Linda Dancer with Honeymoons Reviews

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 5
Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 6
Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 7

Jeff · Getting married on 09/04/2020

Nobody better to work with

Linda was the absolute best agent to work with. Nobody is better!!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Jeff for taking the time to review me- it was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to working with you again soon
    All the best,
  • Anna

Anna · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Linda was so helpful and patient! She was very prompt with responses and was able to provide personal experience with certain resorts!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Anna for taking the time to review me, it was a pleasure to work with you!

Cortney G · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Husbands adult only 40th birthday trip!

Linda is an extremely knowledgeable agent. She has been almost anywhere you will want to go and truly knows what she is talking about! She was very prompt with her research and prices and knows exactly what to look for for your perfect trip. She takes care of every detail to ensure that you have the best, most enjoyable vacation worry free. Linda is a joy to work with and I look forward to planning my next trip with her!

• Atabia

Atabia · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Awesome experience!

Linda was the best! She is professional and very knowledgable. She works hard to find the best honeymoon destination for you. I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Thanks Arabia !
    Such a pleasure to work with you- I look forward to working with you again in the future, all the best, Linda
  • Beth

Beth Sullivan · Married on 07/04/2019

Amazing!

Linda helped us have the dream honeymoon!!! It was truly a trip of a lifetime. She went out of her way to ensure it was perfect for us. I would recommend her for anyone!!

Brittany Frye · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommended

My husband and I enjoyed working with Linda! Linda helped us plan our honeymoon in the best affordable way that was very convenient.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Rich M · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing trip!

My wife and I knew we wanted to honeymoon in St. Lucia, but we didn’t know the first thing about accommodations. Linda have outstanding recommendations, guided us through the booking process and answered all of our questions, and ultimately got us a great deal on our trip. We had the most amazing honeymoon and it’s all thanks to Linda. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking to honeymoon in the Caribbean.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Jackie · Married on 05/25/2019

Patient, Thorough and Simply Wonderful

Linda was amazing to work with throughout my entire experience. She was patient and friendly while we gathered resort information, our guest list, etc. You could tell she was experienced which was an invaluable quality that I was looking for in a coordinator. I would highly recommend booking with her! She will make your special day that much better. I promise.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Jackie for taking the time to review - it was a pleasure to work with you to plan your destination wedding at Finest Playa Mujeres - I am glad through all the research we were able to find the perfect resort to match the dream you had for your wedding -
    all the best , Linda
  • Joseph

Joseph Hendges · Married on 05/18/2019

Easy as it gets

Linda simply made our honeymoon process as easy as we could have imagined. Her professionalism, knowledge, prompt responsiveness, and excellent customer service cemented her future business with our vacation/trip planning.

Good morning Joseph,
    thanks so much for taking the time to review me - it was a pleasure to work with you to plan the perfect honeymoon for you and Kylie and I look forward to working with you in the future to plan your next adventure.

All the best,
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing hawaii experience

She helped plan everything for our hawaii honeymoon from beginning to end and i didnt have to worry about anything which was amazing!! Ive never been to hawaii so she helped make everything relaxing eith transportation to and from the airport

Keith · Married on 04/27/2019

Honeymoons

Great job and very responsive! We had an airline issue and Linda was a tremendous help. She was even able to change dates with our resort at the last minute. I would absolutely recommend Linda.

Lindsay Becker · Married on 04/12/2019

Absolutely amazing! Woukd recommend her to anyone! And believe it or not I already have and they booked using her!

Linda was absolutely incredible. We were worried about spending that kind of money and only seeing pictures. Linda listened to exactly what we wanted in our wedding experience and she deliver the perfect wedding for us! I would HIGHLY recommend her!!!!

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 8
    Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 20
    Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 21

Brandon Bowlin · Married on 04/01/2019

Mr Brandon Bowlin

Linda was so great! I was planning a surprise honeymoon for my bride, and I was nearly overwhelmed training to make plans. I found Linda and she was so helpful! She worked within my wishes and budget, and helped find a fantastic resort. I could call her any time and she was ready to give me advice!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Stacy Melton · Married on 03/30/2019

You need Linda’s help!

Linda was a dream to work with! We already knew which sandals we wanted to go to for our Honeymoon but she helped us pick out which activities to sign up for and gave us great advice for the trip! She was super helpful I would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 08/10/2019

PRANJAL · Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome Experience

Linda Dancer is the best. She did an awesome job of planning our honeymoon. From Hotel to Flights to rented cars, everything was best. She provided all the information beforehand about the tourist attractions, food coupons, honeymoon gifts/coupons. We will surely ask her to plan something like that again for us. :)

Sent on 07/19/2019

Thomas · Married on 10/20/2018

Very willing to work with you! She was so patient and responsive!

Hi Thomas
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review me

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

I appreciated all of the help! Thanks so much!

Thanks Emily for taking the time to review me - all the best, Linda

Lindsey nelson · Married on 10/09/2018

Jamaican Honeymoon

Linda is amazing. She is with Honeymoons Inc. I was so nervous about using a travel agent but Linda is very professional and literally booked every detail down to the wire. I did nothing. She was so organized and I emailed her 17,000 and she always emailed me back within minutes and always so patient. I changed my mind so many times and she always tried to accommodate whatever needs I was trying to acquire. I will most definitely use her in the future. You will have a fantastic honeymoon that is well planned out, safe, and magical. Worry free.

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 22
    Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 23
    Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 24
    Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 25
    Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 26
    Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 27
    Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 28

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me- it was a pleasure to work with you to plan the perfect honeymoon and I look forward to working with you in the future
    All the best ,

LaSandra · Married on 09/01/2018

Very patient, timely/responsive customer service!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Welcome home ! Thanks so much for taking the time to review me - it was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to working with you in the future, Linda

Vanessa · Married on 07/27/2018

Linda was great and very helpful!

Thanks Vanessa for taking the time to review me, Linda

Seth · Married on 06/24/2018

Linda was amazing from the start. I thought that once we were all paid up that the service would decrease like everything else however it only got better. Linda made our stay and overall experience very enjoyable and helped us make the best memories on our wedding day an honeymoon. She took care of us from start to finish. I would highly recommend her for any of your travel needs!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 29

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Welcome home Seth - Thanks so much for taking the time to review me and also for sharing a photo of your wedding - It was my pleasure to work with you to plan the perfect birthday,wedding and honeymoon experience possible -
    I look forward to helping you plan your next adventure as Mr. and Mrs.

All the best,Linda

Asher · Married on 06/16/2018

Linda was a great help in booking our Honeymoon! She was very knowledgeable and answered any questions we had.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Asher for taking the time to review me, it was a pleasure to work with you to plan the perfect honeymoon and I look forward to working with you again, Linda

Khalilah · Married on 06/10/2018

I am getting married soon in the beautiful Montego Bay and I stumbled upon Linda and she is WONDERFUL to speak to and very responsive. She sends pics and responds to emails and I am so blessed to have stumbled upon her to help me with my wedding planning details. Thanks Linda!!! I look forward to speaking with you soon. :)

Sent on 04/23/2018

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Hi Khalilah, Thanks so much for taking the time to review me - I know you will love Sandals Montego Bay to host your destination wedding- I am glad I am able to share information, photos and more to help you plan the final details of your special day - can't to return to the resort next week to share even more with you, Linda

Cori · Married on 05/19/2018

Linda was so nice, helpful and quick to respond to all my questions. Her research was thorough and her attention to detail was spot on. Since she has visited many of these destinations herself, she was able to provide lots of first hand knowledge. I would definitely go to her again for my next Caribbean get away!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me, it was a pleasure to help you and I look forward to working with you in the future, Linda