Hoboken, NJ 07030 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

• Videos 2

7 Reviews for Marie Papp Photography

stephanie · Married on 11/03/2012

Marie was the best!!! she is the most creative photographer i have ever met.. and accommodating too!!
    my wedding was originally in Hoboken, and due to hurricane Sandy, it was moved to NYC. Marie stopped at nothing to make sure she was there and even did a few favors for me in Hoboken the day before). She was amazing and a lot of fun to work with. Her photos are so different, and we LOVED our NYC street shots.. I would recommend her to anyone looking to have their wedding day captured in an AMAZING way!!

Sent on 12/27/2012

Marie clicked with my now husband and I immediately. She was my first pick, but didn't think we could get her, she had all the types of photos I knew I wanted, but didn't know I could get. Marie captured all of the special moments of the day, making them extra-ordinary in the way they were photographed.

Both Adam and I HIGHLY recommend Marie. We will fondly remember our day in the photos taken.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Stephanie · Married on 11/01/2008

We loved working with Marie for our wedding! We were thrilled with our pictures and the quality of the service provided. She captured all of the important moments of our day in a beautiful and tasteful way. I would enthusiastically recommend Marie Papp Photography!

Sent on 03/07/2009

• An Affair to Remember
    An Affair to Remember Wedding Planners

Marie is great! She is fun, creative, exact and captures amazing photos. She is a joy to work with and you will be overjoyed with your pictures!

• Laura Clare
    Laura Clare Wedding Florists

Absolutely my favorite photographer artist! --Not only is she incredibly creative, but she's very professional and easy to work with. A great find!

• Hoboken, 07030 See on map