Marry Me In Indy! Reviews

102 | Indianapolis, IN

102 Reviews for Marry Me In Indy!

Marry Me In Indy! 1
Marry Me In Indy! 6
Marry Me In Indy! 7

Megan · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Simplicity at Starbucks

My husband and I wanted to get married by the state before our larger wedding in a year so we had one less thing to worry about. Since Indianapolis no longer marries in court we found Victoria and are so happy we did! We met her at Starbucks and everything was signed and completed within 15 minutes. Victoria is such a joy and was so cheerful and excited about marrying us even at 7:30 am on a Monday!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you so much, Megan! I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. The two of you were definitely a fun way to start a Monday Morning! I wish you both the very best!! :-)
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 12/09/2018

Simple wedding service

Victoria was wonderful and a pleasure to meet and provided us with a simple wedding service. We couldn’t have picked a better person to Marry us. She was so comfortable to be around with a great personality. Thank you so much Victoria!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It was great to meet you. I wish many more happy years together!

Kayla Frazier · Married on 12/08/2018

Short and Super Sweet

This was the best experience I could have hoped for. Victoria was super sweet and informative. We wanted a short simple wedding and that is exactly what she gave us. I would recommend her again again and again to anyone getting married.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me to marry you and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it!! Getting married was a great way to celebrate your 5th anniversary together. I wish you many more!!
  • Michael

Michael & Richard · Married on 11/22/2018

Excellent Experience!

Victoria helped us get our Ceremony organized from day one and it was everything we planned. Very grateful for the Holiday officiating schedule! Highly recommendable officiate for your wedding!!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Marry Me In Indy! 8
    Marry Me In Indy! 9
    Marry Me In Indy! 10
    Marry Me In Indy! 11
    Marry Me In Indy! 12

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you so much, gentlemen! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. Thank you for choosing me to marry you. I wish you many, many more happy years together!

David Crawford · Married on 11/20/2018

Wonderful experience!

Guto and I could not be happier with The ceremony Victoria did for us. She is a wonderful person, incredibly enthusiastic and totally professional. We would encourage anyone seeking a marriage officiant to contact Victoria!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It was wonderful to meet the two of you and be part of such a special day - in Indy and online in Brazil! I wish the both of you the very best.

Alissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Great simple wedding.- just what we wanted

Victoria was great and stayed calm while I was not and made me and my Husband feel comfortable and familiar with her. She made our dream come true and you could tell how happy she was to help make it happen. I am very grateful and always will be for her service to us and our family.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you so much for leaving a review. Your wedding was perfect!! I'm so happy for the two of you. Soulmates. ❤️

Mike · Married on 08/16/2018

We found this website by chance just looking around on the internet and did we find the perfect person in Victoria to officiate our wedding. We loved her enthusiasm her positive personality she is very up beat. She met with us and listened to us and put together the perfect ceremony for Michelle and I we couldn't be happier or more pleased with the way things went . Victoria in our book is A1 if you need some one to officiate your wedding stop right here cuz u found the one :)
    Thank you Victoria you made our day special u ROCK

Sent on 08/17/2018

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you so much!!! I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. I LOVED being a part of your wedding. Rain and all. I wish you and Michelle a very happy, happily ever after!!!

Marjorie · Married on 08/10/2018

Got married on Friday afternoon at Vermont Plaza and the canal walk. Victoria was wonderful. 1st we had to change our time and thankfully she was able to work with us. We had a super secret wedding planned and as we talked to Victoria she really listened to our story and used the things she learned about us to make our vows personal. I would highly recommend her. Her site is where we found out about the canal walk and we couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Marry Me In Indy! 13
    Marry Me In Indy! 14

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I enjoyed meeting you and Don. I'm happy you loved Indy so much that you wanted to get married here! I hope all of your kids were happy when they found out about your secret. :-) I wish the two of you many happy more years together!

Alexis · Married on 07/14/2018

I absolutely loved Victoria!! I was so skeptical initially because this is a stranger marrying you...will it be awkward, how is she really like in person? But she greeted us in person as soon as we stepped out the car and let me tell you, her personality is so welcoming, down to earth, and she’s hilarious!! We chit chatted for a little before walking over to our spot in the park. It was like we had met before that day!
    She is so professional and has always answered any emails or phone calls immediately, no matter the time for us!! I was always in shock by how fast she responded.
    We are very grateful for her!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you so much for leaving a review! I'm so happy I was able to help make your elopement special. The two of you looked amazing that day! I wish both of you a very happily ever after with your growing family!!

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

Victoria was awesome! She made sure she did everything she could to make our wedding go seamlessly.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you Nicole!! It was wonderful to meet the two of you. I hope you had a great day away. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. :-)

Donnie · Married on 05/18/2018

I remarried the love of my life on 5/18/18 in Downtown Indianapolis while there on business. I would HIGHLY recommend Victoria as a officiant ! Her website was very informative and helpful . Her communication from start to finish was amazing. She helped us find a photographer for our simple ceremony that was perfect. She was very flexible with her time table and she even filed the paperwork for us after we were done to save us time. I'm sorry it took so long to give you a shout out!
    Our day was amazing, Thanks for everything Victoria !!!!!!!! Donnie in KC !

Sent on 07/09/2018

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Donnie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I really appreciate it. I'm so happy I was able to help you find everything you were looking for to have the perfect wedding for you. I wish you a long and happy marriage!! :-)

Shikeida Hill · Married on 05/18/2018

I couldn't ask for anything better

She says super friendly and professional. I love how straightforward she was.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Shikeida! Thank You so much! I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad you fight straightforward a good thing! It's so much easier that way!. :-)

Tammy · Married on 01/01/2018

My Husband and I would like to say Thank you so much to Victoria for working with us regarding our Crazy Winter New Years Eve Freezing Cold Wedding. Victoria was so easy to work with, and as our plans kept changing due to the weather and us wanting our "our wedding" outside at the Canal, she was so accommodating, very prompt in responding to texts and the most amazing, outgoing and most of all, she wanted this to be our "Special Day". We would "HIGHLY RECOMMEND" Victoria to any couples that are looking to Elope, but have a "wedding" that is special to you.

Thank you Victoria from the bottom of our hearts.
    Patrick & Tammy

Sent on 01/07/2018

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you so much! You looked amazing! Getting married outside in a sleeveless wedding dress in sub-zero temperatures is definitely one to remember. I'm so happy I was able to help make your five year plan happen. Congratulations to your both!

Courtney · Married on 10/27/2017

Victoria officiated our wedding, and we couldn't have been any happier. Her website was super helpful in putting together our ceremony, and she was always quick to respond to our questions. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Congratulations again to the two of you. You looked amazing on your wedding day!!! I wish you all the happiness life can bring! :-)

chelsea · Married on 08/19/2017

Victoria is absolutely wonderful! As ooon as we met her for the first time, we knew she was the one we wanted to marry us. We were hesitant with a stranger but as soon as you enter a room with Victoria she becomes a friend. She w as super responsive and professional along with happy, witty, and full of light. She made our ceremony more relaxed and stress free. She spoke genuinely and from the heart. She even worked in last minute (at the alter) vow readings we prepared without our guests even noticing we changed it up on her. She did not even skip a beat! She made our ceremony fun and enjoyable along with sentimental! I highly recommend her if you have not booked her already!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea!! The two of you surrounded by family and friends made it a perfect wedding. You were all beautiful. I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness. <3

Kathy · Married on 07/15/2017

Victoria Meyer is so sweet. I'm so happy we found her to marry us. She even referred the spot we got married (TODAY!) Our friends were late and she had no problem waiting on them. I would recommend her time and time again. Thank you so much Victoria. Ur freakin' awesome!

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Marry Me In Indy! 15

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review! Your black stillettos were awesome!! I hope all 6 of you live happily ever after!!!

Megan · Married on 07/07/2017

She was absolutely amazing. I told her I was overwhelmed with the vow choices. So she asked what was important to me, and chose the PERFECT ceremony. I didn't know where to go, she offered suggestions again by guaging what was important to us.. It truly was a beautiful day. She made it so easy and her price is well below local competition and she does so much more! PICK HER!! I'm absolutely would not change one single thing about my special day..

Sent on 07/23/2017

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you so much Megan! It was an amazing day on 7/7/17! It was perfect as the rain stopped and the sun can out right on schedule. Thank you for timing the time to leave a review and choosing me to marry you! :-)

Sarah · Married on 04/15/2017

I’m happy Victoria asked me to leave her a review. I want other people to know how great she is! We had such a busy week putting our wedding together last minute. We thought getting a license and all the legal paperwork done would be impossible. Her website had all the information we needed. We were so happy when she was available to come out to our home to marry us at such short notice. Her ceremony and her words were so perfect for us. The whole family loved her. Thank you so much. We really appreciate you. I highly recommend Victoria!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I truly appreciate it. I loved spending time with you and your family. I'm glad I was able to marry you. It was a very special day for everyone. I was honored to be a part.
  • User5202115 · 2+ years ago

Victoria is extremely helpful. Not only did she provide us a lot of different information for the different weddings she provides, she also gave us some helpful tips and hints about our wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words. :-)

Cheryl · Married on 12/16/2016

Responded very quickly to my email and was super nice and flexible. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to have married me for my wedding. I would recommend Victoria to anyone looking to get married in Indy.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank You! I appreciate the time you took to leave a review. I'm glad you had a wonderful wedding!!!

brittany · Married on 06/18/2016

She made my day! when everything felt like it was falling apart she took initiative and went above and beyond her services. Thank you!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you Brittany! I really appreciate your kind words. Somehow, everything works out. I hope the two of you live happily ever after with wonderful memories of your big day!!!

Suzy · Married on 05/11/2016

We could not have chosen anyone better to make our day so special! She guided us with planning and let us choose how our ceremony will be perfect for us. On the day of the wedding Victoria brought the calmness and really made it the best day ever! We couldn't have been happier!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so happy you had the perfect wedding for you!! I appreciate your review. I hope you live happily ever after!!!!

Saher · Married on 02/20/2016

Provide a great wedding and kept the crowed engaged. Was really easy to work with and our special day great.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Marry Me In Indy!'s reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, I appreciate it. I'm glad you had a great wedding. Congratulations! I hope you live happily ever after.

We hired Victoria to officiate our wedding after one email conversation! She is amazing and will guide you through everything you need help with! Victoria went way beyond our expectations and won the hearts of all of our guests. Look no further and choose Marry Me Indy to officiate your wedding!

Sent on 09/21/2015