Memory Box Photobooth

San Diego, CA View map

Our mission at The Memory Box Photobooth is to provide you with a modern, high-end photobooth and exceptional service. Our beautiful photobooth comes complete with taffeta curtains, a diamond tufted suede bench, exterior HD LCD preview screen and easy to use interior touchscreen. The Memory Box Photobooth is sleek and attractive and will look great at your special event!

Whether you are looking to add a photobooth to your wedding, bar mitzvah, birthday party or corporate event, our team will work with you from beginning to end to ensure that you and your guests create memories that will last a lifetime.

• User1017764 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They were amazing. Showed up on time. The book they put together was very well done (the put the photos in the book, and had people write notes next to them), they uploaded our photos within 24 hours to a website....could not be happier.
  • Tracy
    Tracy Married on 08/11/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mary and MB Photobooth team are amazing! From the start Mary was on top of it and was able to accommodate my theme into our photostrip! I thought that was really neat and loved the final design! Our guests loved the photobooth and loved the quality and clarity of each picture! They also have really fun props! My most memorable moment was being able to take pictures with not only my husband and bridal party but my brother and parents! It was an awesome experience! I've never seen such a different side to my parents! We're so happy that we were able to book you guys!

We also loved the scrapbook! We thought that was a great idea and will definitely be a wedding keepsake for us. I would recommend Memory Box Photobooth for any wedding or parties!
    Jerica Married on 09/24/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Where do I begin? I LOVE Memory Box Photobooth! I was the first wedding they rented to and they were beyond AMAZING!! They were extremely wonderful with communication and the product the had was top notch. They were at the venue on time...even earlier than I thought they were going to be there and they had everything runnin smoothly. The attendants were awesome! They helped my guests with our scrapbook and they had some REALLY great props! My favorite were the mustaches! I have some really fun and wonderful memories because of MB Photobooth. I am trying to think of the next party/reason to have them. I would HIGHLY recommend them to ANYONE!!

Memory Box Photobooth's reply:

Thanks so much Jerica! We can't thank you enough for all of your kind words. Please let me know if you know anyone else getting married who needs a photobooth. I'd be happy to give them a discount if you refer them! -Mary
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Memory Box Photobooth 1
Offer
Mention "Wedding Wire" and receive $75 off any package. Please visit our website and email us for more info!

P.O. Box 928763 San Diego, 92192
6198001234
Location of (Memory Box Photobooth)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding