Marzavas & Son's Swiss American Jewelers

Lorain, OH View map
  • Pegs
    Peggy Married on 07/28/2018
    My fiancé purchased my engagement ring from here... John and Maria are amazing! I am in love with the overall design and intricate details of my ring. We can’t wait to go back and look for wedding bands. Thank you, John and Maria!
    Svetlana Married on 08/07/2014
    We have been customers od Swiss-American Jewelers since 2012. We cannot say enough to compliment the quality of work they do. There is something to be told about old family traditions combined with talent and reasonable costs.
    In the past, we have not only purchased, but also, had John Marzavas design jewelry, as well re-design some family heirlooms into more modern pieces.
    We appreciate skill and attention given to our orders, as not all of them yield high returns to the jewelers. Many local jewelers and/or big corporation jewelers would have never put time and effort the way they do.
    The jewel of my collection is one of a kind, designed by John Marzavas Wedding Ring (he did my engagement ring as well). He took time, put effort and consideration to make things happen for us.
  • User1393369 2+ years ago
    I purchased an engagement ring for my wife at Marzavas and my wife and I both got our wedding bands there.

For the engagement ring, John worked with me throughout the summer on designing a custom band based on a model he recently completed that was similar to what I was looking for. He also contacted me on multiple occasions when he received new diamonds for me to see. The final product was beautiful. Also, although I had a pretty good idea of what I was looking for, John was able to give me some good advice about what design would work best based on what I told him about my wife (long, thin fingers).

For the wedding bands, John designed a band for my wife that fit perfectly with his custom engagement ring. He also worked with my wife to find something that worked for me.

Overall, working with John and Marzavas was great. They provided a great, quality product at reasonable/affordable prices. They also provided great service and individual attention that can only be provided by a local store. I doubt I would have been able to receive either similar quality or service from a larger chain, and Marzavas was able to give me both. I could not have been happier with the rings I purchased here.

800 Broadway Ave Lorain, 44052

Mon & Fri : 9 am - 7 pm Tue - Thus & Sat : 9 am- 5 :30 pm Sun : Colsed
Location of (Marzavas & Son's Swiss American Jewelers)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding