2841 w Harrison, Springfield, MO 65802 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Mathews Weddings and Events

Hey you!! CONGRATS ON SAYING YES! [***Insert alllll the bride, ring, and heart eyed emoji’s, because you are ENGAGED!!!]

Let me guess you are on here to find any discount you can as you already realize your wedding budget is pretty tight?!

You want your wedding day to be everything you've dreamed of. Picture perfect day, a smooth timeline with no bumps in the road, guests having the time of their life, but all at an amount you can afford!!

This is where I come in! I know not everyone can hire a coordinator. Heck, I know you've even questioned if you can do it alone and skip hiring one. Right?! That is why I created my DIY Wedding Guide. This is a step by step guide that teaches you how to plan your wedding without hiring a coordinator, from start to finish, for only $29. Grab someone who is highly organized and can multitask well, slip them some cash for helping you, and walk through this guide with them as they become your day-of point person to help your day go smoothly.

Have questions or want to know what these guides consist of? Head to my site for more info.

I want to help you execute your dream wedding so that you, your new Mr. and all of your guests can enjoy celebrating your day to the fullest.

Lets get to planning shall we?! And let’s have some fun while we are at it!

XOXO Sam

Color palette I designed
Color palette I designed
Emilie and her bridesmaids
Emilie and her bridesmaids
Preparing to cut the cake.
Preparing to cut the cake.
Reception send off!
Reception send off!
Finishing touches on reception
Finishing touches on reception
All the Ladies.
All the Ladies.
About to walk down the aisle.
About to walk down the aisle.
 Bride and groom first look.
Bride and groom first look.
609420a2 4034 4d24 ac17 70b8e8d44205 51 948987

6 Reviews for Mathews Weddings and Events

Alicia · Married on 10/19/2018

Don’t you worry!

Sam is the best! She became my coordinator with only a few weeks to go before the wedding and was SUCH a blessing. She made the rest of planning go by smoothly and knew all the right questions to ask. She led the rehearsal well, and then made our big day go by flawlessly. We were fully able to enjoy our wedding day and reception without having to worry about a thing! She thinks through everything. Thank you Sam!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Laura

Laura Tacke · Married on 07/14/2018

The best planner for the most special day...

You know you have the best wedding planner EVER when they run through a downpour to save your linens, flowers, decor... while telling you not to worry about a thing. So I didn’t.

Thank you, Samantha, for making our day an absolute dream. From day 1, a year out, everything was stress free, easy, and fun! Samantha sent us monthly to-do lists and kept us on track with so much time to spare. She answered all of my various questions whenever I had them and shared great ideas. I remember texting her a couple weeks before the wedding asking her if I needed to be doing anything because everything had seemed to easy. Her response, “Easy is good, enjoy!”

The time spent with our family and friends meant the world! I can’t imagine not having those moments. Because of Samantha, we got to soak it all in and enjoy every minute together.

Thank you for organizing our wedding day, it was truly the best day of our lives and we could not have done it without you.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Robin Tomlinson · Married on 06/02/2018

Mother of the Bride - Absolutely Fantastic Service by Samantha!

Samantha was an absolute Godsend in every way possible. I truly don't know how we could have made it without her. She allowed me, the Mother of the Bride, to enjoy my daughter's beautiful day and know that Everything would be taken care of! I can't imagine how I could have pulled it all off without Samantha and her magic 😊 We highly recommend Samantha!!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Award

Mathews Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mathews Weddings and Events 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 2841 w Harrison Springfield, MO, 65802 See on map
    Location of (Mathews Weddings and Events)