Mauve et Blush

Glendale, CA View map

Located in Los Angeles, California, Mauve et Blush is a bridal boutique offering designer wedding veils and accessories. Founded by Heather Lincoln in 2019, the atelier crafts pieces that embody the essence of wedding celebrations. With a focus on whimsical, elegant designs, they produce a variety of veils, hair adornments, and bridal sashes to match every bride's personal style.

Every piece designed by Mauve et Blush is handcrafted in their studio in Los Angeles, California. Their products are made to order, while a knowledgable team of online stylists consult with customers on the wedding veil or bridal adornments that best suit their wedding day look. Custom orders can be requested. Although their atelier is based in California, their veils and accessories can be ordered online and shipped all over the world.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Veils

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 09/12/2020

Exquisite bridal accessories!!

I am so happy with my bridal hairpins!! The details on each is just so stunning - I cannot wait to wear them!! They arrived faster than I anticipated, and came so thoughtfully wrapped. The craftwork on them really is absolutely gorgeous! Heather was so lovely to work with and eager to help me choose a piece based on my personal style. I highly recommend her shop and products!!

Mauve et Blush's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Kelsey! I'm delighted to hear how excited you are to wear our hair pins on your wedding day. I'm truly honored and loved chatting with you to find the perfect look! Congrats again!
    Priscilla C. Married on 01/03/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mauve et Blush... Can't Thank you Enough!

I want to thank you Mauve et Blush because my veil was such an important detail not only of my dress but also of my special day, and the way you guys paid attention to all my questions, concerns and requests was simply out of this world. Thank you for adding such an elegant and delicate touch to my dress as a whole thus relieving me of some of the stress I was already having about our wedding preparations. Thank you for your kindness and well wishes, and thank you for being a part of our special day. I will never forget it, and neither will my new husband and family.

Mauve et Blush's reply:

Priscilla, thank you for your review! We could not have been happier to assist you and help you choose the perfect look for your day! Of course we wanted to be there for you every step of the way :)
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 12/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Personal Touch Means So Much!

Heather took the time to find out what personal details I wanted to have on my wedding day, especially in my veil. She personally matched the beading in my dress to my veil and custom created the design. It was even better than expected, as I had to do all of this planning over the phone and email. It was everything I envisioned for my special day!

Mauve et Blush's reply:

Thank you so much, Erin for your review. I'm thrilled the veil was everything you'd hoped for and more!! It was a pleasure making it for you.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Glendale, CA, 91210
3106632049
Location of (Mauve et Blush)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding