Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About McGowan Images

We are a husband and wife team… Mack & Chelsea. We’ve been growing our business since 2008, and continue to feel unbelievably blessed to be able to pursue our dream career in a world where not everyone gets that chance.

While neither of us has formal training in photography, our former careers as a graphic designer and a journalist gave us unique building blocks to create our own artistic style. We have a blast with our clients, but also take our business incredibly seriously, and are dedicated to top-of-the-line customer service and continued education.

McGowan Images is built entirely on word-of-mouth, and the vast majority of our clients hire us because a friend told them to check us out. We do not take those recommendations lightly, and we are overwhelmed with gratitude for the families who’ve invested in and encouraged us over the last several years.

We have two children… an adventurous boy named Jack, and a fiesty little diva named Dorothy. You’ll see them appear on the blog from time to time.

Mack loves building projects, steampunk design, and cooking good food.

Chelsea loves travel, nerdy conversations about pop culture, and eating whatever Mack is cooking.

Together, we strive to be entirely authentic both in our “real lives” and here in our little online home. We cherish the relationships photography has brought into our lives, and we consider ourselves better people for having been able to meet so many amazing couples.

We’re also completely open books… so if you’ve got a question about our business or our lives, feel free to shoot us an email. We’d love to hear from you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Prints (1)

This was my single best investment in the entire wedding. Chelsea was a sounding board for me on so many things related to the wedding and even a few non-wedding related. Chelsea and Mack are truly wonderful people who love their clients and do everything in their power to make your day the best it can be. They helped with timelines, helped my maid of honor get me into my dress and many more things I could name. They took time to get to know about Matt and I and therefore were able to capture the day just the way we envisioned it. They just all around went above and beyond, I used them for engagements, boudoir and wedding so far every picture I have seen is stunning.

Profile Picture bobbileigh, 6/22/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are completely blown away at how amazing The McGowans are. My husband, Ty asked them to shoot our proposal last December, and despite their busy schedule and the fact that they were officially on “holiday mode” by then, they agreed to shoot the session and capture our special moment! After seeing how perfect the pictures were, we obviously had to use them for our wedding. My husband and I are not models and do not take professional pictures often, so you can imagine how awkward we could be in front of a camera. We were pleasantly surprised to feel extremely comfortable, were told exactly how to pose and then were just able to be ourselves while Chelsea and Mack captured our moments together. They clearly captured our love story so perfectly and we are so thankful to have them in our lives. Even guests at our wedding were coming up to us all night and telling us how amazing our photographers were. We will definitely be using Chelsea and Mack in the future.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chelsea and Mack are absolute ROCKSTARS!! They catch the special moments, capture every ounce of love in their photos, and are insanely talented! They are just the BEST ever.

Profile Picture Christian, 9/4/17, 1 Review