3388 Broadway, Knoxville, TN 37912 Map · Phone number

About Dream Weddings & Photography on a Budget by Tammy

Whether you are to marry stateside or abroad, together we can make your dream wedding become a reality. No matter what your wedding or event budget is I can help you achieve your dream day. As the owner and Wedding/Event Planner for “Dream Weddings on a Budget by Tammy” I have organized weddings, vow renewals, reunions, and other large-scale events for years. As a very detail-oriented, organized person, I understand just how important it is for every bride to be able to have her "Dream Wedding". We also offer several photography packages if you do or do not have the need for a planner. Call or email me today to discuss your special event.

Follow Dream Weddings & Photography on a Budget by Tammy on

Cake cutting
Cake cutting

9 Reviews for Dream Weddings & Photography on a Budget by Tammy

Meagan · Married on 11/13/2015

I had a great connection with Tammy from day 1! She was quick to respond - offered a price within our budget - had great communication throughout our contract and after. She provided us with tips on organizing our picture wants in advance to make for a smooth and fun wedding day session. She went above and beyond to provide our pictures to us one week after our wedding, so we could share with family at Thanksgiving.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Thank you....you and Roth were great to work with. Best Wishes

Sandi · Married on 06/28/2014

I LOVE this woman!!!! I don't know what I would have done without her. She took care of anything and everything that I needed her to and made my wedding day as stress free as possible.

Sent on 07/12/2014

Dream Weddings & Photography on a Budget by Tammy's reply:

Thank you very much Sandi. You were a jewell to work with.

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2011

I did Tammy's day of package and it was perfect. Tammy is the real deal and she will get the job done. She was there every step of the way and was worth every penny! I am a very do-it-yourself bride, but you NEED a coordinator day of (at the very least). She is wonderful and does a great job.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Dream Weddings & Photography on a Budget by Tammy's reply:

Jessica....thank you very much for such a great review....I hope you guys are doing great.. both of you and your families were great to work with. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and best wishes... Tammy

Award

Dream Weddings & Photography on a Budget by Tammy FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 949.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,215.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Pamela's Exclusive Floral & Event Design
    Pamela's Exclusive Floral & Event Design Wedding Florists

Tammy is a hard-working planner who pays attention to every detail of your wedding. She is an expert in budget planning, meaning she can take any budget and create your dream. Above all, she is conscientious, caring, honest, and personable.

• Embree House Wedding Cakes
    Embree House Wedding Cakes Wedding Cakes

Brides will find Tammy to be very friendly, helpful and outgoing. She is easy to work with and reliable. We have enjoyed every time we've worked with her!

• Linda Dancer with Honeymoons
    Linda Dancer with Honeymoons Travel Agents

I have had the opportunity to work with Tammy on many occasions . Her attention to detail , follow up and ability to work out last minute emergencies that arrise on the day of the wedding continue to amaze me. If I were engaged and looking for assistance to plan my dream wedding , I would certainly give Tammy a call. You will be glad you did. Linda Dancer linda@honeymoonsinc.com

• 3388 Broadway Knoxville, 37912 See on map