81 Las Lomas Dr, Watsonville, CA 95076 Map · Phone number

About Martin The Hitman

My name is Martin Martinez, I’m the owner of Martin The Hitman mobile DJ service. I have over 25 years of experience in providing excellent, professional Djing service . Having Djed at over a thousand events including Weddings, Quinceañeras, Birthday Parties, School Dance, House Parties, Car Show , Proms, Company Parties, Special Celebrations, Theme Parties and many local restaurants I am an excellent choice for you.

15d89742090ead6e 3
0cd253c6d3086d39 1524169858 d7410db91e942916 1524169850707 7 20232823 164850845
15d89742090ead6e 3

1 Reviews for Martin The Hitman

Madeline · Married on 07/21/2018

Martin was a wonderful DJ! Communication was easy and we were able to specify the genres of music that we wanted in addition to several songs that were special to us to have played throughout the reception. We weren't sure of the exact timeline we wanted for toasts, first dances, ect, but he kept things running smoothly. His services were much cheaper than other vendors in the Monterey area, but his performance was top notch. I would highly recommend Martin to any other couples getting married in Monterey!

Sent on 08/04/2018