About Marry Me In Indy!

Today, tomorrow, forever.

Are you planning your perfect white wedding?  The most romantic elopement for just the two of you?  Do you have questions about getting married?  What goes into a wedding ceremony?  How do I get legally married - TODAY?  How do I organize a rehearsal?    Planning a destination wedding but want to make it legal in Indiana first?  Welcome to Marry Me In Indy!  I'm Reverend Victoria Meyer and I marry hundreds of couples every year.  I have the professional knowledge and experience you need to make your wedding - big or small - Perfect.  I can help you line up our bridesmaids and write your vows and make sure your paperwork is filed without a hitch.  Focusing on you as a couple, love based, romance based, christian, spiritual or secular humanist, LGBTQ, allow me to Marry You In Indy!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Indianapolis

Follow Marry Me In Indy! on

89 Reviews for Marry Me In Indy!

User Photos
todo alt text
Non-religious (3)
Customized Vows (3)
Rehearsal (1)
No Denomination (1)
Agnostic (1)

Victoria officiated our wedding, and we couldn't have been any happier. Her website was super helpful in putting together our ceremony, and she was always quick to respond to our questions. Would definitely recommend.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Courtney, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Victoria was able to offer a budget elopement on a holiday for me and my new husband. It was incredibly helpful for us, as we didn't have a ton of money to do this, and it was literally the only day we both had off during business hours due to our incompatible work schedules.

View Vendor Response

24 Photos

3 VIDEOS

The Perfect Elopement!
1:22 minutes
Get Married Today In Indy!
1:12 minutes
Simple or Spectacular, Always Fabulous
1:38 minutes

Events

12232 Running Springs Road, Indianapolis, IN 46201   See On Map
317-403-7379 (phone)
Marry Me In Indy! is a wedding Wedding Officiant Service from Indiana servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Indianapolis, Fishers, and Carmel. Marry Me In Indy! is a professional Wedding Officiant Service that has been part of the Indy wedding industry since 2009 specializing in all types of wedding Ceremonies. .