9000 Midnight Pass Road #3, Sarasota, FL 34242 Map · Phone number

About Meredith Greene

Meredith Greene, television, celebrity freelance & bridal makeup artist has been working in the beauty industry for 20 years.
Working for many years with an exclusive New York upper East side makeup studio, specializing in upscale private clientele, celebrities & bridal beauty services,
and now with television personalities & celebrities at NBC Television, MSNBC, CNN, E! Entertainment, The Travel Channel, and many more, with The Today Show, Saturday Night Live, Carson Daly, Conan O' Brien, Jane's New York, John Walsh Show, Show Biz Tonight, VH-1, American Morning, Anderson Cooper 360, Access Hollywood ,among many others.
Some of her celebrity & clientele list includes; Former First Ladies Laura Bush & Hillary Clinton, Former President Bill Clinton, Lynn Cheney, Alec Baldwin, Bo Derick, Whoopi Goldberg, Lisa Ling, Julia Stiles, John Mayer, Sean Combs, Edward Norton, Candice Bergen, Emme, Vendela, Rene Zellweger, Bernadette Peters, Russell Simmons, Stanley Tucci, Barbara Walters......

*Offering individualized custom look for every client. Airbrush makeup as well as every other makeup medium included.

*Traveling locally & worldwide on location

* Contact 201-344-4461 & coloryourface@yahoo.com

12 28 23 13 31
OAK0172

15 Reviews for Meredith Greene

Tori · Married on 06/29/2018

Meredith was my first choice for make-up on the day of my wedding! She was so easy to work with, on time, and made the entire process a breeze. I loved the look she created for my bridesmaids and my make-up was absolutely stunning. Meredith listened to me closely and I couldn’t have felt more comfortable with her on my Big Day! I would highly recommend Meredith to anyone looking for a make-up artist.

M. · Married on 11/12/2011

Meredith did my makeup for my wedding on 11/12/12. She did an AMAZING job. Absolutely amazing. It was perfect. She arrived on time to the hotel suite and we spoke briefly about what I was looking for; I showed her some magazine pictures I had torn out and she immediately got it. The look was exactly what I wanted and I did not need to ask her to change a thing as she was doing it or after. And in pictures -- the makeup came out looking amazing and lasted well into the night. She is really sweet as well and I loved having her around. My hair was also falling out a bit from the salon earlier in the day and she helped me re-pin it back up as well.

Meghan · Married on 08/13/2011

Meredith is a fabulous makeup artist. She was truly a pleasure to work with. I wanted to look like the best version of myself on my wedding day and I could not have been happier! My makeup was soft and natural and truly flawless. My mother, mother-in-law, and all of my bridesmaids had their makeup done by Meredith as well and the pictures are stunning. I have already recommended Meredith to a number of friends!

Meredith Greene FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 16

• 9000 Midnight Pass Road #3 Sarasota, FL 34242 See on map
    2013444461 (Phone number)
    201-344-4461 (Other Phone Number)
    On location by appointment only