Raleigh, NC 27606 Map · Phone number

About Meristem Floral

Simply Elegant Floral Designs is a boutique floral design studio located in Raleigh, North Carolina. We offer a level of attention to detail that brides cannot get at a traditional florist. Our goal is to take your personal style and your wedding day vision to create floral elements unique to you and incredibly beautiful. Anna's life long love for plants and flowers began at a very young age and blossomed in her early high school years. Her passion for horticulture lead her to North Carolina State University where she studied all facets of the field from floriculture to agriculture. With this unique background Anna has a special touch when it comes to designing and arranging wedding flowers. A keen eye for balance, color, and shape helps Anna approach every floral design project as though it is a work of art.

Follow Meristem Floral on

Meristem Floral 6
Meristem Floral 7
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly Recommend - Amazing Work!

Meristem was the first vendor I booked after choosing my venue. I knew before I was even engaged that I wanted to work with Anna. I ended up adding on design services in addition to floral services and am so glad that I did. Meristem does phenomenal work with their floral arrangements, arbors, hanging installations, bouquets, and more - which is evident through photos. However, Anna also shines when working on the design aspect of a wedding. She was instrumental in helping me with layouts, vendor meetings, choosing table settings, giving her opinion on colors and how to tie everything together. She is so easy to work with, responsive, and gives her input while also respecting your wishes. I would highly recommend using Meristem for wedding or other event design floral needs!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Meristem Floral's reply:

Kathleen!
    It was a joy to work with you and we were honored to be part of your day. Everything about your wedding was unique to you both and your personal style. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your wedding day!

Love,
    Anna
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 04/20/2019

Pure Magic!

Anna was the very first vendor with whom I met. She had worked with my venue, Merrimon-Wynne many times, so she had a lot of great ideas and suggestions. I followed her on Instagram, so I was familiar with her work and knew that she always did a wonderful job, but she went above and beyond my expectations. She and her husband, Brian make such a great team! There is no other way to describe their work, other than pure magic. They created a beautiful floral arch in front of which my husband and I were married. They also created a stunning floral chandelier with votives, which my guests absolutely loved. And they added flowers to my wedding cake which made it even more beautiful. My bouquet along with my bridesmaids' bouquets were so gorgeous. Every element of everything that they designed was pure perfection. Thank you again, Anna & Brian!!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Meristem Floral 8
    Meristem Floral 9

Meristem Floral's reply:

Laura!

Thank you so much for sharing these sweet words. It means so much to us that you chose us to be a part of your wedding day. We are so thrilled that you loved all of the designs we created for you!

Sending you love,
    Anna + Brian

Casey White · Married on 10/20/2018

Meristem was the best choice we made for our wedding!

I cannot say enough glowing things about Anna and Meristem. Anna truly has a gift with flowers and will take whatever you are envisioning and make it more beautiful than you could have imagined. The first time we met, Anna took me through a list of questions to gauge all of my preferences, which was incredibly helpful in identifying details that I wouldn’t have thought to ask about or specify. She offered every last option to customize our floral design, including color palette, vase options, candle varieties, etc. she also offered to help pick other room details, such as chairs and linens, which made our reception space more personalized. I was absolutely blown away by the final product of Anna’s work, and lost count of the number of people who complimented our flowers. In addition to her incredible talent. Anna is also the kindest, most pleasant person you will meet while planning your wedding. I would recommend Anna without hesitation and only wish I had another event I could hire her for!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Meristem Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• The Lion House
    The Lion House Wedding Planners

Meristem Floral are total rockstar status! They go above and beyond to ensure your wedding & event flowers are flawless. Not only that, Anna & Brian take steps to help you with all the little extras: candles, organized site plans, extra blooms to flourish your cake, and so much more. Plus both possess amazing energies and personalities that are so enjoyable to be around. Hire Meristem! You won't regret it.

• Raleigh, 27606 See on map