Boston, MA 02127 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,200
Availability Check your date

About Jessica K. Feiden Photography

Jessica K. Feiden Photography is a Boston-based wedding photography service that captures weddings throughout New England and beyond, including destination weddings. Photographer Jessica Feiden is a passionate lover of travel, adventure and photography. While working in the corporate world after graduating college, Jessica Feiden decided to pursue her dreams of shooting wedding photography professionally. She started out shooting wedding photography on the weekends as a hobby before starting her own business, Jessica K. Feiden Photography. She loves working with lighthearted couples to capture special moments on their wedding day. She incorporates her love of color with a blend of contemporary, natural and traditional photographic styles to capture images that reflect your wedding day as it happens naturally.

Jessica K. Feiden Photography offers a range of wedding photography packages that accommodate varying budgets. Wedding photography services can include:

• Engagement shoot

jessica k feiden business card back 51 942618 1562175632

23 Reviews for Jessica K. Feiden Photography

Jamie · Married on 10/28/2019

Best Photos and Lovely Person

We worked with Jessica for our engagement photos and wedding photos. We are not super comfortable in front of the camera, but she made the shoot fun and the pictures came out beautifully. We made a lot of changes throughout the process and Jessica rolled with each one. She was a calming presence on wedding day and I am so happy to have had her as part of our wedding team!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jessica K. Feiden Photography's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review, Jamie! I am extra thankful and grateful to have been part of your amazing wedding team. xoxo
  • Avery

Avery Dellheim · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommend Jessica!!!

Jessica is the best!!! We first met Jessica over the phone and loved her instantly. She is very professional, organized and clearly knows that she is doing. We met Jessica in person soon after signing our contract for our engagement shoot. She was so easy to work with and ton of fun!!

Now comes the big day... (all of the planning and coordinating leading up to this was SO easy because again, Jessica is SO organized and on top of things)... everything was PERFECT! She arrived on time with her second shooter and worked so well with all of our crazy family and bridal party.

We got a sneak peak and to no surprise, the pictures are amazing!!! I would highly recommend Jessica for anyone who is getting married in the New England area!

Sent on 09/29/2019

kristine · Married on 06/15/2019

So lucky to have Jessica capture our day!

To say Jessica is the best is an understatement! Her work is absolutely stunning, but on top of that she's also the utmost professional. Her level of service far exceeded my expectations. I did most of the planning for the wedding myself, and a large part of that was managing vendors. By and large it was on me to be proactive and reach out to make sure calls were set up, decisions were taken, and things moved along on the right schedule with my vendors. It sort of makes sense given most wedding vendors are artists first and not businessmen (or women) by nature. But not Jessica. Jessica was so well organized it was a breathe of fresh air. She managed me, in the best sense. She proactively reached out to set up timing for calls, to schedule an engagement shoot, to ask questions so she could understand my vision, to set a final call before the wedding, to share a questionnaire to ensure she captured everything important to us. It seems sort of small or obvious, but it left the biggest impact on me. She has the experience to know how things should be run and she's willing to share that. After all it's my first (and hopefully only) time planning a wedding. I'm repeating myself to say it's so obvious, but Jessica really stood out from all the other vendors I worked with in terms of professionalism and organization (and it should be noted that I had a GREAT vendor team across the board). She made sure the day ran smoothly, helped orchestrate the perfect timeline, made sure I was prepared in advance with all the right details so we weren't scrambling on the day.

But more than that, her work is simply amazing! I loved her portfolio which is what drew me to her in the first place, and I could not love the engagement photos or the sneak peak pictures we have received (before we could even get on a plane to our honeymoon by the way - so speedy!) more! My fiance and I are not used to being in front of the camera, but Jessica made us feel so comfortable from the first moment at our engagement shoot. She was a calming and friendly face both at the engagement shoot and on the day of the wedding. But to be honest, once our first look ended, I barely even knew she or her 2nd shooter were there.

The dozen or so photos we've received are soooo good. I never love looking at photos of myself but I can't stop staring at these pictures. We love them so much. We are so so excited for the rest!

She loves her craft and is so talented, and it shows through her work. I cannot recommend her enough! She makes the process so easy, enjoyable (even for the camera shy!), and the end results are stunning.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Jessica K. Feiden Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5200
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Boston, 02127 See on map
    Location of (Jessica K. Feiden Photography)