1230 9th Avenue Northeast, Hickory, NC 28601 Map · Phone number

About It's My Party Rentals Inc

It's My Party Rentals is a you-nique rental business . Customer service is our number one priority, after all, WHOSE PARTY IS IT? We extend a cordial invitation to visit our showroom of candelabras, tables, chairs, along with decorative items for your table centerpiece. A large array of colors too choose from, when selecting chairsashes, runners, tablecovers, napkins and overlays; chaircovers for different styles of chairs are on our list too. Our tablesettings are offered in a clear glass pattern, or a gold double band on bone china; stemware and flatware are available too. A nice selection of white columns along with an arch or colonnade for the perfect outdoor setting. A unique collection of black, which includes candelabras, arbors/accessories and kneeling bench. For those planning an outdoor event, we have canopies, lights, draping and other decorative items. Why not plan a fun filled day for the kids, and rent a bounce house. Just a call away
828 267 2789 or visit us at our website www.itsmypartyrental.com, www.facebook.com/itsmypartyrentals or email jmiller@itsmypartyrental

Follow It's My Party Rentals Inc on

chairs, aisle

8 Reviews for It's My Party Rentals Inc

Lindsay · Married on 05/25/2019

Magic Details

They helped us create design elements in our budget but also our style. Everything was set up and taken care of well in advance we didn’t have to worry about the cleanup and overall was a delight to work with the group!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/29/2018

It’s My Party Rentals!!

I loved my linens and table clothes. They matched perfectly with my flowers! I highly recommend It’s My Party Rentals to everybody!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Dana · Married on 03/24/2018

Travis is such a great party planner to work with. He met me at the venue for a site check and helped me bring the room to life. He was upfront about what they could do and helped me decide what would work and what he could do to bring my Beauty and the Beast wedding to life. We had one tiny hiccup, a miscommunication really, I called him and he was back at the venue within 10 min of my call to get it added and was on his way!
    He is easy to work with and I felt so at ease and comfortable with him. I would hire them to do any occasion for me.

Sent on 03/29/2018

It's My Party Rentals Inc FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Lights
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• Events by Design
    Events by Design Wedding Planners

Judy and Dwayne are great to work with! Always willing to answer questions let me borrow linens to show brides colors and are very professional in everything that they do!

• L.Baker Cake Designs Wedding Cakes

Wonderful company to work with. Has everything you need for your event! From paper products to the tent! Visit them today for all your needs! Very helpful and dependable.

• Linda Dancer with Honeymoons Travel Agents

It's My Party Rentals has everything that you will need for your event. Dwayne and Judy have done a wonderful job to make sure that they can help you plan your activity no matter the size . I have personally rented from them and everything was set aside and ready for me to pickup as promised .

• 1230 9th Avenue Northeast Hickory, 28601 See on map
    8282672790 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM Saturday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM Sunday Closed
    Location of (It's My Party Rentals Inc)