4435 Lower honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761 Map · Phone number

About Maui Elegant Tan

Located in Lahaina, Hawaii, Maui Elegant Tan is a custom airbrush tanning salon serving the Honolulu area. With over four years of experience, they have airbrush-tanned hundreds of brides and their wedding parties. They are thrilled to give brides a glowing natural tan that they will remember forever.

Maui Elegant Tan’s organic tanning solutions are infused with hydrating ingredients and are customized to suit customers’ skin tones and personal preference. Their tans are quick-drying, spa-quality formulas that will not rub off on brides’ wedding dress and will evenly fade after seven to ten days. Maui Elegant Tan offers airbrush and spray tans, along with consultations to ensure brides are more than happy with the result. The salon can accommodate groups up to 12, making it perfect for bridal parties. Elegant tans will help hide minor skin imperfections and smooth out skin tones for a picture-perfect tan, leaving brides radiant.

Follow Maui Elegant Tan on

Selfie
met 23

13 Reviews for Maui Elegant Tan

Hannah · Married on 05/14/2016

Wendy was fantastic, I was in a rush and getting married in a day, I had never been to Maui before and didn't know where to go for a spray tan. My wedding co-coordinator recommended Maui Elegant Tan and Wendy got back to be quickly and booked me in. She was so professional and matched the tan perfectly to my skin tone. She made sure she blended in around my hands and feet, it was honestly the best spray tan iv'e ever had. It came out the perfect shade of bronze, no orange tones and no streaks and it lasted for around 10 days. Thankyou so much Wendy you did an amazing job and made me look amazing on my wedding day!

Hannah

Sent on 05/25/2016

I have had multiple spray tans in the past and this was by far the best tan I had ever gotten and also had lasted the longest. Usually after one shower I can notice a difference but this one I couldn't notice a difference at all! Also, being able to have her come to my condo to do the spray instead of going somewhere was very convenient. I will most definitely be getting another one when I come back next year!!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Sarah · Married on 01/02/2016

Wendy was amazing, she is by far the best spray tan technician I have ever worked with. My mom (who is VERY pale & has never been spray tanned before), brothers girlfriend & myself all had spray tans by her at our rental house & it was seamless. She was very flexible in booking & not rushed at all upon coming over. She individually explained the process with us, adding lots of advice & products to extend the tan all week long. She was an expert on the various formulas she carried & didn't do the same tan on us. I wish I had booked spray tans for all of my bridesmaids. I will definitely get a spray tan from her next time I'm on the island. Much better than getting a real tan in the sun.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Maui Elegant Tan's reply:

Thank you Sarah for your kind words. It was a pleasure to meet you and you are such a lovely bride. Thank you for your review and I appreciate your recognition of the various types of spray tans I can provide. Absolutely adore your video..what an amazing wedding you and your husband planned and enjoyed! Best wishes and see you again on Maui! Wendy

Maui Elegant Tan FAQ