Mauve et Blush Reviews

4 | Glendale, CA

4 Reviews for Mauve et Blush

Priscilla Carta · Married on 01/03/2019

Mauve et Blush... Can't Thank you Enough!

I want to thank you Mauve et Blush because my veil was such an important detail not only of my dress but also of my special day, and the way you guys paid attention to all my questions, concerns and requests was simply out of this world. Thank you for adding such an elegant and delicate touch to my dress as a whole thus relieving me of some of the stress I was already having about our wedding preparations. Thank you for your kindness and well wishes, and thank you for being a part of our special day. I will never forget it, and neither will my new husband and family.

Sent on 07/04/2020

Mauve et Blush's reply:

Priscilla, thank you for your review! We could not have been happier to assist you and help you choose the perfect look for your day! Of course we wanted to be there for you every step of the way :)
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 12/29/2018

Personal Touch Means So Much!

Heather took the time to find out what personal details I wanted to have on my wedding day, especially in my veil. She personally matched the beading in my dress to my veil and custom created the design. It was even better than expected, as I had to do all of this planning over the phone and email. It was everything I envisioned for my special day!

Sent on 04/11/2020

Mauve et Blush's reply:

Thank you so much, Erin for your review. I'm thrilled the veil was everything you'd hoped for and more!! It was a pleasure making it for you.
  • Erika

Erika Jimenez · Married on 06/27/2015

My Dream Dress

A million thanks for my wedding dress, specially working so hard on it. You interpreted how I dreamt it to be. When I see my pictures, I remember the feeling like it were today. I enjoyed from picking the lace to every fitting. May God bless your talent. ❤️

Sent on 05/29/2020

Mauve et Blush's reply:

Thank you so much, Erika!! It was such a dream to make it; I loved every minute of it, and it felt glorious to see you in the final with everything all together. Such a magical and memorable experience!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/12/2015

Made my dress dreams come TRUE!

Picking out WHAT you wear on your wedding day is by far the most important aspect of that day besides WHO you walk down the aisle to. When I went on the hunt for my own wedding gown I struggled. When I connected with Heather and we talked about a plan for my dream gown I didn't know where to begin. From the planning, brainstorming and dreaming, to the execution and unboxing my dress....I honestly couldn't have asked for a more magical process. My wedding dress was everything I dreamed it to be and what Heather brought to life from my heart astounds me to this day. My gown is expertly made, I have had endless compliments about it and I truly wish I could wear it every single day. She made my dreams come true and I dont have enough words to thank her for it!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Mauve et Blush's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for your review. It is so heartwarming to hear and reminds me how incredible it was to make your dress!! Literally some of my best memories designing & sewing. I loved how we talked through the entire process and brought your dream dress to life! Your sweet sentiment means so much