Linda Dancer with Honeymoons Reviews

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 6
Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 7
  • Anna

Anna · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Linda was so helpful and patient! She was very prompt with responses and was able to provide personal experience with certain resorts!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Anna for taking the time to review me, it was a pleasure to work with you!

Thomas · Married on 10/20/2018

Very willing to work with you! She was so patient and responsive!

Hi Thomas
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review me

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

I appreciated all of the help! Thanks so much!

Thanks Emily for taking the time to review me - all the best, Linda

LaSandra · Married on 09/01/2018

Very patient, timely/responsive customer service!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Welcome home ! Thanks so much for taking the time to review me - it was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to working with you in the future, Linda

Vanessa · Married on 07/27/2018

Linda was great and very helpful!

Thanks Vanessa for taking the time to review me, Linda

Seth · Married on 06/24/2018

Linda was amazing from the start. I thought that once we were all paid up that the service would decrease like everything else however it only got better. Linda made our stay and overall experience very enjoyable and helped us make the best memories on our wedding day an honeymoon. She took care of us from start to finish. I would highly recommend her for any of your travel needs!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 8

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Welcome home Seth - Thanks so much for taking the time to review me and also for sharing a photo of your wedding - It was my pleasure to work with you to plan the perfect birthday,wedding and honeymoon experience possible -
    I look forward to helping you plan your next adventure as Mr. and Mrs.

All the best,Linda

Asher · Married on 06/16/2018

Linda was a great help in booking our Honeymoon! She was very knowledgeable and answered any questions we had.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Asher for taking the time to review me, it was a pleasure to work with you to plan the perfect honeymoon and I look forward to working with you again, Linda

Khalilah · Married on 06/10/2018

I am getting married soon in the beautiful Montego Bay and I stumbled upon Linda and she is WONDERFUL to speak to and very responsive. She sends pics and responds to emails and I am so blessed to have stumbled upon her to help me with my wedding planning details. Thanks Linda!!! I look forward to speaking with you soon. :)

Sent on 04/23/2018

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Hi Khalilah, Thanks so much for taking the time to review me - I know you will love Sandals Montego Bay to host your destination wedding- I am glad I am able to share information, photos and more to help you plan the final details of your special day - can't to return to the resort next week to share even more with you, Linda

Cori · Married on 05/19/2018

Linda was so nice, helpful and quick to respond to all my questions. Her research was thorough and her attention to detail was spot on. Since she has visited many of these destinations herself, she was able to provide lots of first hand knowledge. I would definitely go to her again for my next Caribbean get away!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me, it was a pleasure to help you and I look forward to working with you in the future, Linda

Noell · Married on 05/05/2018

Linda was awesome! She arranged the accommodations and I got the best date for my honeymoon...no going back and forth. She took care of all the reservations. She was extremely prompt, professional, and excited for my honeymoon, too. I definitely recommend Linda if you're looking for a stress-free vacation or honeymoon!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Noell for taking the time to review me - It was a pleasure to work with you and I know you will love Hermitage Bay on the beautiful island of Antigua, Linda

Shaylee · Married on 04/28/2018

Linda with Honeymoons, Inc. is amazing!! Will definitely be using her to help book future anniversary trips!! 110% recommend!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Welcome home Shaylee,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review me - I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Hyatt Maui - and loved Maui as much as I do - I look forward to planning many wedding anniversary trips to come,

Myeisha · Married on 04/21/2018

Linda is the absolute BEST travel agent. She is attentive, thorough and knowledgeable. She always follows up and follows through to make sure my groom and I understood everything in the process.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review my service
    I look forward to working with you in the future
  • F

Felana · Married on 04/19/2018

Linda is a joy to work with! If you need a great travel agent for your wedding or honeymoon she is the one to call.

Dennis · Married on 03/18/2018

Linda, Thanks so much for arranging our 40th anniversary trip. It was a surprise & so nice to receive the welcome gifts you sent to the hotels. Every activity you arranged for us was a great experience. At the Aloha VIP breakfast, Belinda won the door prize of a Luau, so we got to attend 2 of them. Belinda & I liked snorkeling so much that we booked a second snorkeling trip through the hotel. It was a very nice, relaxing trip.

Sent on 04/14/2018
    Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 9
    Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 10
    Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 11
    Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 12

Welcome home Dennis,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review me and for sharing the photos - I am so glad that you had the 40th wedding anniversary in Hawaii that you dreamed about - it was a pleasure to assist you in planning this special trip. lucky Belinda to have won the luau - all the best as you continue your journey together, Linda

Sara · Married on 03/03/2018

Linda is fabulous! She was extremely helpful in assisting us with picking a location for our honeymoon as well as changing our reservation multiple times. I highly recommend Linda for anyone looking for a travel agent - she truly loves providing her clients with the best possible trip.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Welcome home Sara ,
    I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at the beautiful Sandals Grande Antigua and hope your butler team took great care of you - It was a pleasure to help you and Chad figure out the best honeymoon location for you and I look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks so much for taking the time to review me, Linda

Amiee · Married on 02/24/2018

Linda was amazing! She made the whole process so easy and was very helpful. Traveling internationally can be a difficult process, especially trying to coordinate 60 people traveling. Linda got my husband and I all the information we needed to decide which resort to get married at and which one to honeymoon at. She was able to give me all of the scoop on each resort and stories from experiences about what went good and bad. It was really helpful since we had never been to a destination wedding before. Once the details were decided she was able to help us get everyone booked and she harassed them to book rooms, flight and such so we didn't have to. It was wonderful only having to worry about the wedding and not having to worry about the guests. Whenever someone would ask about booking all I had to do was say, Call Linda! It was amazing! Then at the resort we had some of the rooms get messed up and Linda made it right as fast as she could. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend Linda and Honeymoons Inc for anyone booking a destination wedding!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Welcome home Amiee,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review me - It was such a pleasure to work with you and Matt to plan your destination wedding for you and your guests, I think Beaches Ocho Rios was the perfect choice for the group, and it was so fun getting to meet everyone on property. Thanks so much for including my husband and I in your celebration, and I am glad that I was on the resort with the group to take care of the room issues at check in. I wish you many years of happiness, and look forward to planning your upcoming wedding anniversary adventures in the years to come.
    All the best, Linda

Mike · Married on 01/19/2018

Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Welcome home Mike,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review me - so glad you had a great time

Keith · Married on 11/18/2017

It was a wonderful honeymoon package. The only thing that would make it better is if it were an all inclusive.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Welcome home Keith,
    thanks so much for taking the time to review me, All - Inclusive is easier for sure, but I am not sure that Hawaii will ever be a true all inclusive destination, but I am glad that you enjoyed the custom package that we put together for you.
    All the Best, Linda

Jeff · Married on 10/28/2017

Linda was awesome!! We would gladly recommend her to anyone and in fact, already have!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Welcome home Jeff,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to write the review and for the referrals -
    it was a pleasure to help plan the perfect honeymoon for you and your fiance
    all the best, Linda

Megin · Married on 10/01/2017

Hard work to find selections that matched our requirements.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Welcome home! Thanks so much for taking the time to review me , I look forward to working with you again in the future, Linda

Brooke · Married on 09/02/2017

Linda was a pleasure to work with. Linda helped my husband and I plan a 2 week honeymoon to Hawaii and I am SO glad we chose Linda to help us. All of her recommendations were spot on perfect. She helped us plan almost every single detail of our honeymoon and we were so pleased. Linda was extremely responsive, she responded to e-mails within an hour. We highly recommend Linda Dancer at Honeymoons, INC.

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 13
    Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 14
    Linda Dancer with Honeymoons 15

Colby · Married on 09/02/2017

Linda was great! She took care of everything for my wife and I, even giving us recommendations on what to see and do on our honeymoon. All we had to do was show up. Thanks Linda!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Welcome home Colby
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review me - it was a pleasure to help you and Brooke plan the perfect Hawaii honeymoon experience- I look foward to working with you in the future to plan your next adventure
    All the best ,

Rhianna · Married on 08/12/2017

Linda Dancer was exceptional!!

Danielle · Married on 07/30/2017

Linda was awesome and helped made our weddingmoon prefect!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons's reply:

Welcome home Danielle! Thanks so much for the opportunity to help plan your destination wedding in beautiful Jamaica , Sandals South Coast is one of my favorite resorts - All the best as Mr. and Mrs. and I look forward to planning your anniversary trips for years to come !