Love Story Travel

Charlotte, NC View map

Love Story Travel, is not your typical travel agency. In fact, we don't have any travel agents at all, only Romance Travel Specialists. We will help you write your love story beginning with your very first vacation as a married couple, your honeymoon. But that is only the first page, and there are many more chapters to write - from your first anniversary trip to your babymoon, a 10 year vow renewal and then family vacations for many years to come. We know how important travel is to your love story and we can't wait to help you fill your pages with lasting memories.

I can't wait to help you plan :)

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
Mexico
Pacific Islands
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Ryan F. Married on 03/10/2021

Honeymoon to Jamaica

Melody was absolutely incredible to work with from beginning to end. We reached out and within a hour had all kinds of different options to choose from for our honeymoon. Any question that came up, she had an answer to. We were very picky with what we wanted and Melody satisfied every need and then some! My wife and I are already looking to plan another trip and we will definitely be going through Melody!

The honeymoon was nothing short of incredible. The ONLY negative thing we could say is the workers in customs when coming into Jamaica had terrible attitudes. They wanted nothing to do with us and were just incredibly sour and bitter. We saw this happening to lots of Americans, not just us. But we know that has nothing to do with you or anything. That’s just a side note.

But once we made it through customs and out of the airport everything else was like a dream. We were greeted by every single person we made contact with. The Jamaicans referred to Meghan as “My lady” and treated her like royalty which we both appreciated. Our shuttle driver to the resort was awesome. It was like a mini tour of Jamaica. We were introduced to the term “Yeah Mon” and now we can’t stop saying it.

Upon arriving to the resort we were just amazed. The place is just unreal. We were each brought champagne and never once had to carry any bags. They took care of all that. The food all week long was phenomenal and we REALLY loved being able to order room service 24/7. Every single staff member greeted us with a big smile and treated us like Kings & Queens. Pools were beautiful, beaches were perfect, the room was perfect everything could not have been more perfect!
  • Claire
    Claire Married on 10/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It's a beautiful life with Vacation Planning like this!

Melody was so responsive, she was clear and immediately knew what kind of vacation destinations to share with us. She was never pushy, but always honest what I asked her opinion. She is trustworthy and incredibly knowledgeable on the ins and outs of destination planning. Her documentation was simple and organized, which this OCD girl LOVED! She responded within minutes and it was so nice to know I had someone on my side for questions and concerns.
    She even got us little perks and it made us feel so special. Added on flight seat changes and took care of us to allow us to enjoy our Honeymoon. Would suggest any couple/newlywed to plan with her for their special time away from reality!
    Samantha Married on 04/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Melody was extremely helpful! She made sure that we had the best honeymoon possible with our budget. Melody was always quick to respond to my questions and she always knew the answer. I had no idea what I wanted for my honeymoon, but Melody made some suggestions, and it was better than I could have imagined. Melody even checked in with me right before and after the honeymoon to make sure everything was going well. I would highly recommend her to everyone, and I will continue to use her to plan my future vacations!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Charlotte, North Carolina Charlotte, NC, 28209
803-807-6469

Always open :)
Location of (Love Story Travel)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding