Lakeland, FL 33815 Map · Phone number

About matthew r photo

I am a wedding photographer.

Follow matthew r photo on

• Ashley Gay Photography
tbl065
final081

8 Reviews for matthew r photo

Cathy · Married on 04/06/2013

I actually just saw all of our photos from the wedding, I love them! Matt and Sara (married and awesome) have such a great photojournalist style, and great energy for the whole day. We loved working with them, had a blast partying with them, and were so grateful they drove to Savannah from Florida for our day! They travel frequently to Savannah, so they are flexible with locations as well. They are a smaller, more unknown company but probably not for long!

Sent on 05/03/2013

Julie · Married on 01/07/2012

We had an amazing wedding in Savannah and now we have absolutely amazing wedding pictures to remember the day. Matthew and his wife were great! They answered my emails right away, were on time for the day of the wedding and were great at working with us and dealing with our families. The photos turned out amazing - we've received a ton of compliments on how good they are. Matthew really has a great eye for capturing not only great moments and emotion, but capturing them in a very artful way. I couldn't have asked for anything more from them. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/12/2012

Amanda · Married on 04/16/2011

Matt did an amazing job! He did both our engagement pictures and our wedding day. He took pictures of everything there was not one thing he missed. We really couldn't have imagined a better photographer. Our pictures turned out OUTSTANDING!! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/04/2011

Award

matthew r photo FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

• Ashton Events Wedding Planners

With the plethora of photographers in this industry, we are delighted to count Matt as one of our favorites and a friend. He (and his assistant, Sara) capture the essence of the couple and the vision for the day in an amazing way. Matthew R Photo creates a genuine relationship with each client and does his homework capturing their aesthetic, which is evident in all of his photography.

• 12-1 Photography
    12-1 Photography Wedding Photographers

Great guy, great shots, great attitude! I've had Matthew as my second photographer for a while and wouldn't use anyone else.

• Lakeland See on map
    8134201454 (Phone number)
    Location of (matthew r photo)