Mary Coburn, Wedding Celebrant

Non-religious (4)
No Denomination (3)
Licensed (1)
Catholic (1)

Mary is absolutely wonderful! She put so much detail into listening to our story, crafting the ceremony, and delivering it in a fun and meaningful way. After the ceremony, we had people coming up to us at the wedding asking how long we'd known Mary for because she did such a great job! My 81 year-old, super Catholic grandmother who wanted us to have a religious ceremony even went up to Mary after the ceremony to tell her how beautiful it was. In addition to the ceremony being great, she's super good at dealing with complicated family dynamics - my parents are divorced and she did a great job of navigating those waters and putting my mind at ease. She's such a lovely woman and truly loves what she does. You will not regret choosing Mary to officiate your wedding!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I know I am going to risk sounding competitive here, but Mary really is absolute perfection. We booked Mary as our officiant very early for our wedding because we knew immediately that we needed to have her write our ceremony. At our first meeting, Mary was beyond personable and we stayed and chatted with her for over an hour. Even if we booked Mary one year and a half before our wedding, she never delayed responding to our e-mails with kindness and all the information that we needed. She took the answers from our questionnaires and wrote the most beautiful ceremony. She also reviewed our handwritten vows, and reminded us to breathe and stay present the week of! I am so glad that she did. Because of her recommendations, I was able to stay completely calm and 100% present during our ceremony. Mary had guests laughing and crying at our ceremony and all night long we received compliments from guests about how much they loved the ceremony and were dying to know how we found Mary! So many guests approached us and said that it was the best ceremony they have ever been to and they loved hearing details about our relationship that they hadn't previously known! Booking Mary as our officiant was 100% the best decision we made for our wedding!!! Thank you so much, Mary!!!

Profile Picture User5461243, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious

Mary Coburn, Wedding Celebrant Pricing

Languages
English
9 AWARDS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Mary Coburn goes above and beyond to make sure the wedding day goes perfectly! As a ceremony musician, she reached out to me weeks prior to our couple's wedding and she answered all of my questions doing everything she could possibly do to help. Love!

Mary was a pleasure to work with and was helpful in going over cues before the ceremony, in fact she worked well will all of the vendors. It is apparent that Mary is highly committed, enthusiastic to and passionate about serving the couples with whom she works!

I love working with Mary. She’s one of the most thoughtful people in industry. As busy as she may be, she always makes the time to say hello. We always share a laugh while getting organized for our clients’ ceremony. On the day, you can tell the difference in the service that she provides compared with many other wedding professionals. She goes way beyond what is required to provide her clients a truly unique and special ceremony. Be sure to ask her for advice on your ceremony. She’s top-notch and a truly caring expert.

Mary is amazing to work with. She is professional, and most importantly goes above and beyond to make a ceremony special and personalized to the couple. I highly reccommend her to any couple looking for a beautiful, and meaningful ceremony.

Mary Coburn tells love stories in the most beautiful way. She takes the time to truly get to know her couples and creates a beautiful ceremony. I can't say enough wonderful things about who Mary is, and what she does.

Events

Canton, CT 06019   See On Map
860-519-4127 (phone)
Mary Coburn, Wedding Celebrant is a wedding Officiant from Connecticut. We service weddings throughout the local area, including all counties in Connecticut, southern Massachusetts, and western Rhode Island. Mary Coburn, Wedding Celebrant is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Connecticut wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in personalized wedding ceremonies.