Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography

St Thomas, VI View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Rebecca is a US Virgin Island based photographer that is one of the few photographers permitted to shoot in the National Park on St. John. She specializes in engagement, family, wedding photography.

Rebecca is an island girl at heart. Born in St. Thomas, she spent many hours in the water and at the beach growing up. She gained her love for photography from her mother who always had a camera on hand to capture life's unpredictable moments. That love turned into a passion and she decided to make a career out of it. Rebecca attended the Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, NY (Kodak country) and graduated with a BFA in Photography. After spending many years in the cold, she decided that it was time to head home and capture the beauty of the islands with her camera.

Feel free to contact me with any questions either by phone 340-643-7243 or email me mermaid.rebecca.ruth@gmail.com, I would love to work with you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• User2009412 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rebecca was a very talented a flexible photographer! Our venue ended up having some less-than-picturesque background possibilities and you can't even tell in the photographs. She really used a professional eye to make us look our best and to make the wedding site shine, despite difficulties. Highly recommended.

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed working with you two on your special day!
    Sarah Married on 03/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun, Relaxing, and Perfect!

Working with Rebecca was absolutely amazing! She came to my hotel room first and captured my maid of honor and I getting ready and some special shots of my dress. Following the ceremony she seamlessly made sure all of our family and friends were included in the portrait shots with ease and precision. Although my husband and I did not take engagement photos and this was our first professional session together, Rebecca made us feel like models and kept us laughing. I never felt forced to smile because she always had me laughing about something! I am ecstatic over our sneak peek photos and we cannot wait to see the rest. Thank you Rebecca for capturing our special day!
    Brittany Married on 05/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rebecca was seriously amazing!! I met her in the middle of the street 15 minutes before my wedding was supposed to begin, as I was internally freaking out over the last minute change in location. She had such a positive attitude and assured me that everything happens for a reason and that it was going to be beautiful, and it was! She was so fun and made us so comfortable. Neither of us are great at having pictures taken of ourselves, but she made us feel like we were models. She took us on an adventure and went to several different locations with us to get some great shots. It鈥檚 very clear that she loves her job. She gets really excited about the shots she鈥檚 taking, and it鈥檚 really cool to watch her work. She鈥檚 a perfect combination of fun, hilarious, and professional. I would 100% recommend her to anyone.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

stjohnweddings.com stjohnweddings.com Wedding Officiants

Having officiated at thousands of beach weddings on St.John, Virgin Islands, I have worked with many wedding photographers over the years . Rebecca Ruth is a very focused, sincere, talented photographer. She beautifully captures the personality of the wedding couple and the magnificent environment. Anne Marie Porter St.John's Barefoot Minister

Island Bliss Weddings Island Bliss Weddings Wedding Planners

Rebecca brings a fun energy to her weddings, making the bride & groom feel instantly at ease! We love working with her on our events.

Secret Harbour Beach resort Secret Harbour Beach resort Hotel Weddings

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography is one of the wonderful photographers capturing wedding memories on the Secret Harbour Beach.

6501 Red Hook Plaza Ste. 40, Ste. 40 St Thomas, VI, 00802
Location of (Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography)

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography include in the starting price?

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography offer?

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography offer?

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography offer for wedding events?

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography is recommended by 81% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Virgin Islands for your wedding