Marys4everflowers

Vernon, NY View map

$4,500 Typical Price

Foreverflowers is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of Fresh Wedding Flowers to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. We have Linens & Sashes. If you are looking for uplighting and backdrops we have those as well. You need supplies for your barn Or rustic wedding we have It. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.

Products Offered

Foreverflowers has an assortment of services for your big day! In addition to flowers, they are happy to provide draping, wedding event decor, By going to them for all your floral and decor needs, you鈥檒l save yourself an extra step and create a more stress-free experience. Floral designs are talked through during a comprehensive consultation to get an understanding of exactly what you are looking for on your big day. Their floral services include setup, and delivery within our venues. We ensure that everything is taken care of on your big day. Whether you are looking for one service or both, the staff would love to work with you.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Samantha
    Sarah Getting married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had the best experience! My girls bouquets were so unique and well put together. It was designed in a way I would have never have thought of, and I have no words about how beautifully put my wedding bouquet was. It was made to last the whole night . The details they put into my day was something to remember forever. I felt so special, I can tell they take pride in what they do. They鈥檙e creativity goes above and beyond what I would ever expect.
    Ellisa H. Married on 03/18/2022

Sorrento/Hoffman Wedding

I cannot say enough about the experience I had with Mary and her staff! They were amazing throughout our time planning and with the day of!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Marys4everflowers's reply:

Thank You Elisa!! We loved helping you make your day beautiful! I hope yu have a life filled with happiness and love.

Mary
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 10/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Experience, Service, and Person!

Mary is a wonderful human being with a true passion for what she does. We originally planned a 240 person wedding with her and made wedding planning so much fun and stress free! She got excited just like I did and made every vision I had come to life as a great price, not just for flowers but for decorating too! She made us feel like we were her only clients and would do anything to make our day perfect. Unfortunately COVID-19 had other plans and we ended up changing our 240 person wedding into a 30 person one. Mary was so understanding and accommodating. We changed everything and she took it with stride. Her flowers came out perfect and completed our day. Not only is her work beautiful but she is a beautiful person. It felt like working with family and I wish we lived closer so I could use her for all of our flower needs.

Marys4everflowers's reply:

Thank You Alyssa, I am so happy that you were happy and to me that is all that matters! I wish you both years of love and happiness!

Mary Friedel
    Marys4everflowers
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Marys4everflowers 1
Discount
When you contact Marys4everflowers or PartyCNYMIRRORME (PHOTOBOOTH) mention that you saw us on Wedding Wire and you will receive 10% off!

Bethany Joy Photography Bethany Joy Photography Wedding Photographers

Incredible talent and such a friendly woman! For sure my first choice for floral in upstate NY!

Photography by Joseph Photography by Joseph Wedding Photographers

We have had many occasions to work with Mary. She is a true artist. Warm, welcoming and talented! Her floral arrangements are stunning and she adds her own personal flair to her room d茅cor. We have personally witnessed her go above and beyond for her clients. A smart choice for your BIG day!

Wolf Oak Acres Wolf Oak Acres Barn & Farm Weddings

If you're looking for a unique rustic flair for your day of - check out Marys4EverFlowers! Tons of rentals and d茅cor along with beautiful flowers to help create that one of a kind look for your wedding day! Mary and staff have been a pleasure to have here!!! Birch, burlap and flowers - definitely fits with any barn/rustic themed venue like ours! An easy vendor to recommend our clients to!

5366 Seneca Street Vernon, NY, 13476
315-761-7716

9:00 - 1: 00 M- TH and by appointment .
Location of (Marys4everflowers)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding