Meredith Greene Reviews

15 | Sarasota, FL

15 Reviews for Meredith Greene

Tori · Married on 06/29/2018

Meredith was my first choice for make-up on the day of my wedding! She was so easy to work with, on time, and made the entire process a breeze. I loved the look she created for my bridesmaids and my make-up was absolutely stunning. Meredith listened to me closely and I couldn’t have felt more comfortable with her on my Big Day! I would highly recommend Meredith to anyone looking for a make-up artist.

M. · Married on 11/12/2011

Meredith did my makeup for my wedding on 11/12/12. She did an AMAZING job. Absolutely amazing. It was perfect. She arrived on time to the hotel suite and we spoke briefly about what I was looking for; I showed her some magazine pictures I had torn out and she immediately got it. The look was exactly what I wanted and I did not need to ask her to change a thing as she was doing it or after. And in pictures -- the makeup came out looking amazing and lasted well into the night. She is really sweet as well and I loved having her around. My hair was also falling out a bit from the salon earlier in the day and she helped me re-pin it back up as well.

Meghan · Married on 08/13/2011

Meredith is a fabulous makeup artist. She was truly a pleasure to work with. I wanted to look like the best version of myself on my wedding day and I could not have been happier! My makeup was soft and natural and truly flawless. My mother, mother-in-law, and all of my bridesmaids had their makeup done by Meredith as well and the pictures are stunning. I have already recommended Meredith to a number of friends!

Ele · Married on 06/26/2011

Meredith did an AMAZING job. Her make-up was gorgeous, truly beautiful and still natural looking (which is exactly what I wanted!). She also did my sisters' and cousins' make-up. They all have very different tastes and every single one of them LOVED how Meredith did their make-up. She really listens to what people want, she is incredibly talented AND sweet. Thank you Meredith!!

Julia · Married on 04/17/2011

Meredith was amazing! I had an unfortunate incident with a laser facial treatment a month before my wedding, that left a very visible, red, raw and deep scar on my nose! Not only did Meredith help keep me calm weeks before and during my wedding day makeup application, but much to my surprise, you couldn't see a thing after she worked her amazing talent on me! AND even my close-up photos look incredible!

Gray · Married on 07/31/2010

Meredith was wonderful to work with, prompt for appointments, fun to have around, did a gorgeous job with all the wedding party! We would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Tracy · Married on 05/30/2010

Meredith Greene is an incredibly talented make-up artist with a wonderful, warm, friendly personality as well. I would choose her all over again for my wedding. I had many problems with other artists and response time. She responded within minutes to all emails and calls. 5+ stars. Thank You Meredith!!!

heather · Married on 04/09/2010

Meredith was amazing to work with. Her talent and artistic strength surpass anyone in the industry, and I thoroughly enjoyed working with her. She accentuated each and every person's beauty, and made us all feel gorgeous.
    I look forward to working with her again soon!

Lauren · Married on 07/25/2009

Meredith did my makeup for my wedding and I still can't get over how amazing it looked! Meredith is a small town girl with city style, flair and skill. She is the consummate professional who knows exactly what look is right for your occasion. Meredith can do it all! You will not be disappointed!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/25/2008

Working with Meredith was fantastic! She did a wonderful job making my maid of honor, bridesmaid, and myself look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. She did my makeup which was flawless & very natural looking. She is very friendly and easy going to work with. I feel very lucky that I found her.

Kimberla · Married on 05/26/2007

Meredith did my make-up as well the make-up for my wedding party. I thought she did a great job on everyone. I received so many compliments. I was thankful for her services on my special day.

Diana · Married on 06/18/2005

Five stars all the way, with absolutely no complaints!!!! Meredith was truly great at listening and understanding what it was exactly that I desired, and totally delivered!! She also planned everything perfectly. I had 8 bridesmaids and myself, and not at any time was I nervous about timing, or disappointed with her work. Another bonus, Meredith was extremely nice and easy to get along with, while still maintaining absolutely professional... I would recommend her in a heartbeat!!!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/03/2011

Absolutely recommended! My whole family was thrilled with how they turned out.

Maryann · Married on 05/21/2010

Meredith was amazing to work with...extremely talented, professional, and patient! Not only is she really good at what she does, but she has a awesome personality...so easy to get along with and she makes you feel at ease! My entire bridal party, myself and my Mom thought she and her services were priceless :)

Mikaela · Married on 10/25/2009

Meredith was very professional and did a fantastic job on my wedding day. She made my family look beautiful and made the entire process fun and relaxing.