MBC Entertainment Reviews

23 Reviews for MBC Entertainment

• Jacqueline

jacqueline haennicke · Married on 11/02/2019

More than just music

Our wedding was magic, and Mike provided the sparkle. He handled everything with humor and professionalism. My cousin was able to sing at my wedding, while Mike handled all the music/sound at the ceremony. I never had to worry about anything, I knew Mike would take care of it. He kept my guests dancing all night. He provided the perfect soundtrack to our day.

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 10/05/2019

Incredible

Michael was amazing! He is very prompt in response time and made our day so memorable. My guests still ask me who my dj was. Do not book anyone else for your special event. I’ve attended many weddings and I have never met a dj so involved in helping with more than making music. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2019

Great Party!

Michael was amazing for our wedding! He kept the party going and was the best DJ I’ve ever seen! He was so funny and can definitely read the room to determine what needs to be done or what song should be played to get everyone up and dancing. We were getting ready to do our bridal party entrance into the reception and my girls were having a hard time bustling my dress. Michael came over to see if we needed help and BUSTLED MY DRESS in under a minute. He was a life saver! He was so much fun and made everyone laugh and have a great time! He came up to me a few different times asking if i needed anything and even offered to get me a water from the bar. My wedding would not have been the dream it was had MBC not been our DJ. He even made a song mix for my dad and I to dance to instead of a traditional father daughter dance. I recommend MBC 100 times over.

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/10/2019

Perfection

Booking a DJ over the phone can be a little stressful because you’re not always certain of how their personality will translate in real life. I can say with total certainty that Mike was more than we could have ever asked for! He was so helpful in every aspect of the event, and even helped to pour a champagne toast for our guests. He was interactive and funny and did a great job of playing the songs we requested and mixing them with more music. Would recommend 100%.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Liza Woods · Married on 03/12/2019

The bomb dj

An amazing dj really brightened up the party will look forward to having him again at any gathering i host

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Aisling

Aisling · Married on 12/27/2018

Everyone LOVED Michael!

Wow! When I think about our wedding party - Michael springs to mind! He was so amazing! Not only in the run up to, helping us plan our evening, but even the last minute, day of playlist was no big deal for him! He even was the one to run and get my Husband and I glasses of champagne before he introduced us to our guests! He was such an all rounder as MC, DJ and cut up the dance floor with us too!!! He knows how to party and how to get everyone dancing! Thank you so much Michel for making our wedding reception so much fun!! You were a pleasure to work with and I HIGHLY recommend him for any bride looking for a chilled out, laid back, professional to run the entertainment for your big day! We love you!!!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2018

Dance, dance!

Mike with MBC Entertainment was just that...pure entertainment! During the planning process he helped guide us with timelines and helped us ensure each portion of the Day would be accompanied by our favorite tunes. Day of he was so amazing, and not just with the music. He was genuinely concerned with ensuring our day was amazing, from offering to get our drinks for us during dinner to just being an overall big help! He helped get everyone on the dance floor and kept the party going! Thanks Mike!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018

Mike was AWESOME! I'd recommend him 100 times over. He picked music that kept our dance floor going, wasn't afraid to get in there with the guests and bust a move, or get more people out on the dance floor. It started to rain during our outdoor beach wedding during the dancing and he easily made a few adjustments to get the dance 'floor' covered and out of the rain and it barely missed a beat! I gave him a small list of do not plays (anything that makes people dance in unison, kill me!) otherwise told him to do whatever he felt was best for our crowd and he killed it. I don't remember much of the exact music played, but we had the party going until he had to break down his equipment so I know it was good. He's super easy to work with, such a nice guy, and fantastic pricing. If you're in south florida, don't miss him!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/09/2018

Michael was so great! He listened to our thoughts on what kind of party we wanted and made it happen! He also jumped in to help the photographer at one point and made sure we had everything we needed.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Kim · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Chaba(Luis) was absolutely fabulous! We had an intimate wedding with 22 of our closest friends and family and he was perfect. Thought of every detail!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/04/2018

Where to start?! Mike is the definition of awesome!!! He is much more than a DJ or an entertainer--Mike is a true wedding professional. From coordinating, to timeline planning, to helping with the minor details, to wedding gowns (yes ladies! Mike has previous experience in bridal wear!), he is just incredible. Mike came from South Florida up to Asheville, NC for our wedding last week. He endured some crazy weather: it was rainy and cold the day of our wedding but Mike handled the storm like a professional. Everything went off without a hitch and I am so glad that Mike was there on our big day! Mike, you rock! Much love :)

Sent on 04/26/2013

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

Luis was our host for our wedding and he was absolutely phenomenal! He was very easy to get in touch with throughout the entire planning process, and took a lot of time to work with us on what we envisioned for the vibe of our special day. We had a few unique song selections, but it was never an issue and he nailed the timing of everything! I highly recommend MBC Entertainment and especially Luis!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Kylie · Married on 11/11/2017

We just hired MBC for our 11/11/17 wedding and our expectations were SURPASSED!!! Our DJ was Darrin and he was extremely professional and kept in touch through the entire process. During our reception he kept everyone dancing and laughing all night long! I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/23/2017

April · Married on 03/18/2017

Michael Collins and MBC Entertainment were so much fun! He DJ’d and MC’d our reception and did a great job! He got their early to set up so he would not be in the way during the ceremony which was greatly appreciated! His flow of music through the night from dinner onto party time was excellent! Due to our careers we didn’t get much time to plan with Michael, but he did a great job with the very little and vague information we gave him about out music tastes!! He did a phenomenal job and party time was so much fun dancing to his selections! He also took requests, some of which were ridiculous, and played them all for the guests enjoyment!

Sent on 04/06/2017

We hired Michael as our wedding DJ and couldn't be happier! He got the party started and kept it going! Professional, organized, involved, entertaining, great audio/visual quality... AMAZING! MBC Entertainment is the DJ your wedding/event needs!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Rae · Married on 03/21/2015

Michael was fantastic! He was very professional and went above and beyond what we expected for his services. He was not only the DJ but the orchestrator of the evenings events. My daughter informed me that he even helped re-bustle her gown and provided her with a small fan to keep her cool while enjoying her dinner. He's a very genuine person who takes his job seriously. We would highly recommend his services.
    Rae:)

Sent on 06/10/2015

Krystal · Married on 09/27/2014

Absolutely Amazing!! If I could give 10 stars, I would!! He was very professional, yet kept things light and fun! He kept the dance floor full, taught us a few dances, and even help bustle my dress when he saw we had no idea what we were doing!! Definitely my number one choice for all my future events!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Happy · Married on 09/07/2014

Great DJ! We would definitely hire him again!

Sent on 05/09/2015

I cannot say enough how much we loved Michael! He was a huge help throughout our whole planning process, a true professional in his field. But I have to say, our wedding wouldnt have been half of what it was without Michael. He is fantastic at what he does! I have already given his name and contact info to more than 2 guests from our wedding and will continue to recommended Michael to anyone who may need a DJ in the future. Michael you are truly amazing!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Michael was awesome. He was so easy to work with. He was extremely knowledgeable and knew what music to play to get all the guest on the dance floor and keep them there. He wasn't afraid to dance with us. We had children at the reception and the children began to get bored. To entertain them, he played some children's music like the Sesame Street theme song. We have received many compliments and one guest even stated that he was one of the best DJ's been at a wedding. He was the best and I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 04/23/2013
  • Kate

Kate Wright · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic!!

Luis was great! He called us a week before to finalize our songs and go over the flow of the wedding and it made us feel so relax. “I’m here for you, it’s your day, “ and that was exactly it. We allowed our guests to send in pre-requested songs with their invitation so we had a lot of requests which he accommodated. We also had a do not play list that came in very handy! Luis went beyond being a DJ though he also made sure my husband and I ate and had drinks too! He was really great and kept the party going smoothly! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Venita

Venita · Married on 01/11/2020

3.0

DJ service extraordinaire

DJ Chaba aka Luis was absolutely amazing. He was the epitome of grace, patience, fun, flexibility and just someone who truly guided us in the entertainment side of our renewal. He was insightful and would ask us necessary questions that we had not even thought of, much less planned for. He was attentive to us personally and made sure that we were satisfied with EVERYTHING. During our reception before the dancing he was assisting our coordinator in her role, making sure we were hydrated, and good to go. Luis advised us on how to continue the party as to not disturb the other residents of the island.
    We highly recommend him and he is the definite go to DJ for events in Florida.

Sent on 02/07/2020

Brian · Married on 08/23/2017

4.2
      3.5

As stated in an earlier comment, MBC is more than a dj. We hired MBC as a dj but he assisted in almost every aspect, from helping with bridal gear to gathering people for picture to teaching partiers how to dance the dance. MBC is the greatest value for your dollar, the greatest dj for your event!

Sent on 10/22/2017