Linda Dancer with Honeymoons Reviews

292 | Nashville, TN

292 Reviews for Linda Dancer with Honeymoons

Matt Allen · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Linda was a great help.

Linda was amazing, attentive, and always responsive to any questions or concerns we had in our planning. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/02/2020

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Matt for taking the time to review me,
    Looking forward to helping you plan your next adventure, Linda

Jeff · Getting married on 09/04/2020

Nobody better to work with

Linda was the absolute best agent to work with. Nobody is better!!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Jeff for taking the time to review me- it was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to working with you again soon
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 04/25/2020

Linda was so helpful and patient! She was very prompt with responses and was able to provide personal experience with certain resorts!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Anna for taking the time to review me, it was a pleasure to work with you!

Tracy Johnson · Married on 04/20/2020

Ms Linda Dancer wedding planner is beyond amazing!

Ms Linda is patient, knowledgeable, and helped me plan a smooth wedding experience for my destination wedding. I highly recommend her as she held my hand the whole way . I am a very indecisive person and change my mind often, but she exercised patience and handled me with much TLC which is what all of us brides need. I am really grateful for her services and she even helped me in way I know NO other planner would do by doing a very nice gesture for me for my wedding. So many thanks! I don't know what I would have done without her ! She is truly a lifesaver and helped me plan my dream wedding , honeymoon, and vacay all in one!

Sent on 01/25/2020

HI Tracy
    Thanks so much for your review - the pleasure has been all mine - I love helping my brides dreams come true !
    All the Best, Linda
  • Casey

Casey Perkins · Married on 02/16/2020

Perfect honeymoon

We booked our flights to Oahu, HI and stayed in north shore for a few days and then jumped on the Norwegian cruise and cruised the Hawaiian Islands for a week. Linda was incredibly helpful and gave us tons of pointers. She even surprised us with a fruit basket on arrival. She made the major parts of honeymoon planning just so much easier. Thank you!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Jodi Guess · Married on 01/02/2020

She was fantastic! Highly Recommend

We weren't sure where to go and she accomodated us and gave us so many locations and prices to really fit what we were looking for and with our budget. It was by far the easiest vacation I have ever planned or went on because everything was taken care of prior to departure. I highly recommend Linda Dancer and this vendor and are already in the process of hopefully planning a family trip and another couple trip.

Sent on 02/27/2020

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Welcome Home! I am so glad you enjoyed your vacation at Excellence Oyster Bay in beautiful Jamaica. It was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to planning your next adventure,
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/09/2019

A perfect honeymoon!

Linda was great with helping us plan our honeymoon! She made it all so easy and answered every question we had! It went so smooth, we definitely recommend her to help you plan your honeymoon!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Welcome home Olivia,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review me-It was a pleasure to help you plan your honeymoon and I look forward to working with you again in the future.
    All the best as Mr. and Mrs.

Cortney G · Married on 11/02/2019

Husbands adult only 40th birthday trip!

Linda is an extremely knowledgeable agent. She has been almost anywhere you will want to go and truly knows what she is talking about! She was very prompt with her research and prices and knows exactly what to look for for your perfect trip. She takes care of every detail to ensure that you have the best, most enjoyable vacation worry free. Linda is a joy to work with and I look forward to planning my next trip with her!

• Emily

Emily Long · Married on 11/02/2019

Very helpful

Met at wedding show. Was really helpful in booking honeymoon at excellence resort

Sent on 11/10/2019

Welcome home Emily,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review me-it was a pleasure to work with you.
  • Atabia

Atabia · Married on 11/01/2019

Awesome experience!

Linda was the best! She is professional and very knowledgable. She works hard to find the best honeymoon destination for you. I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Thanks Arabia !
    Such a pleasure to work with you- I look forward to working with you again in the future, all the best, Linda

Gabrielle Lanter · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely incredible!

Initially, my husband and I wanted a honeymoon in the Dominican Republic, but with all the controversy we looked at Hawaii. We didn't think it would be possible to go on this trip due to expenses. However, I gave Linda a price range and she stuck to it exactly. This included activities, car rental, hotel, and flight expenses. Linda was recommended to me by a friend. It was so easy to work with her. If I ever had a question, Linda responded quickly. Our honeymoon to Hawaii was an absolute dream and we already can't wait to go back. Thank you Linda for doing an amazing job and making our honeymoon so memorable!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Welcome Home Gabrielle,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review me- I am so glad you loved Hawaii as much as I do- all the best as Mr. and Mrs. and I look forward to working with you again

Jacob Mayberry · Married on 10/14/2019

Wonderful experience

Very easy, carefree experience. Everything went perfect.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Welcome Hone Jacob,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review me, it was a pleasure to work with you to plan your honeymoon and I look forward to working with you again

Erica · Married on 09/13/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Linda Dancer was a joy to work work! Found Honeymoon's Inc through Google and was skeptical at first but came to realize this is the ONLY place you should book through for a romantic, perfectly planned, cost efficient honeymoon in Hawaii. My husband and I normally plan our own trips but with the wedding it was just too much, so we turned to Google for another option. We were so glad we did because speaking to Linda, she gave us so many ideas on what we could do, where to go, and the best part is - she handled everything! From airlines, to car rental, hotels, to experiences. She provided us so many options and there's no fee to the honeymooners for booking this way! It was amazing and I would recommend Linda at Honeymoon's Inc to everyone! Also - if recommended to you - 100% stay at The Andaz in Maui, it was incredible!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Erica for taking the time to review me-I love the Andaz at Wailea and glad you did as well- looking forward to working with you again in the future
    All the best, Linda
  • Tanner

Tanner Williams · Married on 07/09/2019

Must Use for Honeymoon!

Linda was fantastic in planning our honeymoon. She made the process so simple. My wife and I picked the place and let Linda know of activities we would like to do, and she did everything else. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Hi Tanner
    welcome home - it was such a pleasure to work with you to plan the perfect honeymoon in Greece - wishing you all the best as Mr. and Mrs. and look forward to working with you in the future,
  • Beth

Beth Sullivan · Married on 07/04/2019

Amazing!

Linda helped us have the dream honeymoon!!! It was truly a trip of a lifetime. She went out of her way to ensure it was perfect for us. I would recommend her for anyone!!

Brittany Frye · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommended

My husband and I enjoyed working with Linda! Linda helped us plan our honeymoon in the best affordable way that was very convenient.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Rich M · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing trip!

My wife and I knew we wanted to honeymoon in St. Lucia, but we didn’t know the first thing about accommodations. Linda have outstanding recommendations, guided us through the booking process and answered all of our questions, and ultimately got us a great deal on our trip. We had the most amazing honeymoon and it’s all thanks to Linda. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking to honeymoon in the Caribbean.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Jackie · Married on 05/25/2019

Patient, Thorough and Simply Wonderful

Linda was amazing to work with throughout my entire experience. She was patient and friendly while we gathered resort information, our guest list, etc. You could tell she was experienced which was an invaluable quality that I was looking for in a coordinator. I would highly recommend booking with her! She will make your special day that much better. I promise.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Jackie for taking the time to review - it was a pleasure to work with you to plan your destination wedding at Finest Playa Mujeres - I am glad through all the research we were able to find the perfect resort to match the dream you had for your wedding -
    all the best , Linda
  • Joseph

Joseph Hendges · Married on 05/18/2019

Easy as it gets

Linda simply made our honeymoon process as easy as we could have imagined. Her professionalism, knowledge, prompt responsiveness, and excellent customer service cemented her future business with our vacation/trip planning.

Good morning Joseph,
    thanks so much for taking the time to review me - it was a pleasure to work with you to plan the perfect honeymoon for you and Kylie and I look forward to working with you in the future to plan your next adventure.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing hawaii experience

She helped plan everything for our hawaii honeymoon from beginning to end and i didnt have to worry about anything which was amazing!! Ive never been to hawaii so she helped make everything relaxing eith transportation to and from the airport

Keith · Married on 04/27/2019

Honeymoons

Great job and very responsive! We had an airline issue and Linda was a tremendous help. She was even able to change dates with our resort at the last minute. I would absolutely recommend Linda.

Lindsay Becker · Married on 04/12/2019

Absolutely amazing! Woukd recommend her to anyone! And believe it or not I already have and they booked using her!

Linda was absolutely incredible. We were worried about spending that kind of money and only seeing pictures. Linda listened to exactly what we wanted in our wedding experience and she deliver the perfect wedding for us! I would HIGHLY recommend her!!!!

Brandon Bowlin · Married on 04/01/2019

Mr Brandon Bowlin

Linda was so great! I was planning a surprise honeymoon for my bride, and I was nearly overwhelmed training to make plans. I found Linda and she was so helpful! She worked within my wishes and budget, and helped find a fantastic resort. I could call her any time and she was ready to give me advice!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Stacy Melton · Married on 03/30/2019

You need Linda’s help!

Linda was a dream to work with! We already knew which sandals we wanted to go to for our Honeymoon but she helped us pick out which activities to sign up for and gave us great advice for the trip! She was super helpful I would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 08/10/2019