there, we worked with him on planning the entire night! Not a detail was left out and it was EXACTLY what we wanted and more!! Peter helped us to get our family and friends included in the evening, take a group photo with every guest piled on the dance floor, celebrate birthdays of a few guests, and took care of every worry we may have had about the evening running smoothly. If you are looking for a DJ/MC who is worth every penny, Peter is your guy. Our reception, was FUN, everyone danced the entire night, and people have been talking about the wedding nonstop. I can't think of how the night could have been better..... and it's all thanks to Peter.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Nathaniel · Married on 05/25/2018

If you're looking for an amazing DJ who does WAY more than just be a "DJ" in the Kansas City, MO area, look no further than Peter Merry! From the very initial point of contact, Peter was very personable, caring, and warm. He's a clear communicator and he has excellent suggestions - something that is often more than welcome during the planning process when you're busy just trying to keep your head above water! He helped to coordinate BOTH our rehearsal dinner and the day of our wedding, collaborating effortlessly with me and my wife. He also adds his own special flare to the "traditional" wedding approach, and helps to ensure that your wedding day is truly FUN. I would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Award

MERRY WEDDINGS Pricing

MERRY WEDDINGS Price Rates

MERRY WEDDINGS FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MERRY WEDDINGS 1
    Free Book!
    Every prospective client who takes the time to meet with me for the purpose of considering my services will receive a complimentary copy of my book, "The Best Wedding Reception...Ever!"

• Craig Lewis Weddings Wedding DJs

Peter, as well as being a full time wedding DJ, is also a VERY well known and highly respected leader in the larger wedding DJ community. I have done two of his training programs (The Professional Process and Make it Grand) and can tell you based on those experiences that he REALLY knows his stuff! His goal is to raise the bar on the entire industry, and teach brides to expect MUCH MORE than "just the music" from their wedding DJ. He dedicates an enormous about of time to every wedding that he does. He truly is much more than just a wedding DJ; there is a good reason he uses the title of Wedding Entertainment Director! His focus is on making weddings FUN, and personal. He believes that a wedding entertainer should really take the time to get to know the couple, and take an active role in planning the entertainment.

• Awesome Entertainment Wedding DJs

You will have a fun, memorable and unique wedding with Peter Merry.

• Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment Wedding DJs

Peter is an amazingly talented member and leader in the wedding entertainment industry that has a genuine passion for excelling at his craft and for providing his clients with extraordinarily memorable celebrations. And, he is famous for making every wedding celebration a unique event through the personal touches and emotional suprises he includes. You might say he wrote the book on creating "The Best Wedding Reception...Ever!" Oh wait! He really did write the book. He is not only my friend, he is someone I respect as a fellow Wedding Entertainment Director, and greatly admire as a mentor and valued colleague. If you want wedding entertainment that produces an unforgettably fun reception, Peter Merry is the ultimate choice!

• 14305 E 56th St Kansas City, MO, 64136 See on map
    Location of (MERRY WEDDINGS)