11204 Rolling Hills Way, Valley Center, CA 92082 Map · Phone number

About Serenity Weddings And Rentals

Serenity Weddings & Events is a family owned and operated business, located in the northern region of San Diego County, Valley Center, CA. We specialize in Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversary’s, Quincineras, Bridal & Baby Showers, Retirement, Picnics & Corporate Events. We offer Party/Event Planning with more than 25 years of experience. We also offer Party Rentals and/or Wedding Rentals, on and off-site of our current events venues. Recently, we had custom Ranch Style tables made and they can seat up to 10 guests per table. Our Ranch Style Table pricing includes Set-up and Break-down with a minimum of 3 tables being rented. White table runners are also included in the ranch style table rental price. Please go to SerenityWeddingAndRentals.com for pictures and pricing of what we have available. There is a possibility not everything is shown on the web site, so if there is something you need, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Some items we do have available for rentals are Antique Furniture, Antique styled accents, lamps, decorations and more. Mahogany Chiavari chairs, White Resin Padded Chairs, Oak Dance Floor, Nikko China, Disk Jockey mixer system, Cordless Microphones, Silverware, Glassware, Stemware, Heaters, Chandeliers, Stringed Twinkle Lighting, Linens, Candle Holders, Vases for centerpieces, Silk Flowers, Silk Vines, Assorted Chalkboards and Chalkboard Stand, Decorative Easels, Fabric Draping, Serving Bowls, Serving Dishes, Assorted Chafers, Beverage Servers, Coffee Servers, Cupcake Stands, Assorted Tables, (72” round tables, 48” round tables, Sweetheart tables, 6’ rectangle tables, 7’ serpentine tables, 40” x 95” Ranch Style Tables. We also offer staffing services, such as, Day of Coordinator, Week of Coordinator, Month of Coordinator, Party Planners, Event Planners, Decorating Crew, Wedding & Reception Set-up and/or Clean-up, Serving Staff, Bussing Staff, Valet Parking Attendants. Whatever you need, we can arrange it for you. With so much experience with planning events and parties, we have many connections to vendors who offer our company discounted pricing and we will pass that on to you. VENUES: We also offer two backyard locations for weddings, receptions, picnics, bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays and any other types of events. Please see our pictures of these two locations and the package information, is listed as well. We offer a Valley Center Backyard Venue and a Fallbrook Backyard Venue. Contact us to arrange a tour.

• OC Rustic Rentals by Your Party Solutions Inc
dsc06787 resized for wedding wire
100515patnode frisby001resized for wedding wire

2 Reviews for Serenity Weddings And Rentals

Kim · Married on 08/06/2016

I hired Rena to be my day-of coordinator for my August 2016 wedding. I met her when we were looking at one of her properties, and while we chose another property to rent, both my father and I fell in love with her instantly and knew she was the exact right person to coordinate. Her organization and knowledge blew us away, and we walked away from the meeting knowing we very much wanted to work with her!

Rena was so helpful with advice and answering questions all the months leading up to the wedding, but where she truly shined was the wedding weekend. She ran the rehearsal so efficiently, while also going over all the day of/set up details, and provided so many helpful suggestions for so many things I hadn’t thought of! The most stressful thing for me was wondering how the actual wedding would look compared to the vision I had in my head, and it honestly not only met all my expectations but blew them away, which is a total testament to Rena’s coordination and expertise at weddings. Set up and clean up were flawless. My wedding was at a private residence, so we had to bring everything in and have it set up from scratch, so you can imagine how much extra coordination was involved. And her personality is exactly perfect for this job – patient and sweet and fun at times, but then also efficient, direct and take-charge when needed.

Also, you won't find a better price for rentals!!!

Tremendously worth the money – brides, DO IT!!! Thank you Rena!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Serenity Weddings took care of everything for us on our big day! Rena was THE most organized person I've ever met, taking care of all aspects of our wedding except our attire. She gave us unbeatable prices and with her partnered vendors we were able to have a classic, formal wedding within our budget for over 220 guests. My day was stress free and the wedding went off without a hitch! The only thing that went wrong was that when we were doing hair and make up about 4 or 5 hours before the ceremony apparently the power went out in the neighborhood. Their staff brought in a generator to the back of the house and we were able to get ready as if nothing happened until the power went back on; I would've never even known there was an issue except that the power was out for about 5 minutes and the staff explained to us how they fixed it. Best day of our lives and we thank Rena for making that happen!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Serenity Weddings And Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Lounge Furniture
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• 11204 Rolling Hills Way Valley Center, 92082 See on map
    Location of (Serenity Weddings And Rentals)