8803 Brecksville Rd, Brecksville, OH 44141 Map · Phone number

About Bookman & Son Fine Jewelry

At Bookman & Son Fine Jewelry, we are committed to making jewelry buying, the most comfortable shopping experience and pressure free.

The Bookman family takes pride in carrying an exceptionally large selection of (over 500) of the finest and current high fashion engagement rings.

We carry rings that you will find featured in all the national top bridal and luxury magazines, from simple solitaries to vintage and antique engagement rings with diamond matching wedding bands. Custom designing is very popular as well, combining different elements of various rings to create the Perfect ring for you.
When choosing the desired diamond or center stone for the bridal engagement ring at Bookman & Son you will truly see the value of what you are purchasing.

We price all of our engagement rings and diamonds separately in order to know the price break down of each item, but more importantly to allow you to choose the size and quality that is right for the two of you and fit your budget.

Follow Bookman & Son Fine Jewelry on

3 Reviews for Bookman & Son Fine Jewelry

1 User photo

Bookman & Son Fine Jewelry 1

Megan · Married on 05/12/2018

I can't say how thankful I am that we went to bookman & son. After stressful times at other jewlers, Josh made me feel so comfortable and was patient and helped find the best ring while sticking to my fiancee budget. I never wanted to pick out my engagement ring but Josh made it such a wonderful process that I don't regret anything. He even custom adjusted my wedding band to fit what I had in mind. They rock!!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Bookman & Son Fine Jewelry 2

I absolutely love this place. The owner and his son helped my fiance plan the proposal and we went back to buy our wedding bands. The owner custom made my band to match my engagement ring and was very patient with us! In any future jewelry purchases, we will consider them first!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Hannah · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband can't say enough good things about Bookman and Son. We even drive an hour just to go there. They have a good selection and offer free cleanings a few times a year. This father/son team is great.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Bookman & Son Fine Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting

• 8803 Brecksville Rd Brecksville, 44141 See on map