P.O. Box 928763, San Diego, CA 92192 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Memory Box Photobooth

Our mission at The Memory Box Photobooth is to provide you with a modern, high-end photobooth and exceptional service. Our beautiful photobooth comes complete with taffeta curtains, a diamond tufted suede bench, exterior HD LCD preview screen and easy to use interior touchscreen. The Memory Box Photobooth is sleek and attractive and will look great at your special event!

Whether you are looking to add a photobooth to your wedding, bar mitzvah, birthday party or corporate event, our team will work with you from beginning to end to ensure that you and your guests create memories that will last a lifetime.

• Royal Restrooms of California
20100925182851
BoothOverallLarge
20100924185407

3 Reviews for Memory Box Photobooth

They were amazing. Showed up on time. The book they put together was very well done (the put the photos in the book, and had people write notes next to them), they uploaded our photos within 24 hours to a website....could not be happier.

Sent on 11/16/2012
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 08/11/2012

Mary and MB Photobooth team are amazing! From the start Mary was on top of it and was able to accommodate my theme into our photostrip! I thought that was really neat and loved the final design! Our guests loved the photobooth and loved the quality and clarity of each picture! They also have really fun props! My most memorable moment was being able to take pictures with not only my husband and bridal party but my brother and parents! It was an awesome experience! I've never seen such a different side to my parents! We're so happy that we were able to book you guys!

We also loved the scrapbook! We thought that was a great idea and will definitely be a wedding keepsake for us. I would recommend Memory Box Photobooth for any wedding or parties!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Jerica · Married on 09/24/2010

Where do I begin? I LOVE Memory Box Photobooth! I was the first wedding they rented to and they were beyond AMAZING!! They were extremely wonderful with communication and the product the had was top notch. They were at the venue on time...even earlier than I thought they were going to be there and they had everything runnin smoothly. The attendants were awesome! They helped my guests with our scrapbook and they had some REALLY great props! My favorite were the mustaches! I have some really fun and wonderful memories because of MB Photobooth. I am trying to think of the next party/reason to have them. I would HIGHLY recommend them to ANYONE!!

Sent on 10/22/2010

Memory Box Photobooth's reply:

Thanks so much Jerica! We can't thank you enough for all of your kind words. Please let me know if you know anyone else getting married who needs a photobooth. I'd be happy to give them a discount if you refer them! -Mary

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Memory Box Photobooth 1
    $75 off any package
    Mention "Wedding Wire" and receive $75 off any package. Please visit our website and email us for more info!

• P.O. Box 928763 San Diego, 92192 See on map
    6198001234 (Phone number)
    Location of (Memory Box Photobooth)