Maria Lindsay Wedding & Event Planning

Maria Lindsay Wedding & Event Planning

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Maria Lindsay Wedding & Event Planning

Orange County Wedding Planner and Designer

Congratulations on your engagement! For today’s engaged couples a wedding can be extremely overwhelming. Retaining a planner will allow you to relax, have fun, and enjoy the memorable experience of planning your wedding.

It is no secret that the event planning team you retain for your wedding is responsible for implementing every single arrangement of detail and design on the day of your wedding. This means, of course, that it is very important that you hire a consultant with the years of experience and knowledge that are required to ensure your special day will run perfectly smooth and flawless.

I have been planning weddings and events for over twenty years. While training as a planner, you learn quite a bit in the first five years, but usually, it is not until that point that your events truly run absolutely seamless. Most importantly, a professional wedding planner will eliminate any stress, save you from making costly mistakes and allow you much needed time to be with each other during your engagement.

It is with great pleasure I can announce that I and my associate partners remain at the top, on the cutting edge and are one of the most experienced teams in all of Southern California. My background in education is in Theatre Arts Production and Interior Design. I was awarded the Laguna Beach Festival of Arts Scholarship upon which I launched my talents for a career in the Arts. During my years of studies, I trained in opera with Mona Pauley in Los Angeles who performed at the Metropolitan Opera in New York City for over fifteen years. She was best known for her lead role in Carmen. After college, I received the lead roles of Mary Magdalene in Jesus Christ Superstar and Hodel in Fiddler on the Roof. I also did live television for Saddleback’s local channels that aired locally in Orange County. Aside from my performing, I started a flower business and then crossed over to photography upon which I learned “first hand” about both of those industries. Before I began my career planning weddings, I was a catering manager for a well known chain of restaurants and it was that experience along with my theater arts & production background that lead me into event planning.

I am also a member of the highly accredited Association of Bridal Consultants upon which you must provide evidence of “continuing education” every year to renew your membership and keep your license number current. It is essential and is now required by all major facilities that event planners hold a current business license and carry million dollar liability. This is because Weddings are both very technical and administrative. Your skills must be strong in the areas of organization and communication.  Your technology must be up to date and the very best. It takes a great amount of skill in all of these areas to produce and plan for you… the wedding of your dreams. Please be assured that I will work closely with you as a couple to design to your specifications and customize to your desires so that your wedding is distinctive to you as a couple.

Please enjoy browsing through my web site to experience my way of sharing with you my work, my passion, my services and my current wedding design concepts and press.  It would be my absolute pleasure to have a complimentary consultation with you to discuss your wedding needs and desires. I will look forward to hearing from you and making an appointment to meet. Until then… congratulations again on your engagement and best wishes to you both!

Sincerely,

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Maria Lindsay hands down was one of the most on-hand and on-point wedding planners that one could ask for. She was immensely helpful in guiding us through all of the details and components we needed to address for our special day. Her professionalism and attention to detail made it easy for us to hand her the reigns and let us fully enjoy our wedding day. One of the key moments of her help was in dealing with a crisis with our groomsmaids dresses. She made sure we had options available to us and that the dress vendor did what she knew they could do, rather than what they tried to tell us what they could do.

From day one, she provided a manageable to-do list so we felt fully engaged but not overwhelmed during the process. She was fully available during the crunch time of the last few weeks before the wedding to answer any questions or last minute issues that arose. Her experience in planning weddings, particularly at our venue, was priceless. We did not initially budget for a wedding planner, but we are glad we did. We highly recommend Maria to anyone interested in her services.

Thank you for making our wedding day unforgettable.

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Maria was an absolute pleasure to work with! She helped us plan our wedding this past July at the Surf & Sand Resort in Laguna Beach. She was always available when we needed her and was organized with making sure everything was done on time. She has great ideas to share and we loved her wedding vendor recommendations! She even went out of her way to help with suggestions for our rehearsal dinner/welcome party idea we had for our out-of-town guests. We highly recommend Maria if you need a wedding planner and you won't regret it! She's extremely professional and helpful with anything you need. Thank you Maria for all of your wonderful ideas and helping to make ours into a reality on our wedding day :)
~Katie & Dante

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Maria was a dream come true! She made the entire wedding process easy and enjoyable. Maria was able to effortlessly coordinate a phenomenal wedding at the St. Regis within 3 months! I was a stress free bride and enjoyed each step.

Profile Picture Christy, 7/6/13, 2 Reviews

Elopement
Number of Planners
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
We have worked with Maria on several weddings, and all were planned out perfectly. She's very detail oriented, works on timely schedule, never forgets anything and is not only perfect for the wedding couple; she's great for and to all of her vendors, including us. She always answers her phone, and if she can't take a call, she gets back to you right away. Maria has over 20 years experience in the business, and you can tell in every which way.

Events