Nearby Vendors to Consider

About MERRY WEDDINGS

Unforgettably Fun Celebrations

MERRY WEDINGS | Unforgettbly Fun Celebrations

Merry Weddings specializes in creating Entertaining Weddings. Peter Merry, your Wedding Entertainment Director®, delivers Unforgettably Fun Celebrations.

Servicing: Kansas City, Missouri  Topeka, Kansas  Omaha, Nebraska  St. Louis, Missouri  Dallas, Texas  Sioux Falls, South Dakota  San Diego, California  Atlanta, Georgia  Seattle, Washington  Williamsburg, Virginia  Buffalo, New York  Mission Viejo, California  Albuquerque, New Mexico Los Angeles, California  New York, New York  Washington, D.C.  Chicago, Illinois  Las Vegas, Nevada  Newark, New Jersey Phoenix, Arizona and Destination Weddings outside of the United States.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Kansas City

Follow MERRY WEDDINGS on

24 Reviews for MERRY WEDDINGS

Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Peter is the most incredible DJ/MC that I have ever seen or worked with. My husband and I booked him for our Kansas City wedding in June 2018... and, (from our amazing team of vendors), we would have to say that Peter was the best decision we made. Peter is the most dedicated MC. During the first meetings, he will work with you to understand details about your wedding and how to personalize the entire reception. From there, we worked with him on planning the entire night! Not a detail was left out and it was EXACTLY what we wanted and more!! Peter helped us to get our family and friends included in the evening, take a group photo with every guest piled on the dance floor, celebrate birthdays of a few guests, and took care of every worry we may have had about the evening running smoothly. If you are looking for a DJ/MC who is worth every penny, Peter is your guy. Our reception, was FUN, everyone danced the entire night, and people have been talking about the wedding nonstop. I can't think of how the night could have been better..... and it's all thanks to Peter.

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you're looking for an amazing DJ who does WAY more than just be a "DJ" in the Kansas City, MO area, look no further than Peter Merry! From the very initial point of contact, Peter was very personable, caring, and warm. He's a clear communicator and he has excellent suggestions - something that is often more than welcome during the planning process when you're busy just trying to keep your head above water! He helped to coordinate BOTH our rehearsal dinner and the day of our wedding, collaborating effortlessly with me and my wife. He also adds his own special flare to the "traditional" wedding approach, and helps to ensure that your wedding day is truly FUN. I would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Nathaniel, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The best decision of our wedding planning process was hiring Entertainment Director and Legend, Peter Merry with Merry Weddings! I am still on cloud 9 from our wedding in October and we have Peter to thank for that. I knew from my first conversation with Peter he was going to help me plan the wedding I wanted and imagined. I told Peter I wanted a fun, energetic and memorable wedding weekend. Man did he deliver just that! He is worth every single penny and much more!

I saw Peter was based in Kansas City, but he travels for his clients. He traveled from Kansas City to Manhattan/Olsburg, KS for our wedding. The planning process with Peter is smooth, organized and most of all FUN! He has an organized timeline planned out to help with the ease of planning all your wedding needs. This timeline helped keep me on track and eased my stress - it was such a huge help. Your big day will be personalized down to every detail you request.

Peter helped with the planning and entertainment for my rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. You don't need an outside wedding coordinator when you hire Peter! He helped with extra details and even ran a few errands to pick up supplies I had forgot about. I was so thankful for that!

Our reception was AMAZING! From the hilarious grand entrance (our family and friends are still talking about this) to the dance party, and our surprise choreographed dance. Which Peter helped put together the dance mix track we wanted for this. He also has some fun surprises he does for his couples throughout the evening, however I want to keep this a surprise. If you want to find out what they are, well you will just have to book him. Our friends and family said our wedding was the best and most memorable one they had ever been to. My husband and I would like to think that's because we are "kind of big deals", but let's be real - Peter is the "big deal". Our best wedding ever would not have been possible without him!

Profile Picture Briann, 10/28/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1218709170763 laughing3
220x220 sq 1218709226607 laughing4
220x220 sq 1218709300154 laughing5
220x220 sq 1476721084919 mw home page
220x220 sq 1526985727 6a07f6b5b7e8ce8e 1526985725 cf3918bf476ca676 1526985724141 1 100
220x220 sq 1526985727 8b9ddb9bbf12abe2 1526985726 43fa1cde205a25f0 1526985724143 2 101

5 VIDEOS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1526985814 018e69d4e9ed1a5b 1218709300154 laughing5

Free Book!

$22.95 Value | Promo Code: Free_Book
Every prospective client who takes the time to meet with me for the purpose of considering my services will receive a complimentary copy of my book, "The Best Wedding Reception...Ever!"
#WW28060773271bff5a

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Peter, as well as being a full time wedding DJ, is also a VERY well known and highly respected leader in the larger wedding DJ community. I have done two of his training programs (The Professional Process and Make it Grand) and can tell you based on those experiences that he REALLY knows his stuff! His goal is to raise the bar on the entire industry, and teach brides to expect MUCH MORE than "just the music" from their wedding DJ. He dedicates an enormous about of time to every wedding that he does. He truly is much more than just a wedding DJ; there is a good reason he uses the title of Wedding Entertainment Director! His focus is on making weddings FUN, and personal. He believes that a wedding entertainer should really take the time to get to know the couple, and take an active role in planning the entertainment.

You will have a fun, memorable and unique wedding with Peter Merry.

Peter is an amazingly talented member and leader in the wedding entertainment industry that has a genuine passion for excelling at his craft and for providing his clients with extraordinarily memorable celebrations. And, he is famous for making every wedding celebration a unique event through the personal touches and emotional suprises he includes. You might say he wrote the book on creating "The Best Wedding Reception...Ever!" Oh wait! He really did write the book. He is not only my friend, he is someone I respect as a fellow Wedding Entertainment Director, and greatly admire as a mentor and valued colleague. If you want wedding entertainment that produces an unforgettably fun reception, Peter Merry is the ultimate choice!

Peter you made Central Illinois the place to be July 11 2009!!! Fantastic job! Your ability to involve the audience and make them part of the moment is fantastic!!!

Peter is truly an artist. He understands the needs and wants of his clients, and can create truly magical experiences. I am truly honored to be able to talk to and learn from him, but most of all, I am grateful to be able to call him a friend.

56 PROS I KNOW