2728 Harrison Ave, Oceanside, NY 11572 Map · Phone number

About MeR DESIGN STUDIO

Amid the frenzy of everyday life, pause. Stop and think about who and what are truly important in your life.
Yours is a story that deserves to be told. Not in words. But in images.
Images for you to take away and hang in your home, a permanent reminder of who and what is most important in life.
MeR DESIGN STUDIO likes to have personal conversation with you, as a potential client, to better tailor the work to your individual desires.
I'm happy to answer any of your questions including pricing, availability and location.
I am looking forward to working with you!

Follow MeR DESIGN STUDIO on

a9aa777353a2832f M K
mn

26 Reviews for MeR DESIGN STUDIO

Cynthia · Married on 05/14/2016

Our photographer Monika was the absolute best. Our pictures came out absolutely gorgeous, and we couldn't be any happier. Monika was very creative when it came to taking pictures of my dress, our rings, and all my accessories that were going to be used for our big day. Our family and friends were also pleased with our photographer, and my Mother even pointed out how helpful Monika was, even helping out with getting me dressed and snapping pictures at the same time. My only complaint is, I have way too many GREAT pictures (1,188) to pick from, but we're so thankful and can't wait to share our photos with our family and friends.

Sent on 05/24/2016

MeR DESIGN STUDIO's reply:

Oh, thank you so much Cynthia!! It was an absolute honor and pleasure to be your photographer!

Kelly · Married on 07/18/2015

Monika is the flat out the best photographer. Not only did she keep her professionalism she kept making me laugh! she really helps you create those memories on your special day. She captures moments that you can only live once. I had the privilege to have Monika shoot my save the dates and she did a beautiful job! when my wedding day came i was so comfortable with her. i will highly recommend her to any bride to be!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/21/2014

Working with Monika Robinson is also a pleasure. There were some circumstances that needed a delicate and considerate hand on the most important day, Monika was able to quickly capture my moments with my family as a whole before the ceremony, which was extremely important. I did not know how long my father was going to be able to stay because he is physically disabled and I was able to really good photos of my father and I. We thankfully didn't lose out on anything, thanks to Monika. The second factor was that my fiancé, Jean, and I couldn't see one another before the ceremony. The hall made it very difficult to evade one another. I literally missed him by a split second before they showed up. Thanks to her, the all important moment wasn't ruined for us! She captured us in beautiful lighting, had great attention to detail for the simple, but elegant shots of our rings, place cards, our cake, etc. Our formal shots with our family and bridal party were great. She caught funny moments that I was not even aware of. She is fantastic at taking action photos of moments on the dance floor and otherwise. She sets a scene with a background so eloquently and captures your moments quickly, efficiently, and with grace. My husband and I will have wonderful photos to cherish for the rest of our days, children’s days, grand children, etc. This is especially important to us since we did not have video for our wedding. With the photos we have a timeline of funny, beautiful, sad, and amazing memories. Hats off to this wonderful gal!

Sent on 11/03/2014

MeR DESIGN STUDIO FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Ariana Waterfall
    Ariana Waterfall Banquet Halls

One of the best photographers that we have had the honor of working with. Her professionalism is only surpassed by her outstanding work. She truly has a gift for catching pictures that no one else would see and they are simply amazing!

• 2728 Harrison Ave Oceanside, 11572 See on map