1597 Loma Alta Drive, San Marcos, CA 92069 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Marie Monforte Photography

Marie Monforte Photography is a lifestyle photographer based in San Marcos, California. Marie specializes in telling love stories through the lens of her camera. She loves documenting those authentic, emotional moments and intimate connections. If you’re in need of a photographer who can capture the love that makes your story unique, look no further than Marie Monforte Photography.

Marie Monforte Photography specializes in blending photojournalism with traditional style for for an organic, modern-yet-timeless result. She’s based in the San Diego area, but she will happily travel. Your final photos can take the form of albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, proofs, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards. Marie Monforte Photography’s full range of services includes the following:

Wedding portraits

Marie Monforte Photography 5
Marie Monforte Photography 6

Brian Dornacher · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Engagement Session

Marie did an engagement shoot for my fiance and me and we could not be happier for how the pictures turned out! We were on the beach for almost two hours and got to take pictures in a few different places for some variety. She was very helpful in making the pictures seem fun and playful and less staged. She was super flexible and easy to work with and would definitely use her for our wedding if it was in California! I would recommend her to anyone for any photography needs you may have!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Marie Monforte Photography's reply:

Awww, Brian, thank you so much for your kind words! You and Taylor were so much fun to work with and I'm so glad I got to spend that time getting to know you both a bit! I hope you have a fabulous wedding out in Chicago! Cheers!

Jess · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding Photography

Marie was beyond amazing on our day! After our initial photography company filed for bankruptcy, we had to find a replacement. We couldn't be happier with Marie! Losing that first photographer was a blessing in disguise. We are both so grateful to you for your wonderful photography, your kindness and your patience. Everyone at the wedding was saying how great she was, and she kept us on schedule while managing to take amazing photos even though it rained a little on our day! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Marie Monforte Photography's reply:

Jess - you and Doug had such a beautiful, heartfelt day - a little rain couldn't dampen any of our spirits! Although I'm so sorry you had to go through that heartache of having your original photographer cancel on you like that I am SO glad I was able to turn the negative into a positive for you guys! I lvoed getting to spend your magical day with you both - thank you so much for having me!

Chris Sterkenburg · Married on 05/04/2019

Marie is a MUST!!!

I am sincerely blown away by Marie and her innate ability to capture what is the most important day of many peoples lives. Marie met us on site for our wedding and she hit the ground running. She was able to not only take pictures that represent our personality and love, but take all the right shots so that my husband and I can look back for a lifetime, and remember every second. She was so eager to take all the classic shots, excited to capture the beauty of our venue, and to take photos of moments that we would have never even thought about. She is so kind and easy to work with and incredibly flexible (we had her pulled in every direction). Marie, we cannot thank you enough for capturing every moment of our wedding. Your pictures are so incredible and an absolute sentiment of your professionalism and commitment to your art. We are so grateful that we had you!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Marie Monforte Photography 7

Marie Monforte Photography's reply:

Chris, thank you so much for your kind words! You and Jake were so wonderful to work with and your love for each other was so very palpable! I was honored you chose me to capture these memories for you and had an absolute blast too! Your friends and family were all so gracious and loving- such a beautiful reflection of the love you all share! Big big hugs!!

Marie Monforte Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Aperture By Amanda Photography
    Aperture By Amanda Photography Wedding Photographers

Marie has such a talent for photography, and a super contagious energetic soul. She would work through the wedding day without hesitations and would make beautiful photos of it. Marie is very professional and considerate with other vendors. And what I love the most is that she would go above and beyond for the clients to make them feel comfortable in front of the camera. I'm grateful, and happy I found her to help me out during busy wedding season.

• 1597 Loma Alta Drive San Marcos, CA, 92069 See on map