Linda Dancer with Honeymoons Reviews

303 | Nashville, TN

303 Reviews for Linda Dancer with Honeymoons

Tom · Getting married on 02/12/2022

Amazing to work with!

Linda was amazing to work with while we were deciding whether or not we wanted a destination wedding or a local wedding. She was extremely personable, professional, and always kept our best interests in mind. She helped us navigate the overwhelming options, and evaluate what would fit our budget and desires. We ended up not going forward with a destination wedding, and she was extremely understanding, wishing us the best with working toward having the local wedding of our dreams. We would recommend her to anyone looking to plan a destination wedding or honeymoon!

Sent on 03/02/2021

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Tom for taking the time to review me - it was a pleasure to work with you by email, phone calls and even zoom meeting from Jamaica - to help you decide what is best for you between a local wedding or a destination wedding. Wishing you all the best and look forward to working with you in the future, Linda

Matt A. · Married on 12/05/2020

Linda was a great help.

Linda was amazing, attentive, and always responsive to any questions or concerns we had in our planning. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/02/2020

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Matt for taking the time to review me,
    Looking forward to helping you plan your next adventure, Linda

Kim D. · Married on 09/21/2020

Outstanding service! All questions and concerns answered and vacation was fabulous!

Quality service! Fabulous vacation! Thank you for setting everything up for us to enjoy!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Welcome Home! So glad to hear you had a great anniversary trip to St Lucia ~ The perfect destination for a romantic getaway ~ looking forward to helping you plan your next Sandals Resorts vacation, All the best, Linda

Jeff · Married on 09/04/2020

Nobody better to work with

Linda was the absolute best agent to work with. Nobody is better!!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Jeff for taking the time to review me- it was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to working with you again soon
    All the best,

Britani B. · Married on 07/27/2020

Wonderful trip!

Linda Dancer was so helpful planning this trip! She was available whenever I needed her and helped me to plan this very last minute—within one day! I will definitely use her again!

Sent on 08/05/2020

Welcome home Britani,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review me - it was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to working with you again.
    All the Best, Linda

Candace P. · Married on 06/05/2020

Don't Honeymoon with Linda

Linda was everything we dreamed of and more. She was responsive in the moment with questions, advice and more knowledge than ever expected. She told us where it was best to spend and where to save. Without her we would have waited in long customs lines and felt lost. She prepared us for every step of the trip so we felt secure and confident traveling. Do yourself a favor and make sure Linda Dance is on your team!

Hi Candace
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review me-I am so glad my suggestions helped expedite you through some of the arrival processes- I look forward to helping plan your next romantic getaway, all the best, Linda
  • Sherry

Sherry · Married on 05/23/2020

Wonderful Company

We had the best experience with Linda Dancer. She helped us through the rescheduling process and she was on top of it. I definitely will be calling her in the future. Such a sweet and caring lady ❤️

Hi Sherry
    Thanks so much for your kind review -2020 has been the craziest of years-I am so glad you finally got to have your dream beach wedding in SaintLucia-thanks for your patience as we navigated the many delays and changes due to Covid19 and St Lucia protocols-your gorgeous wedding photos say it best 💞 can’t wait to see where you go next
    All the best, Linda
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 04/25/2020

Linda was so helpful and patient! She was very prompt with responses and was able to provide personal experience with certain resorts!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Anna for taking the time to review me, it was a pleasure to work with you!
  • Tracy

Tracy J. · Married on 04/20/2020

Ms Linda Dancer wedding planner is beyond amazing!

Ms Linda is patient, knowledgeable, and helped me plan a smooth wedding experience for my destination wedding. I highly recommend her as she held my hand the whole way . I am a very indecisive person and change my mind often, but she exercised patience and handled me with much TLC which is what all of us brides need. I am really grateful for her services and she even helped me in way I know NO other planner would do by doing a very nice gesture for me for my wedding. So many thanks! I don't know what I would have done without her ! She is truly a lifesaver and helped me plan my dream wedding , honeymoon, and vacay all in one!

Sent on 01/25/2020

HI Tracy
    Thanks so much for your review - the pleasure has been all mine - I love helping my brides dreams come true !
    All the Best, Linda

Ridge D. · Married on 02/22/2020

Honeymoon in Mexico

Linda was fantastic. Every step of the way was planned to a T. She was quick to answer any questions we had.

We will book all of our future vacations with her.

Sent on 03/04/2020

Welcome Home!
    I am so glad you enjoyed your honeymoon at beautiful Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa- it was a pleasure to work with you to find the perfect honeymoon, and I can't wait to plan your next adventure as Mr. and Mrs. Downing !
    All the Best,
  • Casey

Casey P. · Married on 02/16/2020

Perfect honeymoon

We booked our flights to Oahu, HI and stayed in north shore for a few days and then jumped on the Norwegian cruise and cruised the Hawaiian Islands for a week. Linda was incredibly helpful and gave us tons of pointers. She even surprised us with a fruit basket on arrival. She made the major parts of honeymoon planning just so much easier. Thank you!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Jodi G. · Married on 01/02/2020

She was fantastic! Highly Recommend

We weren't sure where to go and she accomodated us and gave us so many locations and prices to really fit what we were looking for and with our budget. It was by far the easiest vacation I have ever planned or went on because everything was taken care of prior to departure. I highly recommend Linda Dancer and this vendor and are already in the process of hopefully planning a family trip and another couple trip.

Sent on 02/27/2020

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Welcome Home! I am so glad you enjoyed your vacation at Excellence Oyster Bay in beautiful Jamaica. It was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to planning your next adventure,
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/09/2019

A perfect honeymoon!

Linda was great with helping us plan our honeymoon! She made it all so easy and answered every question we had! It went so smooth, we definitely recommend her to help you plan your honeymoon!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Welcome home Olivia,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review me-It was a pleasure to help you plan your honeymoon and I look forward to working with you again in the future.
    All the best as Mr. and Mrs.

Cortney · Married on 11/02/2019

Husbands adult only 40th birthday trip!

Linda is an extremely knowledgeable agent. She has been almost anywhere you will want to go and truly knows what she is talking about! She was very prompt with her research and prices and knows exactly what to look for for your perfect trip. She takes care of every detail to ensure that you have the best, most enjoyable vacation worry free. Linda is a joy to work with and I look forward to planning my next trip with her!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Emily

Emily L. · Married on 11/02/2019

Very helpful

Met at wedding show. Was really helpful in booking honeymoon at excellence resort

Sent on 11/10/2019

Welcome home Emily,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review me-it was a pleasure to work with you.
    All the best,
  • Atabia

Atabia · Married on 11/01/2019

Awesome experience!

Linda was the best! She is professional and very knowledgable. She works hard to find the best honeymoon destination for you. I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Thanks Arabia !
    Such a pleasure to work with you- I look forward to working with you again in the future, all the best, Linda

Gabrielle L. · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely incredible!

Initially, my husband and I wanted a honeymoon in the Dominican Republic, but with all the controversy we looked at Hawaii. We didn't think it would be possible to go on this trip due to expenses. However, I gave Linda a price range and she stuck to it exactly. This included activities, car rental, hotel, and flight expenses. Linda was recommended to me by a friend. It was so easy to work with her. If I ever had a question, Linda responded quickly. Our honeymoon to Hawaii was an absolute dream and we already can't wait to go back. Thank you Linda for doing an amazing job and making our honeymoon so memorable!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Welcome Home Gabrielle,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review me- I am so glad you loved Hawaii as much as I do- all the best as Mr. and Mrs. and I look forward to working with you again

Jacob M. · Married on 10/14/2019

Wonderful experience

Very easy, carefree experience. Everything went perfect.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Welcome Hone Jacob,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review me, it was a pleasure to work with you to plan your honeymoon and I look forward to working with you again

Sean M. · Married on 10/12/2019

Great communication , quick responses

Linda was very informative with helping us decide which hotel to choose for our honeymoon and very quick in responding.

Erica · Married on 09/13/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Linda Dancer was a joy to work work! Found Honeymoon's Inc through Google and was skeptical at first but came to realize this is the ONLY place you should book through for a romantic, perfectly planned, cost efficient honeymoon in Hawaii. My husband and I normally plan our own trips but with the wedding it was just too much, so we turned to Google for another option. We were so glad we did because speaking to Linda, she gave us so many ideas on what we could do, where to go, and the best part is - she handled everything! From airlines, to car rental, hotels, to experiences. She provided us so many options and there's no fee to the honeymooners for booking this way! It was amazing and I would recommend Linda at Honeymoon's Inc to everyone! Also - if recommended to you - 100% stay at The Andaz in Maui, it was incredible!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Erica for taking the time to review me-I love the Andaz at Wailea and glad you did as well- looking forward to working with you again in the future
    All the best, Linda
  • Tanner

Tanner W. · Married on 07/09/2019

Must Use for Honeymoon!

Linda was fantastic in planning our honeymoon. She made the process so simple. My wife and I picked the place and let Linda know of activities we would like to do, and she did everything else. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Hi Tanner
    welcome home - it was such a pleasure to work with you to plan the perfect honeymoon in Greece - wishing you all the best as Mr. and Mrs. and look forward to working with you in the future,
  • Beth

Beth S. · Married on 07/04/2019

Amazing!

Linda helped us have the dream honeymoon!!! It was truly a trip of a lifetime. She went out of her way to ensure it was perfect for us. I would recommend her for anyone!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Brittany F. · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommended

My husband and I enjoyed working with Linda! Linda helped us plan our honeymoon in the best affordable way that was very convenient.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Rich · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing trip!

My wife and I knew we wanted to honeymoon in St. Lucia, but we didn’t know the first thing about accommodations. Linda have outstanding recommendations, guided us through the booking process and answered all of our questions, and ultimately got us a great deal on our trip. We had the most amazing honeymoon and it’s all thanks to Linda. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking to honeymoon in the Caribbean.

Sent on 07/21/2019