258 Reviews for Linda Dancer with Honeymoons, Inc.

User Photos
Mexico (2)
Luxury Trips (1)
Dominican Rep. (1)
236 Linda Dancer with Honeymoons, Inc. Reviews

Very willing to work with you! She was so patient and responsive!

Profile Picture Thomas, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

I appreciated all of the help! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Linda was great and very helpful!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Linda was amazing from the start. I thought that once we were all paid up that the service would decrease like everything else however it only got better. Linda made our stay and overall experience very enjoyable and helped us make the best memories on our wedding day an honeymoon. She took care of us from start to finish. I would highly recommend her for any of your travel needs!

Profile Picture Seth, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

I am getting married soon in the beautiful Montego Bay and I stumbled upon Linda and she is WONDERFUL to speak to and very responsive. She sends pics and responds to emails and I am so blessed to have stumbled upon her to help me with my wedding planning details. Thanks Linda!!! I look forward to speaking with you soon. :)

Profile Picture Khalilah, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Linda was so nice, helpful and quick to respond to all my questions. Her research was thorough and her attention to detail was spot on. Since she has visited many of these destinations herself, she was able to provide lots of first hand knowledge. I would definitely go to her again for my next Caribbean get away!

Profile Picture Cori, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Linda was awesome! She arranged the accommodations and I got the best date for my honeymoon...no going back and forth. She took care of all the reservations. She was extremely prompt, professional, and excited for my honeymoon, too. I definitely recommend Linda if you're looking for a stress-free vacation or honeymoon!

Profile Picture Noell, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Linda with Honeymoons, Inc. is amazing!! Will definitely be using her to help book future anniversary trips!! 110% recommend!!

Profile Picture Shaylee, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Travel

Linda is the absolute BEST travel agent. She is attentive, thorough and knowledgeable. She always follows up and follows through to make sure my groom and I understood everything in the process.

Profile Picture Myeisha, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Linda is a joy to work with! If you need a great travel agent for your wedding or honeymoon she is the one to call.

Profile Picture Felana, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Linda, Thanks so much for arranging our 40th anniversary trip. It was a surprise & so nice to receive the welcome gifts you sent to the hotels. Every activity you arranged for us was a great experience. At the Aloha VIP breakfast, Belinda won the door prize of a Luau, so we got to attend 2 of them. Belinda & I liked snorkeling so much that we booked a second snorkeling trip through the hotel. It was a very nice, relaxing trip.

Photo for Linda Dancer with Honeymoons, Inc. Review - Pearl Harbor
Photo for Linda Dancer with Honeymoons, Inc. Review - Bike ride down hill in Haleakala National Park
Photo for Linda Dancer with Honeymoons, Inc. Review - Sunrise at Haleakala National Park, above the clouds.
Profile Picture Dennis, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Linda is fabulous! She was extremely helpful in assisting us with picking a location for our honeymoon as well as changing our reservation multiple times. I highly recommend Linda for anyone looking for a travel agent - she truly loves providing her clients with the best possible trip.

Profile Picture Sara, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Travel

Linda was amazing! She made the whole process so easy and was very helpful. Traveling internationally can be a difficult process, especially trying to coordinate 60 people traveling. Linda got my husband and I all the information we needed to decide which resort to get married at and which one to honeymoon at. She was able to give me all of the scoop on each resort and stories from experiences about what went good and bad. It was really helpful since we had never been to a destination wedding before. Once the details were decided she was able to help us get everyone booked and she harassed them to book rooms, flight and such so we didn't have to. It was wonderful only having to worry about the wedding and not having to worry about the guests. Whenever someone would ask about booking all I had to do was say, Call Linda! It was amazing! Then at the resort we had some of the rooms get messed up and Linda made it right as fast as she could. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend Linda and Honeymoons Inc for anyone booking a destination wedding!!

Profile Picture Amiee, 2/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Mike, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

It was a wonderful honeymoon package. The only thing that would make it better is if it were an all inclusive.

Profile Picture Keith, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Linda was so helpful and patient! She was very prompt with responses and was able to provide personal experience with certain resorts!

Profile Picture Anna, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Linda was awesome!! We would gladly recommend her to anyone and in fact, already have!

Profile Picture Jeff, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Hard work to find selections that matched our requirements.

Profile Picture Megin, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Linda was a pleasure to work with. Linda helped my husband and I plan a 2 week honeymoon to Hawaii and I am SO glad we chose Linda to help us. All of her recommendations were spot on perfect. She helped us plan almost every single detail of our honeymoon and we were so pleased. Linda was extremely responsive, she responded to e-mails within an hour. We highly recommend Linda Dancer at Honeymoons, INC.

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Linda was great! She took care of everything for my wife and I, even giving us recommendations on what to see and do on our honeymoon. All we had to do was show up. Thanks Linda!

Profile Picture Colby, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Linda Dancer was exceptional!!

Profile Picture Rhianna, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Caribbean, Travel Insurance

Linda was awesome and helped made our weddingmoon prefect!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Linda was very helpful and responded in a timely fashion. She worked around our budget and gave us several honeymoon packages to choose from. Our experience working with Honeymoons.inc was great. We highly recommend using their services!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews