MERRY WEDDINGS

• Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About MERRY WEDDINGS

Merry Weddings specializes in creating Entertaining Weddings. Peter Merry, your Wedding Entertainment Director®, delivers Unforgettably Fun Celebrations.

Servicing: Kansas City, Missouri Topeka, Kansas Omaha, Nebraska St. Louis, Missouri Dallas, Texas Sioux Falls, South Dakota San Diego, California Atlanta, Georgia Seattle, Washington Williamsburg, Virginia Buffalo, New York Mission Viejo, California Albuquerque, New Mexico Los Angeles, California New York, New York Washington, D.C. Chicago, Illinois Las Vegas, Nevada Newark, New Jersey Phoenix, Arizona and Destination Weddings outside of the United States.

Follow MERRY WEDDINGS on

Laughter comes from joy.
Joy can be found in the middle of enjoyment.
Joy can be found in the middle of enjoyment.
Enjoyment is the feeling most of my clients want their friends and family to experience.
...and they want to enjoy this celebration for themselves as well.
...and they want to enjoy this celebration for themselves as well.
MERRY WEDDINGS | Unforgettably Fun Celebrations
Wedding Party Cheering & Laughing Behind Daniel &...
MERRY WEDDINGS | Unforgettably Fun Celebrations Wedding Party Cheering & Laughing Behind Daniel &...
Wedding cake
Wedding cake

• Videos 5

24 Reviews for MERRY WEDDINGS

Catherine · Married on 06/23/2018

Peter is the most incredible DJ/MC that I have ever seen or worked with. My husband and I booked him for our Kansas City wedding in June 2018... and, (from our amazing team of vendors), we would have to say that Peter was the best decision we made. Peter is the most dedicated MC. During the first meetings, he will work with you to understand details about your wedding and how to personalize the entire reception. From there, we worked with him on planning the entire night! Not a detail was left out and it was EXACTLY what we wanted and more!! Peter helped us to get our family and friends included in the evening, take a group photo with every guest piled on the dance floor, celebrate birthdays of a few guests, and took care of every worry we may have had about the evening running smoothly. If you are looking for a DJ/MC who is worth every penny, Peter is your guy. Our reception, was FUN, everyone danced the entire night, and people have been talking about the wedding nonstop. I can't think of how the night could have been better..... and it's all thanks to Peter.

Nathaniel · Married on 05/25/2018

If you're looking for an amazing DJ who does WAY more than just be a "DJ" in the Kansas City, MO area, look no further than Peter Merry! From the very initial point of contact, Peter was very personable, caring, and warm. He's a clear communicator and he has excellent suggestions - something that is often more than welcome during the planning process when you're busy just trying to keep your head above water! He helped to coordinate BOTH our rehearsal dinner and the day of our wedding, collaborating effortlessly with me and my wife. He also adds his own special flare to the "traditional" wedding approach, and helps to ensure that your wedding day is truly FUN. I would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat.

Briann · Married on 10/28/2017

The best decision of our wedding planning process was hiring Entertainment Director and Legend, Peter Merry with Merry Weddings! I am still on cloud 9 from our wedding in October and we have Peter to thank for that. I knew from my first conversation with Peter he was going to help me plan the wedding I wanted and imagined. I told Peter I wanted a fun, energetic and memorable wedding weekend. Man did he deliver just that! He is worth every single penny and much more!

I saw Peter was based in Kansas City, but he travels for his clients. He traveled from Kansas City to Manhattan/Olsburg, KS for our wedding. The planning process with Peter is smooth, organized and most of all FUN! He has an organized timeline planned out to help with the ease of planning all your wedding needs. This timeline helped keep me on track and eased my stress - it was such a huge help. Your big day will be personalized down to every detail you request.

Peter helped with the planning and entertainment for my rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. You don't need an outside wedding coordinator when you hire Peter! He helped with extra details and even ran a few errands to pick up supplies I had forgot about. I was so thankful for that!

Our reception was AMAZING! From the hilarious grand entrance (our family and friends are still talking about this) to the dance party, and our surprise choreographed dance. Which Peter helped put together the dance mix track we wanted for this. He also has some fun surprises he does for his couples throughout the evening, however I want to keep this a surprise. If you want to find out what they are, well you will just have to book him. Our friends and family said our wedding was the best and most memorable one they had ever been to. My husband and I would like to think that's because we are "kind of big deals", but let's be real - Peter is the "big deal". Our best wedding ever would not have been possible without him!

Award

• What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MERRY WEDDINGS 1
    Free Book!
    Every prospective client who takes the time to meet with me for the purpose of considering my services will receive a complimentary copy of my book, "The Best Wedding Reception...Ever!"

• Craig Lewis Weddings
    Craig Lewis Weddings Wedding DJs

Peter, as well as being a full time wedding DJ, is also a VERY well known and highly respected leader in the larger wedding DJ community. I have done two of his training programs (The Professional Process and Make it Grand) and can tell you based on those experiences that he REALLY knows his stuff! His goal is to raise the bar on the entire industry, and teach brides to expect MUCH MORE than "just the music" from their wedding DJ. He dedicates an enormous about of time to every wedding that he does. He truly is much more than just a wedding DJ; there is a good reason he uses the title of Wedding Entertainment Director! His focus is on making weddings FUN, and personal. He believes that a wedding entertainer should really take the time to get to know the couple, and take an active role in planning the entertainment.

• Awesome Entertainment
    Awesome Entertainment Wedding DJs

You will have a fun, memorable and unique wedding with Peter Merry.

• Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment
    Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment Wedding DJs

Peter is an amazingly talented member and leader in the wedding entertainment industry that has a genuine passion for excelling at his craft and for providing his clients with extraordinarily memorable celebrations. And, he is famous for making every wedding celebration a unique event through the personal touches and emotional suprises he includes. You might say he wrote the book on creating "The Best Wedding Reception...Ever!" Oh wait! He really did write the book. He is not only my friend, he is someone I respect as a fellow Wedding Entertainment Director, and greatly admire as a mentor and valued colleague. If you want wedding entertainment that produces an unforgettably fun reception, Peter Merry is the ultimate choice!

• 14305 E 56th St Kansas City, MO 64136 See on map