Marina Baklanova Photography

Marina Baklanova Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Marina Baklanova Photography

Fun. Vibrant. Moment-Driven.

I am a Certified Professional Photographer based in Boston, MA, and available for travel to wedding destinations worldwide.

When photographing weddings, I look for raw emotions and real moments. My goal is to show the beauty and the dynamics of each couple in a vibrant, genuine, yet elegant way. I strive to make your wedding day enjoyable, and your photo memories vivid and telling a unique story of yours.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: San Francisco, Boston

Follow Marina Baklanova Photography on

12 Reviews for Marina Baklanova Photography

We were incredibly lucky to have Marina as both our engagement and wedding photographer!! We envisioned a photojournalistic and candid documentary of our love, and Marina was by far the most authentic of the several photographers we interviewed. During shooting, she is unbelievably discreet and graceful, yet also super brave and creative, always game to play with any of our crazy ideas, giving direction when needed but never too much, and being a calming presence when I felt stressed on our big day. This was a magical combo and we are just thrilled with the results. Marina is a breath of fresh air compared with some super intrusive photographers I've experienced at other weddings. Neither myself nor my husband are very comfortable in front of a camera (read: my husband actually hates taking photos), but we felt so natural with Marina that we barely noticed her catching some pretty intimate and emotional moments. For this I am so grateful. Marina is a passionate professional who loves her work and has the talent to capture a vast array of emotions rarely seen in normal posed photos. Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Jana, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Professional, fun and easy going. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture sunny, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Marina was amazing. We heard of her business through a mutual friend (whose wedding she also photographed). Neither of us much like being in front of the camera but she made it all easy and pleasant! The photos are gorgeous and she was so helpful and fun to be around, start to finish. The videographer was just as excellent and so unobtrusive you wouldn't believe it.

Profile Picture Becca, 9/10/16, 1 Review

14 Photos

1 VIDEO

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1480781758 21d020e24a193974 redwoodscity

10% OFF any photography package!

$2,499.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
This is our BEST deal of the YEAR! Get 10% OFF when purchasing any of our wedding photography packages now! To receive it, simply mention this deal when contacting us!
#WW0b5dd694e622d7a6