McCoy Wedding Photography

Irvine, CA View map Visit website
$2,750 Most Popular Price

$2,750 Most Popular Price

McCoy Wedding Photography is a wedding photographer based in Orange County, California. Acting as both photographer and friend, their ultimate goal is to connect on a deeper level with clients and capture images that are both beautiful and authentic. McCoy Wedding Photography leverages an inclination for adventure-seeking for a photography style that can be described as epic, romantic and photojournalistic. Since you’ll spend a majority of your wedding day with your photographers, choose to spend that time with photographers who can create a space that’s comfortable, fearless, silly and intimate.

McCoy Wedding Photography offers standard wedding photography packages that include some of their most popular services and can also customize packages. Wedding photography services include the following:

• High-resolution images
  • Engagement session

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,750

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• LaQuita
    Laquita Married on 05/28/2021
    Kristel is such an amazing photographer and I am so grateful for her. Everytime I look at a photo I am reliving the moment. She is able to catch every emotion and moment. She was very patient and kind thru the entire day. And the pictures are amazing. She makes you let go and just have a great time. Thank you so much Kristel

McCoy Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you ! :)
  • Erin
    Erin A. Married on 05/08/2021

I'm in love

Where do I begin. We recently got our photos and video back from our wedding and I'm OBSESSED. They seriously look like they were taken from a bridal magazine. Photography was extremely important to us and I literally researched and looked up almost every possible option in southern California in my budget range and after looking over Kay's work I knew we had to have her. The moment we posted our engagement pictures I had 6 DMs wanting her contact info because they were that good. And honestly...she could seriously be charging more for the quality you get. We almost didn't get the video because we had heard so much mixed feedback from friends/family on whether it was worth the money or not. Let me tell you, ITS WORTH IT. I've literally watched it ten times in the past month. I'm a little picky when it comes to this stuff and I wanted it to come off professional and classy if that makes sense....and they hit it out of the park. Kay and her team were so great and easy to work with. I also later found out how much she advocated for me on my actual wedding day when she saw things going awry with our venue. THIS is the type of vendor you want, someone thats going to look out for you like a best friend. I'd give her 10 stars if I could. Thanks Kay for capturing the magic of my day :)

Link to our video: https://vimeo.com/661279974/d688bf0cea
  • Ceili
    Ceili Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing photographer!

I’m so happy I went with Kay for my wedding photos! From the beginning she was quick to respond. I already had someone else doing my engagement photos but she still suggested we do a (complimentary) mini session beforehand so we could get to know each other before my wedding day. I told her the vibe I was going for and she picked the perfect spot. I love those photos and am so happy I have them!
    I recently got back my wedding photos and am so happy with them! I had a huge wedding party and Kay managed to wrangle us all together and keep it fun.
    The day of the wedding she was on time and professional. There was a second shooter who also did an amazing job.
    I recommend hiring Kay for your wedding photos!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

23 photos · 06/20/2016

Pricing

McCoy Wedding Photography Price Rates

NV VISUALS NV VISUALS Wedding Videographers

This is an excellent vendor. We highly recommend!

LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great photographer to work with. We highly recommend.

Sin City Photo Booths Sin City Photo Booths Photo Booths

What a great company to work with! We highly recommend.

Irvine Irvine, CA, 92618
Location of (McCoy Wedding Photography)
laguna Laguna Beach, CA, 92651 See on map

McCoy Wedding Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does McCoy Wedding Photography include in the starting price?

McCoy Wedding Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does McCoy Wedding Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

McCoy Wedding Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does McCoy Wedding Photography offer?

McCoy Wedding Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does McCoy Wedding Photography offer?

McCoy Wedding Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does McCoy Wedding Photography offer for wedding events?

McCoy Wedding Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend McCoy Wedding Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

McCoy Wedding Photography is recommended by 92% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding