Merit Events

Houston, TX View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating
$3,999 Package Price

$3,999 Package Price

Merit Events is a wedding planning company based in Houston, Texas. Specializing in full-service planning, owner Vikki O is ready to make all of your wedding-related festivities one to remember. She's able to plan all sorts of celebrations, from intimate civil unions to grand destination affairs. This professional is also happy to plan an eco-friendly event, for couples that are conscious of their impact on the planet.

Merit Events is on hand to provide support from the very beginning, and will help you decide what you want your wedding to look like. Vikki is also on hand to help you manage your budget, so you can make your dream a reality at a price you're comfortable with. Other services she offers include guest-list management, vendor referrals, and timeline creation. This company also offers day-of coordination and partial planning, ideal for clients who want to have a hand in organizing their big day. In addition, Vikki can handle in-house event rentals and has an inventory that includes linens, glassware, flatware, chairs, tables, and drapery. She is also happy to design centerpieces and take care of delivery, setup and cleanup on the day.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,150

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,999

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,999

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$399

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Ayodeji A. Married on 09/22/2018

Great experience

It was a great experience with Merit events and their theme, we found them on
    weddingwire, it’ll be a great joy in my heart to introduce this vendor to my friends and family. You guys are the best.
    Emmanuel Married on 08/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Merits events has got me thinking whether I should have a repeat of this wedding over and over again. With my medium size budget, friends and family who attended my weeding couldn't stop making comments like "you are actually richer than you make us believe" not knowing MERITS EVENTS was my little secret. Victoria - the Director, was always in touch and kept me updated on a daily basis. She is very easy to work with. The food, the drinks, the venue, the dresses etc were all well taken care of from start to finish. I love Merit events. My mum's 60th birthday is just around the corner and guess what? Merit events is going to handle it from start to finish. keep up the good work guys.
    Esther D. Married on 03/06/2017

Professional Service & Amazing Job

Merit Events did an amazing job at my wedding. My husband and I were very impressed with the level of professionalismm Vikky and her team portrayed throughout the planning process and finally on the day of the ceremony. Thank you Vikky for planning a beautiful event that met my budget needs. I would hire them again and recommend them to friends and family.
  • illustration stars

Vikki O
Vikki O
Creative Director

Howdy!

I'm Vikki! I'm glad you are here. As a certified wedding planner with years of experience, I am here to make your big day unforgettable in the best way possible. I am passionate, attentive, creative, and pay great attention to details. I aim to see couples walk down the aisle stress-free, worry-free, and knowing that their day will go smoothly. I would love to get to know you and see how I can help bring your wedding vision to life; let's continue celebrating love, and I can't wait to talk to you soon!

xoxo!

9494 Southwest Freeway, Suite 770, 9494 southwest freeway ste 770 Houston, TX, 77074

Monday - 9:00am-5:00pm Tuesday - 9:00am-5:00pm Wednesday - 9:00am-5:00pm Thursday - 9:00am-5:00pm Friday - 9:00am-5:00pm Saturday - By appointment only
Location of (Merit Events)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding