224 Cherokee Pond Trail, Lexington, SC 29072 Map · Phone number

• Kate Cherry Photography, LLC
  • Moments Remembered

5 Reviews for Meredith Jamison Photography

Catherine · Married on 08/26/2017

If you're looking for a wedding/family photographer, LOOK NO FURTHER! Not only was Meredith amazing with the actual photos, but her animated and fun personality made me feel so comfortable and relaxed during my photo session. I had a blast, and I can't thank you enough, Meredith for my beautiful photos. The lighting and creative angles you captured throughout the shoot was unreal --and I received so many compliments!!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2016

Meredith was an absolute DELIGHT to work with! Of all the vendors we worked with, she was my favorite. Food will get eaten, decorations are put away or sold..but the pictures of the moments captured will last us a lifetime. From customizing the list of pictures we wanted after the ceremony, to making sure that all the details were captured - she did it all. Her work is amazing and I am beyond pleased with our engagement pictures and OF COURSE our wedding pictures! These are photographs that my husband and I will cherish for many, many years to come. Thank you so much Meredith!!

Sent on 07/29/2016

We selected Meredith to photograph our engagement, bridal and wedding photos based on photos she had taken of other clients. We believed she was best suited to capture our special moments in a style that appealed to our particular tastes. We were not disappointed. Not only did the photos come out better than we expected but Meredith was a pleasure to work with. She was extremely organized and professional. She was even kind enough to indulge our own eccentricity and include Belle, our canine child, in both the engagement and wedding photos. We will absolutely continue our relationship with her as our family grows.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Award

Meredith Jamison Photography Pricing

Meredith Jamison Photography Price Rates

• 224 Cherokee Pond Trail Lexington, SC, 29072 See on map
    Location of (Meredith Jamison Photography)

Meredith Jamison Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Meredith Jamison Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Meredith Jamison Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Meredith Jamison Photography offer?

Meredith Jamison Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does Meredith Jamison Photography offer?

Meredith Jamison Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Meredith Jamison Photography offer for wedding events?

Meredith Jamison Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Meredith Jamison Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Meredith Jamison Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.