PO BOX 690027, Charlotte, NC 28227 Map · Phone number · Visit website
1 review
  • Meet the Team

About Cupcake Castles Travel Company - Erica Carpenter, Independent Agent

Congratulations! You're engaged! Now what? As you begin your journey of life together, let's make sure you get started off on the right foot! I wish you a lifetime of laughter, love, fun, and excitement around every corner. I strive to help couples connect and relax when we are working together planning your honeymoon or destination wedding. Whether it be a a multigenerationa destination wedding, a micro wedding, island honeymoon, or theme park honeymoon-I am here to assist you every step along the way.

There are so many options when it comes to travel. After a consultation with you where I listen to your vision for your romantic getaway we can narrow down your options to the ones that are best for you. Let me take the stress out of your honeymoon planning so you can truly relax and enjoy your time making memories with those you love.

I have traveled to the Caribbean, Mexico, Disneyland and Walt Disney World multiple times. I have honeymooned at Disney and celebrated 16 years of marriage by having a Retie the Knot vow renewal ceremony at Sandals Negril. My personal experiences will allow me to support you and your planning needs- big or small.

I am married to my best friend and we have two handsome sons. We enjoy making memories together & I can’t wait to do the same for you!

• Woman-owned
Follow Cupcake Castles Travel Company - Erica Carpenter, Independent Agent on
Over the Water Wedding Chapel
copy of maroon elegant patterned actor business card 1 51 2028959 161975951138533
Over the water suites
Sandals Negril, beach chair
How to contact me :-)
How to contact me :-)
Destination Wedding St Lucia

1 Reviews for Cupcake Castles Travel Company - Erica Carpenter, Independent Agent

Cupcake Castles Travel Company - Erica Carpenter, Independent Agent FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Honeymoons
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Caribbean
    Dominican Republic
    Mexico
    North America
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

Team of Cupcake Castles Travel Company - Erica Carpenter, Independent Agent

Erica Carpenter

Erica Carpenter

Independent Agent

Hello! It is nice to meet you! My name is Erica Carpenter. I am a travel professional and independent agent with Cupcake Castles Travel Company. I started with the company in 2016. It has been a whirlwind of excitement ever since! I have traveled to many desinations and learned many things. I love working with couples to plan their honeymoons and destination weddings because of the excitement they have. When we begin the consultation the clients light up when describing their perfect honeymoon/wedding.

Prior to working in the travel industry I was a high school teacher and athletic trainer in Charlotte and the surrounding area. I have been married almost 17 years and we have two boys.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• PO BOX 690027 Charlotte, NC, 28227 See on map
    704-459-1243 (Phone number)
    7045731296 (Other Phone Number)
    7045731296 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Cupcake Castles Travel Company - Erica Carpenter, Independent Agent)