Megan Travis Photography

Winston Salem, NC View map
$4,800 Most Popular Price

$4,800 Most Popular Price

Welcome to Megan Travis Photography! My passion in life has always been photography, and I have my grandfather, " Poppy," to thank for creating this passion inside of my heart. Growing up, "Poppy" always had a camera in his hands, capturing every little moment. I soon became fascinated with turning life's moments into a story. I am a Carolina native who grew up on a farm in Julian, NC.
Whether I am photographing a wedding, children playing, or pets, I love to tell a story by capturing excitement, laughter, and warm embraces shared by loved ones. My style is toward the photojournalistic side of photography. I love to capture the day or occasion as it unfolds without guiding, posing or contriving images. There is nothing more rewarding in life than to capture moments that you and I will cherish forever!
Thank you for your interest in Megan Travis Photography! Please contact me if you have any questions or for more information! I look forward to hearing from you.

336.420.0747
megantravisphotography@gmail.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 05/22/2021

Megan Made My Wedding Day

Megan was an absolute pleasure to work with from the beginning of our wedding planning through the big day. She is kind, friendly, accommodating, and has a gentle yet authoritative vibe about her. I am not photogenic at all (and struggle with my fake smile) and Megan made my husband and I look like legitimate models on our big day.

Megan also helped with several day-of things -- she made sure that fans were distributed at my 90 degree outdoor ceremony. She helped my mom/maids of honor with several logistics on the day of. She made our sunset photos a lot of fun to take, and even paid mind to small details that we had brought up in conversations several months prior. I will 10/10 hire Megan again for future photos.
  • Janine
    Janine K. Married on 03/23/2019

Highly Recommend!

Megan is so talented at what she does. I knew this before I even met her... before I even got engaged! I came across some of her engagement and wedding pictures on Facebook and Instagram and instantly knew that I would love to have her as my wedding photographer one day. Her pictures are amazingly beautiful! Within a couple of weeks after getting engaged I contacted her PRAYING that she'd be available. What I didn't know before meeting her was how amazing of a person she is. Megan is always smiling, is always trying to find ways to try to grow as a photographer, has a calming presence about her, and is so easy to work with. My fiancé and I had a little bit of anxiety getting in front of the camera for the first time together for engagement pictures, but Megan instantly put us at ease. You can't help but smile around her! The day of our wedding she arrived early (with fresh flowers she had bought just for our detail pictures which was so thoughtful) and kept our wedding timeline moving (she is VERY organized!). She takes a ton of pictures and they all look incredible! If you're looking for a photographer that is easy to work with, always has a smile on her face, and will deliver truly breathtaking pictures on your special day, look no further! Thank you, Megan!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea P. Married on 02/23/2019

The best decision I made for my wedding

The best advise I can give to any engaged couple is to hire Megan as your photographer. From the first time my husband and I met her, we knew we had to have her as our photographer. She is the SWEETEST person and every interaction and meeting with her was so comfortable and personal. On the day of the wedding, Megan was great about helping to keep our timeline moving. We got our photos back so quickly and they were so stunning. She really beautifully captured everything, down to the details. After sharing our wedding photos with friends and family, almost everyone asked who our photographer was because the pictures are so amazing! I cannot recommend Megan Travis Photography enough. Please don't miss an opportunity to work with her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Katy Lynn Beauty Katy Lynn Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Megan is extremely talented! She cares so much about what she does and is excellent with her customer service!

Wayward North Films Wayward North Films Wedding Videographers

Megan Travis Photography is by far my favorite photographer I've had the pleasure of working with! Her personality and breathtaking skills will easily make your wedding photography hunt a breeze! Highly recommend checking out her work! Stunning photography and incredible customer care!

Face Forward Face Forward Wedding Hair & Makeup

Megan and I work together a lot! Not only because she is a wonderful friend but because she is an INCREDIBLE photographer! She works hard to really get to know her brides and make them friends not just clients! She will go the extra mile to make sure your day is exactly what you dreamed it to be! I love when brides contact me and say they have booked Megan for photography because I know my job just got so much easier! She is extremely talented and has the best heart!

Winston Salem, 27103
3364200747
Location of (Megan Travis Photography)

Megan Travis Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Megan Travis Photography include in the starting price?

Megan Travis Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Megan Travis Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Megan Travis Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Megan Travis Photography offer?

Megan Travis Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Megan Travis Photography offer?

Megan Travis Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Megan Travis Photography offer for wedding events?

Megan Travis Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Megan Travis Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Megan Travis Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding