New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number

About Me Too Cakes

Voted "The Knot Best of Weddings 2012 Pick"

I believe the cake should taste as good as it looks. I bake from scratch, using great ingredients and real fruit purees. All natural, no artificial taste. When I meet the couple, I like to design a cake that brings out their personality and unique style.

Sharma Tope8 5 11watermark ldpi
Sharma Tope8 5 11watermark ldpi
gardeniayellowcakelow dpi
pinkmagnolia circleslowdpi

15 Reviews for Me Too Cakes

Amy did an absolutely fabulous job on our wedding cake - she was incredibly easy to work with, and did a wonderful job bringing our vision/ideas to life, in an even more beautiful and artistic way than we ever could have hoped. She even did a fabulous job incorporating my grandmother's cake topper (from her wedding 70 years ago) into the design of the cake. And, not to mention, her cakes are incredibly delicious - by far some of the best I've ever had!

Jason · Married on 07/18/2015

My wife and I worked with Amy to create our wedding cake. Amy did a fantastic job from start to finish. Her initial meeting and tasting was well organized, she was prompt with e-mail responses, and the cake not only looked fantastic but tasted amazing. Working with Amy was a breeze and we were thrilled with the final product. We will definitely be reaching out to her when we plan future events or are looking for an anniversary cake.

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2014

I found Amy and Me Too Cakes on the knot (I didn’t know anyone who had been married in NYC for references). I decided to give her a try and schedule a tasting based on her great reviews and website and I am so happy that we did!!!!

Amy was very personable and quick to respond to e-mails (which was already more than I could say for other cake vendors at that time). At the tasting Amy was organized, thorough, and the cakes we tried were AMAZING! My husband and I had no trouble in deciding she was the right person for the job. I had a hard time putting my vision into words but Amy nailed it! Our cake was beautiful and tasted great—moist and flavorful! I am still hearing from my guests how amazing they thought the cake was.

If you’re looking for a cake vendor in NYC I would not hesitate to recommend Amy. She was a pleasure to work with, the cake was everything we wanted, and she was reasonably priced. Thanks, Amy, for our amazing wedding cake!!!

Award

Me Too Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 9.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Nut Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Artvesta Studio
    Artvesta Studio Wedding Photographers

Amy Landini Kathuria, a Me Too Cakes founder, is a very talented pastry chef. Her cakes a sooo delicious, fresh, moist... I could go on and on...yummm. Try her Passion Fruit Mousse with Almond Cake - I ordered this cake as a thank you gift for my building's manager and the entire management team got obsessed over it! But not only her culinary talent makes Me Too Cakes an exceptional cake shop. Amy's warm and friendly personality, meticulous attention to detail, exceptional customer service, and the fact that with every new cake she outperforms herself makes Me Too Cakes one of the best cake shops in New York.

• New York, 10019 See on map