Mount Laurel, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 Map · Phone number

About Meghan Jester

Meghan Jester is a professional on-location makeup artist based out of Marlton, New Jersey. Meghan has a passion for helping brides look and feel spectacular for their wedding day, creating stunning looks that enhance her clients' natural beauty. Meghan may be based in Mount Laurel, but she has also served clients throughout South Jersey, including Marlton, Moorestown, Cherry Hill, and Haddonfield, as well as the Greater Philadelphia area. Meghan can create any kind of look you envision, taking your ideas and turning them into a breathtaking reality.

Meghan Jester can help you and up to 15 members of your wedding party at once. Meghan is skilled in high-definition makeup, creating looks that range from natural and traditional, to dramatic and glamorous. Some of the makeup services that she offers include:

• Airbrush makeup

The bride with the bridesmaids
9cbcb60a1edbf7a7 Christine EvanHighlights84

22 Reviews for Meghan Jester

Nicole Moynihan · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Don't even bother looking for another vendor.

I found Meghan by accident. I was booked with another make up artist who had to cancel one month out. She suggested Meghan; and she was spot on. I skipped my trial...(I wouldn't know the difference anyway, I'm a chapstick and clear mascara girl and so was my bridal party). Meghan was responsive, friendly and upbeat. On my wedding day, she showed up and crushed not only my bridal make up, but my bridal party; which included my fussy mother and godmother and my two nonglam sister maids. She was easy going and fun, laughed at the craziness and made us each look our very best. We all received compliments all day and everyone kept asking who I hired. If I had her business cards, I would have put them on the dessert table! Just don't even bother looking further, book Meghan and live happily ever after.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Meghan Jester's reply:

Nicole! This is the best review! I'm cracking up over the idea of business cards on your dessert table. LOL I'm so glad you found me "on accident!" Thank you again for having me!!! xoxoxo
  • Samantha

Samantha Buser · Married on 10/05/2019

Best experience ever!!!

I can't say enough good things about Meghan. From the first time we talked, to the trial, to the big day, she was just the sweetest person ever. She is professional, but warm and inviting. She listens to you and totally brings your vision to life. She got along so well with my bridal party and my mom, and I truly feel like she was part of the fam! She is an absolute doll, and her work is incredible to boot! Cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Meghan Jester's reply:

SAM!!! Your words are so kind and sweet!!! Thank you so much! I’m so happy you find me—you are a gem of a person, and I LOVED working with you from beginning to end! Thank YOU!!! ❤️

Erin · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!

Meghan is so talented and I was so lucky to have her as my make-up artist for my wedding on 3-16-19. Meghan is so much fun and is the sweetest person I have ever met. I had a trial and it came out perfect on the first attempt, not one thing I requested to change. I wanted a classic natural look and Meghan nailed it. Meghan is super easy to work with, in fact I really enjoyed hanging out with her. My girls and I looked absolutely stunning – Thank you Meghan for being so talented at what you do! If I ever need my make-up done for anything, I will certainly be reaching out to Meghan! I highly recommend her for any make-up needs you may have!! 10 of 10 from me! 😊

Sent on 04/03/2019

Hi Erin!
    Thank you so so so much for your kind words and review! You are the sweetest! I'm only now just seeing it. :)
    I received your thank you note in the mail as well, and it was just lovely--I have it on display in my office. :)

I hope to work with you in the future! Best wishes to you and Bill! xoxo

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Meghan Jester FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 220.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Mount Laurel Mount Laurel, NJ, 08054 See on map
    Location of (Meghan Jester)