332 Mill Street, Excelsior, MN 55331 Map · Phone number

About Megan Mary Events

Megan Mary Events is an event planning business based out of Excelsior, MN. Call us for anything from a small birthday party to a large, 200+ person wedding.

Follow Megan Mary Events on

Family photo
5257a30314b52c4b 1440979282857 aprilchuck12

10 Reviews for Megan Mary Events

Tom · Married on 08/11/2017

Megan's experience was really obvious. We had a large wedding with multiple locations. There was not a flaw or mis calculation. The work she did behind the scenes allowed us to truly enjoy every minute of our day with out once having to pay attention to any of the moving parts. Can't stress enough how pleased we were we chose to use Megan.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2017

Megan was absolutely incredible from day 1. Through a date change (twice), then venue change - she was not only flexible but vital in the coordination of it all. For "day of services", she went way above and beyond our expectations. We could not have pulled if off without her, and if I could redo our wedding again and again (never would since it was perfect!!!) I would hire her every time. She has my highest recommendation to my family, friends, and any bride and groom out there !!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Paige · Married on 06/03/2017

Megan was an absolute God send as our Day-of Coordinator. As the Bride, she alleviated all of my stress by striking the perfect balance between friendly and direct with my wedding party to keep the entire day on track. I documented my entire wedding very thoroughly and I always knew that the one person who could keep up with me and share in my vision was Megan. On the day of the wedding, if there was a question that needed my attention, Megan would find me at the most opportune times (which trust me, isn't easy) and ask it calmly. Megan made sure that my vision the day of my wedding came to life. She was the perfect liaison for all of my vendors. I also really appreciated that Megan took the stress off of all of my loved ones. My entire bridal party and family were able to be present with my on my wedding day instead of trying to pull everything together. Hiring Megan will be the best decision you will make!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Award

Megan Mary Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Double Weddings, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Karen Feder
    Karen Feder Wedding Photographers

Megan is so wonderful to work with. She is organized, helpful and takes your thoughts and wants and runs with them. If you are looking for a day of planner, Megan is definitely one I would recommend!

• 332 Mill Street Excelsior, 55331 See on map