Meristem Floral Reviews

Meristem Floral 5
Meristem Floral 6
Meristem Floral 7

Diane · Married on 05/12/2018

Anna truly has a gift - the flowers and greenery for our daughter's wedding in May were simply stunning. Anna created a chandelier wreath over the ceremony site (later to become the dance floor) that had tealights hanging from it --- our guests talked about it all evening. The arrangements on the dinner tables were fabulous and the arbor she created for the ceremony was gorgeous. It was a pleasure working with Anna - she helped us with the bride's "vision" and made it happen within our budget. We couldn't be more pleased and we highly recommend Meristem Floral!

Meristem Floral 8
    Meristem Floral 9
    Meristem Floral 10
    Meristem Floral 11
    Meristem Floral 12
    Meristem Floral 13

Sarah · Married on 01/06/2018

They're truly aren't words to describe how Anna and Meristem Floral can transform a wedding venue into a magical place that exists only in your dreams. Anna is an artist who works her magic with florals and greenery. Her creativity took our wedding ceremony and reception to an entirely different level. Our winter wedding reflected the season with deep and rich colors in all of the bridesmaids bouquets, the three different designs she created for our guests tables, even my sweet old dog who had a floral collar and leash. The guests sat spell bound as we took our vows infront of beautiful archway Anna designed and under the hanging arrangement which is a unique design of Meristem Floral. If you are looking for one of a kind artistry for your wedding florals, Meristem is the only choice!

Daniel · Married on 10/21/2017

Anna is simply AMAZING. She decked out our wedding with flowers, the guests couldn't stop commenting to us about them. Check out some of the photos below. Anna is also great and easy to work with, she supplies many many ideas of how to make your night perfect

Meristem Floral 14
    Meristem Floral 15
    Meristem Floral 16
    Meristem Floral 17
    Meristem Floral 18
    Meristem Floral 19

Mary · Married on 10/07/2017

I absolutely loved my floral design for my wedding. Anna's designs are just what I wanted, different but still beautiful. From her amazing bouquets, to the small details she added around the space, I could not have asked for a better florist.

Taylor · Married on 08/12/2017

Anna made our wedding gorgeous and perfectly captured the feel we were going for. It can be difficult to effectively communicate your vision for a wedding, but Anna knew all the right questions to ask. We went through the process of revising our itemized list several times as the florals were extremely important to me and we wanted to get it just right. Anna was patient with us and always willing to specify her exact plans. Additionally, Anna provided inspiration photos to help us understand how each arrangement would look. We were absolutely blown away. Thank you, Anna!

Melinda · Married on 08/12/2017

We were beyond delighted with Anna and Meristem. My daughter's wedding was moved inside 4 hours before the wedding was to begin and Anna was not flustered at all. She brought the same feeling and look we had hoped for outside into a banquet room and made it feel intimate and special. I have to say the vision I had in my head of what I hoped the reception would look like was surpassed and we were thrilled with every arrangement and special touch. I would most definitely refer anyone to Meristem for any special occasion. Anna is extremely talented and really tries hard through meetings, Pinterest boards, etc. to make sure she is achieving the wedding the bride (and mother) envision.

Ritchlyn · Married on 06/17/2017

From the early stages of planning, I fell in love with Anna's work. Anna is talented, flexible, and very easy to work with. On the day of our wedding, the flowers were gorgeous and really exceeded our expectations. We really appreciated all of the hard work Meristem Florals put into making our wedding so perfect.

Maddie · Married on 04/22/2017

Anna is a true gem in this industry. Throughout my wedding planning, my ideas changed as time passed. Anna was so helpful and willing to make adjustments as they came. And when the time came for the bouquets to be put together I was totally blown away! The arrangements were more beautiful than I could have ever hoped for. Anna really had a sense for what I was wanting, even though I was unsure. I highly reccomend her to everyone I talk to!

Stephanie · Married on 11/19/2016

Anna is a joy to work with! Her vision is stunning and I feel the best results come from telling her your style and colors and letting her envision what would work best and be most beautiful. Her style and design is simply breath taking and was everything I could have ever imaged for my wedding day. Florals were a HUGE part of my wedding day and she helped us to have everything we could have wanted all while staying in budget. My bouquet was the prettiest one I have seen to this day and probably the biggest!

Bethany · Married on 07/23/2016

Anna is a magician! Our flowers made the venue feel like a wedding! She added every touch we talked about ten fold! It was everything I had imagine and more and Anna made it all happen! She was a delight to work with!

Nicole · Married on 07/15/2016

I'm not even sure I can get through this review without crying (tears of joy, of course!). I have planned many weddings here in Raleigh, and I knew the moment I met Anna a year ago that when I got married she was going to do my flowers. No question about it. I met with her and told her my budget and that I loved every single flower you'd find in a garden. And that's it. She is so talented that I just wanted her to do whatever she wanted! And omgosh we have never seen flowers like that! Guests gushed all day about the flowers! The bouquet was like a dream and the bridesmaids flowers, the table arrangements, the arbor...I was in my own fairy tale. There is something so special about Anna, and I'm so so thankful that she was part of my day and I truly feel honored that she did the flowers for my wedding. I'd hire her over and over again! Thank you Anna! Rob and I will never forget the work and love that you put into making our day special.

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

Very happy with my gorgeous blooms!! I would definitely recommend Anna!!!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 06/18/2016

Anna is magical. That's really the best way to describe it. She took my vision and brought it to life and went above and beyond. From the first meeting Anna made it an easy decision for us. I actually booked her without even meeting her because of all the amazing things I've heard about her (from multiple people and other vendors) and I didn't want to miss the chance to work with her. She made me feel like a princess more than once. She created two beautiful flower crowns, one for my bridal shower and one for my bridal portrait session. My bridal portrait bouquet was absolutely breathtaking and HUGE. She created the most beautiful cascading bouquet. Anna has a special touch and anything she works on is magic. Our day of florals were just as stunning. Full, lush, and gorgeous. When my husband and I walked into our reception space we had to take a moment to take it all in, we were completely blown away. It was a fairytale. Peonies, garden roses, and hydrangeas galore. The candlelight and decor were perfection. I am so happy Meristem Floral was our florist for our wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Anna and her team to any bride and groom I meet. So look no further, Anna is your gal! Thank you Anna! <3

Stephanie · Married on 05/14/2016

Anna and Meristem do truly exceptional work. Anna was so helpful during the planning process and totally understood my vision. I was absolutely obsessed with my bouquet and didn't want to put it down all day! They seriously blew my mind with how beautiful everything turned out. Anna was very easy to work with and she is just the sweetest person you'll ever meet. She is very passionate about what she does and it shows in her amazing creations. I would recommend Meristem to any future brides and grooms!

Harper · Married on 12/05/2015

During my first meeting with Anna, I told her that flowers were not a priority in my wedding planning. Luckily, this disclaimer did not deter her. She created beautiful bouquets, elegant centerpieces, and a lovely flower comb for my hair in lieu of a veil. Anna also graciously indulged a very last minute request to make a bouquet and hair comb for my bridal portraits. She was a delight to work with and provided the exact "butter and brown sugar" feel that I envisioned when we first met.

Diana · Married on 10/24/2015

Anna was great to work with! My first time meeting with her was a breath of fresh air, she saw my vision and enhanced it rather than trying to push me towards something else I didn't want. She was the third florist we met with, and I'm so glad I didn't hire anyone else!! She worked with our budget and everything from reception to bouquets was gorgeous.

Allaina · Married on 10/16/2015

Anna was amazing to work with and all of the flowers for our wedding were stunning. I really enjoyed working with Anna, I really felt like she was listening and helped me pick out exactly what I envisioned for my wedding day. Last minute, I sent her a part of my mom's wedding dress and asked she use it to wrap the bottom of my bouquet. She was very willing to do it and I couldn't have been more pleased with the way it turned out. All of the flowers were beautiful and really made a statement, I absolutely loved everything. I would recommend Anna and her team to any bride, they were so great!

Erin · Married on 10/10/2015

I can't say enough kind words about Anna. My flowers at the wedding were one of my favorite things from the whole day! She made our outdoor ceremony stunning and and our ceremony was absolutely magical. The flowers and decor on the tables were gorgeous and all designed by Anna. I had given her a loose outline of what I thought I wanted and she went above and beyond, as it was even more beautiful than I could imagine. Everyone kept telling how beautiful the flowers were and how it truly fit our wedding vibe. This florist is a true gem and I can't imagine working with anyone else. She's prompt, easy to work with, and truly listens to you. It was joy working with Anna and I'm so thankful I had the opportunity. Her work was truly flawless and I can't wait to have an excuse to use her again! I wouldn't recommend anyone else!! Thank you Anna for making our day so special!!!

Alex · Married on 10/04/2015

Anna was the florist for a wedding I was in 2 years ago, and when I got engaged I wanted her to do florals for my wedding. She is absolutely brilliant with floral design. I didn't really know what type of flowers I wanted, so I gave Anna the creative freedom to do what she thought would look best. She did not disappoint! I literally cried when I saw my bouquet. It was stunning. I got so many compliments on my bouquet and centerpieces. She went above and beyond using bud vases and votives on our mantle and cocktail tables -- she made sure the whole venue was beautiful. I'm so glad that I had the chance to work with Anna - she is truly amazing at what she does!

Anna was an absolute pleasure to work with over the course of the planning process for our wedding. We had a great, informative consultation where I disclosed my budget and gave her some (abstract, I'm sure) vision of what I wanted for the day and she assured me that she would be able to make that happen, while still carefully (and kindly!) managing my expectations.

A couple times during the planning process, I changed my mind about what kinds of arrangements I wanted, sending her more than enough emails to detail what I had in mind. ;) I found her to be incredibly responsive and thoughtful in her answers, which was helpful in terms of decision making.

On the day of, the flowers were gorgeous!!! I received so many compliments--particularly on the hanging arrangement she did for our head table--and I was so pleased with how it came together with our vision for the day. Overall, it was great working with Anna and I would 100% choose her again, were I to do it all over.

hannah · Married on 08/29/2015

Simply Elegant Floral Designs was the second florist I met with, and I'm so glad that I went chose them in the end. I met with Anna and went to her with a theme and colors, and a few other basic ideas, and she blew me away with her fabulous suggestions. She was there throughout the entire planning process to help me with any questions I had, and even helped me with a small few decor issues I was dealing with. The finished product was literally exactly what I had envisioned as far as flowers, color, texture, etc. So impressed with this company, and would certainly recommend to everyone,.

• Shelley

Shelley · Married on 07/11/2015

I got married this past July at the Merrimon-Wynne in Raleigh, NC. Anna Passarelli, owner of Simply Elegant Floral Designs, was recommended to me by them. I first saw her work at a Merrimon-Wynne bridal events and absolutely fell in love with the pieces she brought. Honestly, after meeting with her I loved her even more. I had met with other florists and I always left feeling a bit lost. I know absolutely nothing about flowers, and so whenever a florist asked me what I wanted, I would show photos and that would be that. When I met with Anna, like the others, I showed her photos. However, unlike the others, she immediately started brainstorming ideas and coming up with flowers that were in-season and showed me ideas of her vision. You can tell from talking with her that she loves what she does, which makes all the different in the end product. Not only is she a floral visionary, but she is professional, timely and reasonably priced. When the day of the wedding came, I was absolutely stunned by how BEAUTIFUL all of the floral arrangements were. She truly has a gift, and I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a florist who they can trust 100%.

I loved working with Anna! We spoke about the look I was going for and she came back to me with additional flower ideas to add variety. Using these ideas, she created beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and me as well as a large assortment of prepped flowers for single-stem vases. She was able to help me create the design I wanted while staying in-budget. Anna was so fun and easy to work with while being professional and very responsive.

Anna was amazing!! We booked her for our wedding last weekend and the flowers were gorgeous! Every guest was raving about how beautiful they were. And the bridal bouquet was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! I highly recommend Simply Elegant Floral Designs for your wedding!

Anna did the flowers for my daughter's wedding at All Saints Chapel and for the reception at the Stockroom. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We were so pleased! She is easy to work with very flexible and pleasant and has great ideas. She did several different arrangements on the reception tables, it all tied together but each was unique. Just beautiful! I would highly recommend Anna for any event!