4707 Meadow green trail, Lake Worth, FL 33463 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,200
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About MBC Entertainment

MBC Entertainment is premier Disco jockey company in Florida. Serving your wedding, company parties, private parties, proms and etc, that will be coordinate by our djs. Playing your favorite music and entertaining all your guest.

Whether it’s the most important day of your life, like a wedding, or a just a party for you and your friends, MBC Entertainment is equipped to provide the right type of music and entertainment for your event.

Our expertise and experience gives you the knowledge that we’ve been there, done that, and we will continue to be there for you and your big day. We want to be the people responsible for making sure that all of your guests have a great time at your event. We hire only the most confident, creative and energetic personalities to ensure that you’re DJ will make the party happen.

But if you desire, our performance can consist of more than playing great music. We excel in the art of entertainment. We take pride in our ability to motivate your guests with fun participation dances, exciting dinner activities, contests, party games, line dance instruction and much more, or less if you prefer.

Follow MBC Entertainment on

23 Reviews for MBC Entertainment

• Jacqueline

jacqueline haennicke · Married on 11/02/2019

More than just music

Our wedding was magic, and Mike provided the sparkle. He handled everything with humor and professionalism. My cousin was able to sing at my wedding, while Mike handled all the music/sound at the ceremony. I never had to worry about anything, I knew Mike would take care of it. He kept my guests dancing all night. He provided the perfect soundtrack to our day.

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 10/05/2019

Incredible

Michael was amazing! He is very prompt in response time and made our day so memorable. My guests still ask me who my dj was. Do not book anyone else for your special event. I’ve attended many weddings and I have never met a dj so involved in helping with more than making music. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2019

Great Party!

Michael was amazing for our wedding! He kept the party going and was the best DJ I’ve ever seen! He was so funny and can definitely read the room to determine what needs to be done or what song should be played to get everyone up and dancing. We were getting ready to do our bridal party entrance into the reception and my girls were having a hard time bustling my dress. Michael came over to see if we needed help and BUSTLED MY DRESS in under a minute. He was a life saver! He was so much fun and made everyone laugh and have a great time! He came up to me a few different times asking if i needed anything and even offered to get me a water from the bar. My wedding would not have been the dream it was had MBC not been our DJ. He even made a song mix for my dad and I to dance to instead of a traditional father daughter dance. I recommend MBC 100 times over.

Sent on 05/05/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

MBC Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1000
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1,200
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 175
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Verve Studio Photography
    Verve Studio Photography Wedding Photographers

Mike from MBC is a fabulous entertainer and emcee! If you want someone who can read and crowd and get them out on the floor this is the guy!

• 4707 Meadow green trail Lake Worth, FL, 33463 See on map
    Location of (MBC Entertainment)