Greensboro, Greensboro, NC 27499 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,100
Availability Check your date

About Meghan St. Pierre Photography

Meghan St. Pierre Photography is a wedding photography business based in Greensboro, North Carolina, that serves the Raleigh - Triangle and Greensboro - Triad areas. The owner, Meghan, is a natural light wedding photographer. On your special day, Meghan St. Pierre Photography will capture all of the emotionals moments of your wedding love story from beginning to end.

At Meghan St. Pierre Photography, Meghan’s photography style can be described as contemporary and natural. Her wedding photography services include high-resolution images, multiple locations, a second shooter, one event per day and additional hours. Meghan loves to travel near and far to document couples’ wedding-day moments. She is also available to shoot boudoir, engagement and trash the dress photographs, as well as wedding portraits.

Follow Meghan St. Pierre Photography on

1 User photo

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/05/2019

Meghan is Amazing!

Hiring Meghan St. Pierre was by far one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. She is so sweet, super responsive, and does amazing work! She photographed our engagement photos as well as our entire wedding and the photos are better than I could have ever wished for. If we had to do it over again, we would hire Meghan every single time!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 10/27/2018

What an amazing photographer!

I could write a three-page review on just how fantastic Meghan is! From our initial meeting to getting our final pictures Meghan and her husband were the glue to our wedding. Meghan is extremely professional and even if you there is something you may not like about your photos, she will go out of her way to fix them. Her prices may seem a little high but trust me, for the quality of service and the individualized feel, you are getting quite a bargain. I could not recommend Meghan any higher. She is an all-star and will probably be doing many more pictures for my wife and me in the future. He husband is also HILARIOUS and was a big hit at our wedding. If you want to know specifics or have any questions about Meghan please comment on this and I will be happy to answer them. Trust me, hiring Meghan St. Pierre as your wedding photographer will be the best decision you ever make.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Nicolle · Married on 04/29/2017

If I could give more than 5 stars for Meghan, I would! I felt like a valued customer right from the start. She made the paperwork simple, she took the time to understand my event and priorities, and my pictures are beautiful! Meghan was easy to work with and maximized the use of our time. I loved our "staged" pictures which actually didn't look all that staged. She captured the joy and fun of the day which made those pictures come to life. I was also blown away by the "candid" reception pictures she captured. All too often these action shots seem pointless to me... why do I want a picture of someone eating. But the dinner, dancing, cake cutting, family group shots really came out better than I could have ever expected, and I found a number of my favorite pictures in these real moments of interaction with our guests. I got my pictures way before I expected them in an easy to access, no fuss with licenses, well organized fashion. When I shared them with family and friends, every single person commented on the beauty of the photography. The icing on the cake was Meghan's very upfront and reasonable pricing. For once, I feel like I got more than I paid for in her services. I'm simply thrilled and I will be saving her information for future portraits.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Meghan St. Pierre Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2100
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Greensboro Greensboro, NC, 27499 See on map
    Location of (Meghan St. Pierre Photography)