Linda Dancer with Honeymoons

Hickory, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Linda Dancer is an award-winning destination wedding specialist and romance travel planner. based near Nashville, Tennessee. I have been helping busy clients save time, money and stress by finding the perfect resort and destination for over twenty years. Once a client chooses to work with me, I take care of all the details in planning their honeymoon, milestone wedding anniversary trip or destination wedding. Whether your wedding is an intimate elopement for two or with a group of friends and family, I can take care of every detail of your destination wedding travel plans, working along side of resort wedding team to make sure your best day ever exceeds your expectations. I am a Sandals Resorts Chairman's Royal Club Specialist and a Sandals Platinum Wedding Specialist.

I love helping soon-to-be-weds pick the perfect location in the Caribbean, Hawaii, or other popular destinations. I have years of experience in helping clients narrow their search, based upon clients' interests and what experience they are looking for. I am a proud military mom and extend discounts to Military, Fire, Police, and Fema personnel with resorts that offer with required credentials.

Planning for intimate elopements or group wedding travel, Vow Renewals , Friend-Aversaries , multi-generational family groups to celebrate milieston family events..

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Tom Married on 02/12/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Amazing to work with!

Linda was amazing to work with while we were deciding whether or not we wanted a destination wedding or a local wedding. She was extremely personable, professional, and always kept our best interests in mind. She helped us navigate the overwhelming options, and evaluate what would fit our budget and desires. We ended up not going forward with a destination wedding, and she was extremely understanding, wishing us the best with working toward having the local wedding of our dreams. We would recommend her to anyone looking to plan a destination wedding or honeymoon!

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Tom for taking the time to review me - it was a pleasure to work with you by email, phone calls and even zoom meeting from Jamaica - to help you decide what is best for you between a local wedding or a destination wedding. Wishing you all the best and look forward to working with you in the future, Linda
    Colton H. Married on 11/28/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

Honeymoon Planning with Linda

My wife and I used Linda to plan our honeymoon in Mexico. We both had never been and Linda made it clear what we would want and not want. Ultimately, she completely took care of and helped with the most important parts we did not know how to handle well, like transportation to and from airport, add-ons for the resort, and advising us with international flights. Would definitely use Linda again!

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Welcome home Colton,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review me- It was my pleasure to assist you in planning your honeymoon. Now more than ever, for travelers to be informed is so important. All the best, Linda
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 1
Discount
Book now and save an additional 10% off any current promotion. **Year round discount for all US Military Personnel to include active and /or spouse,retired ,reserves,National Guard,Veterans and DOD .Proof of Military indentification or DD214 required at check-in at the resort . Discount applies to one room per military personnel. ** Promotional offer maybe changed or withdrawn without notice by Sandals Resorts.**Greens fees included at resorts in Jamaica and St Lucia.additional cost at Sandals Emerald Bay.**Spa services additional-**also for fire,police and fema employees

Team

Linda Dancer
Linda Dancer
Destination Wedding & Romance Travel Planner

A former airline employee with a love for travel and an incurable romantic made my career choice of being a destination wedding and romance travel planner a natural one.

Love helping busy clients plan their elopement, destination wedding or other romantic getaway.

A White Orchid Wedding A White Orchid Wedding Wedding Planners

Linda is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to destination weddings and honeymoons! We have worked with Linda for many years now and she has always been incredibly professional with her clientele. I originally met Linda at an event here in Hawaii, and we instantly connected. We are an established wedding company and venue resource in Hawaii and if you are interested in the Aloha State , she's your girl for travel and accommodations! She not only does her homework but she is truly in tune with the authentic nature which Hawaii is all about. We LOVE Linda and give her a 6 star rating!

Willow Pond Bakery Willow Pond Bakery Wedding Cakes

I met Linda at the Bridal Show at Mountain Lake Lodge. Just by talking with her and watching how she deals with a client you can tell that she is very professional! Linda is very sweet and will make your dreams come true!

Erin Padgett Events Erin Padgett Events Wedding Planners

Linda has helped many of our couples find amazing honeymoon spots! She is so easy to work with and is always so pleasant! We recommend her to all of our couples!

Hickory, 28601
Location of (Linda Dancer with Honeymoons)
Nashville Nashville, TN, 37219

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding