Engagement
Shoot included

About Megan Kime Photography

Wedding and Portrait photography serving Raleigh/Durham and throughout North Carolina

I have been a photographer for the past 10 years, documenting weddings, families, babies, and even those adorable 4-legged friends. Do not ask me to pick a favorite, each present their own unique challenge and reward. But I can honestly say, I love what I do!

I started my career with a focus on wedding photography, where I still thrive today. But in more recent years, since the arrival of my own little girl, I have ventured into family, newborn and maternity photography.

My husband and I are affiliated with several animal rescue organizations in the area and I often lend my services to help educate and promote these organizations. With 3 cats and a dog of our own (all previous foster animals), I take great pride in helping where I can.

I am deeply honored you are considering Megan Kime Photography to photograph your wedding day, capture precious moments with your family or document your baby taking his or her first step. I offer a fresh and natural style, a blend of photojournalism & traditional, which enables me to capture the unique personality of each subject. I will go out of my way to make sure your photographs exceed expectations by providing quality products, style, and professionalism.

Please visit my site to take a look at my Featured Weddings!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (2)
Prints (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Canvas (1)

Megan is an AMAZING wedding photographer! She is so nice to work with and made us feel right at home. She even did a free photo shoot with us and our family dog, because we found out the dog was terminally ill and wouldn't have long to live. Her turnaround time on getting us pictures was very fast and we LOVE her style. Very photojournalistic, with emphasis on capturing special moments. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who asked!!! The quality of her photos is amazing, the ones I put here are just screenshots because wedding wire doesn't actually allow big photo files

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Absolutely the best! As a wedding photographer myself, Megan is the only one I trusted with my wedding photos. She is not only an amazing photographer, but super sweet - and she gives you so much more time/editing/effort than all the other photographers that I know.

Profile Picture Summer, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Megan Kime Photography Pricing

Proofs
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Megan Kime Photography captures your most treasured moments in a captivating and creative way.

Events

6508 Blalock Forest Drive, Willow Spring, NC 27592   See On Map
919-270-6249 (phone)
Megan Kime Photography is a wedding photojournalist from Raleigh, NC servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill. Megan Kime Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Raleigh wedding industry since 2006 specializing in weddings and portraiture.