Melvin's DJ Service

401 NE 136th Ave Vancouver, WA 98684, Vancouver, WA 98684 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Melvin's DJ Service

Welcome to my Wedding Wire profile! First of all, congratulations on your engagement, and thank you so much for considering me to help make your day amazing! I am a licensed, independent Mobile DJ, and I love what I do! I have a degree in Radio Broadcasting and decades of experience on stage as a musician, from my years as a vocalist. I found my way into DJing roughly 10 years ago at the encouragement of family and friends, and I have been a professional wedding DJ and host in the greater Portland/Vancouver area for 7+ years now. I absolutely love being a part of such a joyous memorable day and I truly value the relationships I build with my clients! I am an energetic and professional MC and have become adept at keeping events running smoothly, with or without the support of a coordinator. I pride myself in keeping my clients happy and dance floors full! I will gladly work with any genre of music and am able to work with anything from a strict personally curated playlist, a handful of song must haves, or a do not play list; I am also skilled at reading the room and creating a purely organic live DJ mix. All of my music is owned by me, and licensed for public use. My broadcasting skills also offer the unique ability for me to create custom song edits, including splicing or embellishing songs (this is often requested by my couples for their processional or recessional songs). As a professional emcee I love being an 'interactive DJ', I can host any event with ease, and offer an energetic personality to meet the needs of a variety of clients. Find me at djmelvinpdx.com

Please also check out my Facebook, Google, Yelp, and Thumbtack pages for tons of other reviews!

I am happy to answer any questions you might have about your event, whether you end up hiring me or not, so please feel free to call!

Follow Melvin's DJ Service on

Videos 1 vídeo

5 Reviews for Melvin's DJ Service

Caryn Wright · Married on 09/11/2019

Highly Recommend!

Melvin was great! He was professional, communicated, and did exactly what I needed. He was more than happy to offer advice and meet up as many times as needed.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Savannah Irwin · Married on 08/10/2019

Dancing the Night Away

DJ Melvin was the best! He was super helpful and responsive in the lead up to the wedding, and he kept everyone dancing ALL NIGHT! Despite some last minute organizations changes (on our end) he rolled with the punches, and was very professional.

Would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Melvin's DJ Service Pricing

Melvin's DJ Service Price Rates

Melvin's DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 749.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1295.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector
    Uplighting

• 401 NE 136th Ave Vancouver, WA 98684 Vancouver, WA, 98684 See on map
    360-227-6385 (Phone number)
    360 721 1721 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Melvin's DJ Service)