Melody Yeh | Cruise and Travel Experts Reviews

29 | Charlotte, NC

29 Reviews for Melody Yeh | Cruise and Travel Experts

Samantha · Married on 04/07/2018

Melody was extremely helpful! She made sure that we had the best honeymoon possible with our budget. Melody was always quick to respond to my questions and she always knew the answer. I had no idea what I wanted for my honeymoon, but Melody made some suggestions, and it was better than I could have imagined. Melody even checked in with me right before and after the honeymoon to make sure everything was going well. I would highly recommend her to everyone, and I will continue to use her to plan my future vacations!

Carmen · Married on 02/24/2018

Melody spent days over hundreds of emails helping me plan the honeymoon that was perfect for me and my husband! I was blown away by her knowledge as well as her honesty. She also did her best to fit my exact budget, rather than trying to pressure me into something I could not afford. I would recommend Melody for any trip and will be using her for everything I do from now until forever! ;)

Amber · Married on 10/07/2017

Melody was absolutely amazing! She really listened to what we wanted for in a honeymoon and took that and our budget into consideration. She gave us a few options we could go with and we ended up loving the resort. We will definitely use her again and recommend her to anyone looking for someone to help plan their trip!

Allison · Married on 09/22/2017

Melody is a true professional with suggestions for any of our vacation needs! When it came to planning our honeymoon, she listened to what we were truly looking for and she delivered, BIG TIME! She helped us plan our excursion and suggested trip extras that we didn't even know were possible! She didn't push us to purchase anything but shared her personal experiences and vacation tips. While we were out of the country, we had trouble with contacting our excursion and Melody worked her magic and worked it all out for us while we were sitting on the beach! She is amazing and easy to work with, we will definitely be reaching out to her for future travels! Thanks for everything, Melody!!

Nicole · Married on 09/02/2017

Melody was very helpful! She had a quote within minutes and made sure we were completely prepared for our Honeymoon. She even followed up to make sure we had a great time. Will definitely be using her again for our next big trip!!

Daniel · Married on 08/19/2017

Melody went above and beyond for me. My wife told me that I was in charge of planning our honeymoon. I had lots of questions and she answered them all in a very timely manner (even if they were dumb questions).
    She gave great pricing advise as well as suggesting to wait a little longer to see if flights fell any in price (which they did).
    I would strongly suggest using her for your honeymoon, as well as any other travel plans. Our next trip will be through her.

Mackenzie · Married on 06/24/2017

I would recommend Melody to anyone! She helped us out tremendously with choosing our honeymoon vacation. We were very overwhelmed at first but she made the process so much easier. My husband and I plan on using her for future vacations!

Katie · Married on 05/13/2017

My husband and I consulted with Melody for our honeymoon and we're so thankful that we did! We didn't know where we wanted to go but we talked with Melody about our options and she presented a few different possibilities, all that would have been perfect for us. We chose to go on a cruise and it was the best vacation we've been on. Melody helped us book our excursions and made recommendations on travel which was so helpful. I would highly recommend her for any travel needs!

Chelsea · Married on 04/15/2017

I had attempted to plan our honeymoon with just assistance from my fiancé. This did not work at all!!! So when I reached out to Melody she was very professional, efficient and she gave me multiple reasonable options. She was very responsive, no matter what time I emailed her, she would normally respond back within a few hours-and when she went out of the country, she gave us a contact just in case we needed anything while we were in Costa Rica! The resort we stayed at was amazing, and even though it wasn't adult only it was still a very relaxing honeymoon!! Any large trips we will be reaching out to Melody to plan for us simply because she makes sure that its tailored to what you want and everything is thought of and taken care of before leaving!!! Our excursions were booked 2 weeks before leaving and it made it so easy to have those printed before getting to the hotel!!! Thank you so much Melody!!! You are the greatest!!!

Brie · Married on 11/05/2016

Melody was extremely helpful with planning our honeymoon and the excursions. She was very knowledgeable and helped us find the right resort for our money and suggested excursions outside of the resort that she thought we would enjoy. She was very prompt in responding to my emails and helped us to have a wonderful honeymoon.

Shirl · Married on 10/01/2016

Working with Melody was the best experience! She helped us narrow down where we wanted to go, how to get the most out of our budget, and handled every detail. We ended up going to Sandals La Toc at St Lucia and it was amazing! She helped us plan excursions and even helped me figure out which flight to change to on the way home when Hurricane Matthew interfered and made us miss our connecting flight. She's so sweet and caring, and always has the best advice! We will definitely be using her again for other trips, and I would recommend her to anyone that was looking for help planning vacations!

Matthew · Married on 09/23/2016

Melody is the best! She had great advice from her many experiences in the Caribbean and helped us plan a great honeymoon! Not only that, but she was available even after we had arrived when we had questions or concerns about excursions or bad weather. I would recommend Melody to anyone planning a vacation.

Karina · Married on 07/16/2016

I absolutely loved working with Melody.

Jeni · Married on 06/25/2016

Melody was an extraordinary travel agent to work with. She was extremely organized and efficient with every detail of planning and booking our dream honeymoon! Melody worked with us and found the perfect honeymoon destination that had everything we wanted and that was also in our given budget. We just returned from our trip and it was beyond our highest expectations. It was the easiest trip we have ever taken because Melody took care of all the details that usually stress you out. We are so happy to have Melody as our current travel agent, and we will definitely be using her for our future vacations!

Melody was a great help and I could not have planned our honeymoon without her quality service.

Landrie · Married on 06/18/2016

We were unsure at first whether we needed a travel agent for our honeymoon, but boy are we lucky to have found Melody! She was awesome and helped to make every detail of our honeymoon perfect! She took care of everything and made it so easy for us! She is extremely knowledgeable about many resorts and gave us such great advice. We will be going through her in the future. We highly recommend her!

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2016

Melody made this process so easy and even fun! She was very attentive to our concerns from booking all the way till we boarded the plane. She was quick to respond even when she was on vacation. We will certainly use Melody again.

Corey · Married on 05/14/2016

We loved booking with Melody! She gave us great info and suggestions and then made booking super easy. She sent us great travel tips and all the info we needed for traveling to our destination. We highly recommend booking with Melody!

Payton · Married on 05/14/2016

I would definitely recommend using Melody for any travel plans! Everything was so easy. All we had to do was tell her what we wanted and she gave us great options to choose from. And when we had a little mistake while on our trip all we did was contact Melody and she took care of the whole thing.

Meghan · Married on 04/16/2016

Melody was great! she really helped us through the whole process and took a lot of the stress away. We were so wrapped up in planning our wedding that it was very overwhelming to try and plan a honeymoon also. Melody did a great job of showing us multiple options within our budget and really understanding what features of our honeymoon that were important to us! We will be using her for all of our travel needs for the future!!

Holly · Married on 10/31/2015

Loved working with Melody! She is so sweet and great at her job she made planning and going on or honeymoon easy and fun. We will continue to use her in all our travel needs.

Thank you Melody!

Melody was amazing! She made sure our honeymoon was stress free, and it was truly a dream! We would love to use her again in the future for upcoming trips we take. I would recommend her to anyone!

shawntay · Married on 10/03/2015

We traveled to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Without the help of melody I literally do not know what we would have done. She sent us a detailed list of everything that was going to happen once we landed and there after. It was by far the easiest vacation and most relaxing that we have ever had. I would refer to anyone!

Brittany · Married on 10/03/2015

Melody was wonderful!!! She helped me every step of the way, making sure our trip/wedding in Jamaica was perfect. She we be our travel agent for all of our future trips!

Kris · Married on 07/11/2015

Melody was very quick to respond to all of our inquiries from the very beginning of our conversations. She listened to what we wanted, and provided many options for us. Melody went above and beyond for my wife and I. From planning our Honeymoon, processing the paperwork, lining up the transportation, describing the resort we chose, as well as painting the correct picture. Our trip met every expectation laid out by Melody. My wife and I will use Melody again without hesitation.