Tampa, FL 33612 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 2

About MariaMusicPiano

Classically trained pianist available for weddings, receptions, corporate events. I specialize in creating an elegant, sophisticated environment for your guests to enjoy - before, during and after your wedding ceremony. My website has links to hundreds of songs on my SongLists page http://www.mariamusicpiano.com

If you would like a song that isn't on my list, please let me know and I am happy to add it!

WeddingWire does not offer an option to upload audio samples, but please find audio samples on my Facebook page - http://www.Facebook.com/MariaMusicPiano . I play out in public regularly, so if you would like to hear me in action, please check the dates on my website calendar or contact me to arrange a private consultation. I am happy to provide references.

Every wedding is unique, as is every bride. Some brides (and grooms) know exactly the songs they want played at their wedding. Others like to hear my suggestions to set the mood just right and to reflect your love for each other in song.

I have several packages available for your pre-ceremony music, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. If you are planning an event and would like live piano music, please contact me for more information. I look forward to hearing from you, and I look forward to making beautiful music for you.

It is my honor to make beautiful music for your ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner or elegant reception.

There is no substitute for live music at your event.

Feel free to contact me at mariamusicpiano@gmail.com, or call me at 813-977-1496.

Follow MariaMusicPiano on

piano rose petal
dsc042101 25 08
cp 020207 p2023609
wedding photo chris
dsc063801 25 08
MariaMusicPiano
A musical wedding cake, I love it!
A musical wedding cake, I love it!
wedding photo chris
piano rose blu
piano rose petal
dsc042101 25 08
cp 020207 p2023609

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for MariaMusicPiano

Maria is so talented and such a lovely person. My sister and brother in law had used Maria 8 years ago for their wedding. My husband and I contacted Maria to play at our ceremony and also at our cocktail hour. It was absolutely beautiful! Thank you Maria !
    - Deanna and Rocky McMaugh

Cinthia · Married on 05/31/2014

From the first contact with Maria we were very impressed. Not only did she make us feel 100% comfortable from the beginning that she was very reliable but even had several suggestions that made our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour so much better. She Played every song we requested (and played them beautifully).Her performance was excellent and definitely completed our special day.

I would recommend Maria over and over with confidence.

Kristy · Married on 06/16/2013

Beautiful music. Worked with us to create the perfect playlist.

MariaMusicPiano FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 335.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Organ, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• MariaMusicPiano 1
    Early Bird Special
    Early Bird Brides who book 6 months or more in advance receive a free wedding rehearsal session the day before the ceremony. Contact mariamusicpiano@gmail.com or call 813-977-1496 to book and redeem.
  • MariaMusicPiano 2
    Military Discount
    Active members of our Armed Forces receive $50 off any music package. Contact mariamusicpiano@gmail.com or call 813-977-1496 and mention WeddingWire to receive discount.

• Signature Event Rentals
    Signature Event Rentals Wedding Rentals

Maris is very talented and a true professional. If you are in need of live entertainment for you wedding or event, call Maria today!!

• Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.
    Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. Wedding DJs

We really enjoyed working with Maria! She was professional, prompt and played the piano beautifully! A+++

• Tampa, 33612 See on map