Durham, NC 27707 Map · Phone number

About Melissa Maureen Photography

I am passionate about photography and grateful to spend my time doing what I love. I love photographing weddings and capturing all of the special, quirky, and unforgettable moments that uniquely illustrate the story of our lives. It's truly an honor to share these moments with you.

Follow Melissa Maureen Photography on

Melissa Maureen Photography 6
Melissa Maureen Photography 7

Michael · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Proposal Photoshoot

Melissa did an excellent job photographing my proposal to my girlfriend. I would highly recommend her for a few reasons. First, Melissa always responded to my emails and questions in a timely fashion. Two, she took the time to understand the intricacies of my planned proposal. Aside from being a sounding board, I thought this was important because this information allowed her to capture the moment perfectly. Third, when we finally met her, Melissa was incredibly warm, excited, and happy to take photos in a variety of settings. Fourth, the quality of the photos was excellent - not just from an aesthetic point of view, but I felt that she really captured the moment in a way that was unique to us.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Veronica · Married on 08/11/2018

Great experience!

My husband and I planned a small wedding with less than 20 people. We only had an hour with Melissa, and she made every minute count! She walked in with her camera in hand, ready to go, and immediately made us feel comfortable. Throughout the shoot she came up with great poses and spots to take shots that took advantage of the setting. The pictures came out looking wonderful, and she made our day all the more special. Can I recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

Great Experience

Melissa came recommended by another wedding photographer (who happened to not be available on our date). In an industry where you have loads of choices, being recommended by a peer said a great deal about her skill and professionalism before we even met her. From our first interaction through our final photo delivery, Melissa was always prompt in her communications.

Her bright, airy photography style perfectly captured our spring wedding. She was fun and friendly, important qualities in someone you will spend a great deal of time with on your wedding day. We wanted some posed as well as editorial style photos and she did a great job capturing both. In addition to the standard bride and groom/family shots she took lots of great pictures of our guests. Logistically our wedding was complicated (different ceremony and reception sites) and we dealt with the dreaded wedding day rain. Melissa was incredibly flexible and made us feel confident that we would have great photos despite the circumstances!

We loved working with Melissa and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Award

Melissa Maureen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Perfect Event Entertainment
    Perfect Event Entertainment Wedding Decor & Lighting

Melissa was a fantastic vendor to work with! She was energetic and clearly dedicated to her craft. She seemed to be everywhere at once as she captured the most poignant and beautiful moments of the wedding. I would not hesitate to recommend her company to anyone in search of a professional and personalized wedding photographer.

• Sara Mathis Productions
    Sara Mathis Productions Wedding Videographers

We recently worked a wedding with Melissa and she was so great to work with! She was very professional, thoughtful, and her pictures are gorgeous! I highly recommend working with her and we hope to work with her again soon!

• Firefly Event Company
    Firefly Event Company Wedding Planners

Melissa is so creative and professional! She is a delightful person and a joy to work with! We recommend her to all of our clients! Love her photos!

• Durham, 27707 See on map