Martina Campolo Photography

Cancun, MX View map
$2,850 Most Popular Price

$2,850 Most Popular Price

Martina Campolo Photography is a wedding photography company based out of Cancun, Mexico. Martina specializes in capturing precious moments as they happen naturally, while also making sure to get posed shots if the couple prefers. With a passion for capturing raw emotions while using natural light to its fullest potential, Martina Campolo Photography will make sure to deliver beautiful images of your big day. Martina knows that a wedding day is a rollercoaster of emotions. She will make sure to capture the tears as you walk down the aisle as well as the laughs when you’re on the dance floor.

The two different styles of photography that are offered at Martina Campolo Photography include natural and photojournalistic. Some of the services that are offered by the business include:

• Additional hours
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,850

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Proofs

Eri R. Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent and experiences photographer

Martina is such an amazing photographer, she knows how to guide you into the best shots, her management of light is pure and romantic. She is charismatic and always cuts to the chase as she knows what she wants to achieve when she arrives to the session. We are very happy with the result of working with her.

Martina Campolo Photography's reply:

Thank you guys! Was super fun to work with you in Chable! can wait too see you again for more photos! Eri you rocks!
    Courtney Married on 12/08/2018

Beyond Amazing

Martina did an amazing job of capturing every detail of our special day. We didn’t want “cheesy posed” wedding photos. We wanted her to capture the feeling, the emotion, the love behind the day. She has such a creative eye and truly connects with the emotion of the day and she captured everything so beautifully. We are beyond grateful that she shared her talent with us and gave us beautiful memories that we will forever cherish!

Martina Campolo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much my love!!! I truly enjoyed being part of your intimate and super fun love celebration! My best wishes to you both.
  • Anne
    Anne C. Married on 08/28/2018

Amazing Memories Captured Excellent

I know Martina from many years ago when I lived in Mexico. When we realized that she was going to be in Europe during our wedding, there was only going to be one choice! Martina had to join the wedding and capture the day! The wedding day went past so fast because we were In the moment. But looking at the pictures showed us all the love and details Martina had captured for us to relive it every day over and over again. Martina guided us through the day and took amazing shots of the celebration and emotions! Every single detail was captured!! We are in LOVE with her!

Martina Campolo Photography's reply:

THANK YOU for giving me the chance to capture such a special moment in your lives, I loved being part of your day!! Sending much love your way ;)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Martina Campolo Photography Price Rates

Crystal Lily Photography Crystal Lily Photography Wedding Photographers

Martina is AMAZING! I've never worked with her as a professional, but if the opportunity ever arose I would love to work with her! Martina shot my wedding in the Rivera Mya Mexico and I couldn't have made a better choice. She is super organized and very punctual. Everything seemed to just flow with her as she guided us along with our timeline. Martina was so calm to have around and she captured everything beautifully--even if it meant taking her shoes off to stand in the middle of a fountain to get that shot. I was even surprised when I noticed her prompting us through actions and poses to try and create our own versions of photos I had pinned to my wedding board. She had stalked me in the best way! Haha! Our photos came out beautifully and now anytime I hear about someone planning a destination wedding to Mexico, I will be recommending Martina! Thank you Martina for being so great to have follow us around on our wedding day! xoxo

Cancun Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z
52-9841286790
Location of (Martina Campolo Photography)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding