1325 LONNIE CIR, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,250
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Meghan Rowe Photography

As a photographer, I consider it a privilege and an honor to be invited into people's lives to capture and document their most precious moments; their engagement, their wedding and even capturing their families.

Photography is a passion of mine, and I am fortunate in life to be able to do what I love. Capturing memories that tell a story in a timeless manner is something special that I can share with my clients. Each wedding I cover tells its own story and it is told through an artistic eye.

I graduated from The University of Vermont with a degree in Fine Art and Art History. I then studied abroad in Italy, spending the summer at Studio Art Centers International perfecting my craft. Onto London's Central St. Martin's where I delved into digital photography... it wasn't until I returned to the States and was photographing weddings of friends before I realized that I wanted to do photography full time. In 2007, I returned to Europe to study for my Masters. I was accepted to Spéos, Paris Photographic Institute and studied with extreme talent and passionate professors that relayed some wonderful principals to us. It was there that I fell in love with the art of photography. It was the first time I could marry my love of journalistic photography with the romance of capturing a timeless image in the most romantic city in the world, Paris France.

Through my years in business, I have had the pleasure of meeting and working with the most wonderful people as they plan their weddings and special events. Every day, I consider myself incredibly fortunate to be invited to commemorate the most cherished moments in people's lives. I have fallen in love with "love" and the joy and fulfillment I receive in documenting the delicate intimacy of a wedding day compare to nothing else.

Wedding photography, in my experience, requires a careful balance. It has as much to do with personality and personal relationships as it does with artistic talent.

I have found that the couples who hire me are much like myself, relaxed and easy-going but particular about what they like and what they want. It's all in the details.

Together, my clients and I plan a tailored approach to help me to create photos that capture the day as it really was, versus spending hours on intricately posed photos. As a trained photojournalist, I strive to capture images that convey a person's true spirit, not just a pretty smile atop a perfect pose. I am able to create a story from start to finish.

I'm originally from Fairfield Connecticut and currently live in beautiful Charleston, SC with my husband, our son, and dog, Gracie.

Follow Meghan Rowe Photography on

destinationweddingimage
washsneak2

36 Reviews for Meghan Rowe Photography

Jeffrey · Married on 08/18/2018

I can't say enough. This was so easy and fun. Meghan is beyond personable, and also takes her work very seriously. Her aesthetic is timeless and so organic.

Haley · Married on 08/12/2018

Meghan is truly incredible. Not only is she a gifted photographer, she is a truly genuine person! Right from the start Meghan was responsive, professional and helpful to my husband and I. When our big day came I felt so comfortable with Meghan, as did everyone else. She is very calming, and on your wedding day that is invaluable! Meghan sent us some sneak peaks two weeks ago, and let me tell you - they’re the most incredible photos I have ever seen. She is gifted, and having Meghan as our wedding photographer was honestly the best choice we could have ever made. There are so many great things to say about Meghan, and my husband and I are blessed to have had her in our wedding! We are looking forward to seeing the rest of our wedding photos and know we will be in awe of them and cherish them forever! Meghan - from the bottom of our hearts thank you so incredible much!

Robin · Married on 11/04/2017

Meghan is the BEST!! Our photos exceeded our expectations, and she was a joy to have around. I cannot imagine having a better experience with a photographer, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. AMAZING!!

Meghan Rowe Photography 1

Meghan Rowe Photography Pricing

Meghan Rowe Photography Price Rates

Meghan Rowe Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Swivel Group Events
    Swivel Group Events Wedding Planners

Meghan is a Planners dream to work with pre, during and post Weddings. A true Professional at all times and always on point. It is important for me to have my clients at ease and comfortable and with Meghan that it just naturally happens.

• THE SOUTHERNMOST REVEREND
    THE SOUTHERNMOST REVEREND Wedding Officiants

Meghan's creativity and artistry speaks for itself in her amazing photographs! I love working with Meghan as we enjoy the same work ethic of organization and punctuality. Meghan has great warmth, putting her couples at ease, trusting her to capture all the special moments of their big day!

• Mark J Pierson Wedding Films
    Mark J Pierson Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

Meghan is a calm photographic force for all occasions. Professional and flexible, she seems to get everywhere she needs to be, capture beautiful images, and make it all seem too easy. Great to work with in many ways, with a constant delivery of spectacular shots. MEC is a pro I love to know.

• 1325 LONNIE CIR Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 See on map
    9178221255 (Other Phone Number)