Mount Laurel, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 Map · Phone number

About Meghan Jester

Meghan Jester is a professional on-location makeup artist based out of Mount Laurel, New Jersey. Meghan has a passion for helping brides look and feel spectacular for their wedding day, creating stunning looks that enhance her clients' natural beauty. Meghan may be based in Mount Laurel, but she has also served clients throughout South Jersey, including Marlton, Moorestown, Cherry Hill, and Haddonfield, as well as the Greater Philadelphia area. Meghan can create any kind of look you envision, taking your ideas and turning them into a breathtaking reality.

Meghan Jester can help you and up to 15 members of your wedding party at once. Meghan is skilled in high-definition makeup, creating looks that range from natural and traditional, to dramatic and glamorous. Some of the makeup services that she offers include:

• Airbrush makeup

Meghan Jester 3
Meghan Jester 4

Erin · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!

Meghan is so talented and I was so lucky to have her as my make-up artist for my wedding on 3-16-19. Meghan is so much fun and is the sweetest person I have ever met. I had a trial and it came out perfect on the first attempt, not one thing I requested to change. I wanted a classic natural look and Meghan nailed it. Meghan is super easy to work with, in fact I really enjoyed hanging out with her. My girls and I looked absolutely stunning – Thank you Meghan for being so talented at what you do! If I ever need my make-up done for anything, I will certainly be reaching out to Meghan! I highly recommend her for any make-up needs you may have!! 10 of 10 from me! 😊

Sent on 04/03/2019

Meghan Jester's reply:

Hi Erin!
    Thank you so so so much for your kind words and review! You are the sweetest! I'm only now just seeing it. :)
    I received your thank you note in the mail as well, and it was just lovely--I have it on display in my office. :)

I hope to work with you in the future! Best wishes to you and Bill! xoxo

Donna Wilson · Married on 01/06/2019

Mother of bride

Meghan did a great with everyone’s makeup, bride, bridesmaids and mother’s. She has a great eye and will give you as natural or dramatic as you want. Since we were running a bit late and had to travel to ceremony site, she even locked up for me! So glad we chose her!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Meghan Jester's reply:

Donna, you are the best! Thank you so much!!! Love you, Diana and the whole fam! What a great group! ❤️

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2018

My family has worked with Meghan for two weddings (my sisters on 4/16/16 and most recently mine on 9/16/18) and she’s been amazing! I literally barely wear makeup and am uncomfortable about it but Meghan walked me through options and gave me tips to help me get more comfortable and I loved how I looked! I just wish I could have her do my makeup everyday! I attached a before and after to show her skills because she totally transformed me!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Meghan Jester 5

Meghan Jester FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 220.00